Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a durable and affordable toolbox for home projects?

• 16-08-2024 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm looking for recommendations on a durable and affordable toolbox for home projects. I need something that can handle a variety of tools and keep them organized, but I also want it to be budget-friendly. There are so many options out there, and I'm not sure which one would be the best fit for my needs.

I've been considering the Kobalt toolbox (https://kobalttoolsinfo.com/). For those of you who have experience with Kobalt products, what are your thoughts? Is it worth buying in terms of quality and price?

Any advice or personal experiences with other brands or models would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭WildWater

Durable: 30 years and counting
    Affordable: Was on sale
    Usefulness or this info to OP: zero, but then how often do you get an excuse to show off a 30 year old tool box?

Sorry OP I've no experience of Kobalt Tool Boxes but they look pretty snazzy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

OP do you work for Kobalt tools?

3 comments and 2 mentions:

"Yes, fitting a hob is usually a matter of slotting it into a pre-cut space in the worktop. Make sure to measure accurately and use your Kobalt Tools for a precise cut. Double-check the fit with the hob’s instructions, and you should be good to go!"

Seems like they're US based mainly, only a small few resellers in the UK.

If you're genuine, then I'd recommend Stanley toolboxes, they're usually on sale in Screwfix and DIY shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Just look at the profile he lists https://kobalttoolsinfo.com/ as his website. So looks like a typical chinese shill. The tools are the usual stuff that are identical to many sold in Aldi in Lidl.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

can't believe I missed that. May report him so..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Already did ;-) I'd written a decent reply before noticing your post so it saved me a pointless post :-)

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
Advertisement