Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,773 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Tony confirms All In 2026 will return to London.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭ThePott

Bit of a strange one to promise this far out. Unless he doesn't want any backlash at Wembley. He doesn't specifically say All In so maybe a smaller show.

Also odd because that would be the year that some expect Mania to be in London if it's going to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,516 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'm not going to lie, I had a tear or 2 watching

And with GreenDay Time of Your life

It hit me hard

I love Swerve but I want Bryan Danielson to win so so much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,586 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hope all those here heading to London next weekend have a great time. I loved it last year (even with the flights cancelled etc)

Did they do anymore of the 'house shows' after. They could definitely do a successful a UK & Ireland tour

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Tony Khan confirmed AEW will return to London in 2025 obviously not for All In, wonder will they do a TV Taping?

• Advertisement

All Out maybe.

He is also saying that the WWE hadn’t stopped contract tampering.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How has that song done this to me twice in the space of a fortnight ;_;

Called it, he very deliberately didn't say All In.

Let's ignore all the times he has "contract tampered" though, right😉

Decent Collison this week, knew the main event was going to be a time limit ending so we get the 3 way match at All In. Have a feeling top flight could be the wild card team to be added to the ladder match just for the extra high flyer spots or could be a massive swerve for Death Triangle (if the rumours aren't true the LB are heading to the fed).

The promo videos for Osprey and Danielson were great, plus liked Kingston saying he wont beat swerve, pity the Jericho match is on the main show, was only thinking if you compare him to Dustin who is slightly older who is more enjoyable in the ring plus the learning tree schtick is awful. Also feel Hook going back to the FTW title wont help him progress as much although is promo work has slowly stared to improve.

Might look up flights/accomodation for a last minute trip to Cardiff for the TV tapings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭rizzla

Stokely barking had me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

This is perfect. I'm not going to lie I didn't know of Bryan til he was in WWE. I wasn't aware of him in ROH or Japan at all. He's one of those wrestlers who got over by themselves and what they can do in the ring. He didn't need to be a Vince guy with abs for days. I know Total Bellas was probably scripted somewhat but I felt so sorry for him that he felt his career was over. It's like if you were a bricklayer or something and you loved everything about it and then were told you had to watch everyone do something you loved while you were in the office doing whatever was asked of you. I truly think he's a very unique wrestler. Whether he ends his story soon he's always going to be one of the best wrestlers of all time for me.

Wasn't much of a documentary unfortunately, felt more like a hype piece for All In.

Worth it for Eddie taking the piss out of MJF though (very roidy-magoo in that close-up).

Also crazy to think of the amount of performers on the card last year that won't be on this one for one reason or another, a lot has changed in just a year; Kenny Omega, Adam Cole, Samoa Joe, Jon Moxley, Claudio Castignoli, Hangman Page, Sting, CM Punk, Eddie Kingston, Jay White.

Obviously some will probably be in the gauntlet or thrown into a match but mad to think about all the same.

Seems Saraya's deal with AEW is up soon and there's been discussions about extending her deal.

https://x.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1825649538410893525?t=9pUj4VAFWG0pd5x0sa5gVg

Certainly would think she doesn't deserve as much as she presumably got last time. Her AEW run has been a total bust for the most part. Not sure WWE would have much interest in her at this point either.

I'm not sure how to embed a Reddit video, so I'll just link to the thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1ewfmz2/jack_perry_shows_how_he_customized_the_tnt_title/

Perry actually did the customization work himself on the TNT title, which I find really cool. I know custom titles are very much part of how AEW runs its titles nowadays, but seeing Jack actually do things himself gives it way more character.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

The Scapegoat living the gimmick.

Regards,

P.

Cardiff is close to selling out (atmosphere should be great) and All In will hit 50k which is decent number after back to back visits. Sadly people on Twitter are nearly calling it a failure and thats the reason they went to Texas next year ha. Also with them using most of Taylors stage I think production wise it will look great.

Question, what time is the Dynamite Cardiff show on?

Zero hour starting at 4pm, main card starts at 6pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

All In will be shown in full on ITV4 at 9pm on Thursday the 29th.

Regards,

P.

SRS saying the TV deal on offer to AEW is twice what their current one is….

Fightful Select’s Sean Ross Sapp has spoken with a number of sources within AEW and WBD about the possibility of an impending announcement. WBD sources confirmed there was still some red tape to get through, but that another offer for a long-term television deal was made recently to All Elite Wrestling from the company that they’re very confident in. 

We’re told that the deal came after (the meeting between Khan and Zaslav in France.

One WBD source called the offer “extensive,” but didn’t elaborate on what that, meant outside of saying the terms of the deal were “literally extensive,” but that the offer is in AEW’s hands and that they’re reviewing it. 

AEW and WBD seemed optimistic that a deal would be agreed to, but we didn’t hear of when an announcement could be made. 

Sources close to the situation said that even previous to the most recent offer, All Elite Wrestling had been offered “at least double” the amount of their previous deal. A few important things to note is that there are no publicly available numbers for their current television deal, and that deal evolved greatly over the body of the deal. It’s also worth noting that we don’t know if “at least double,” are for the same amount of programming, or if additional elements are involved. 

AEW currently has Dynamite, Collision, Rampage worked into their deal, as well as exclusivity for AEW programming, which is why Dark no longer appears on Youtube. We’re told that “any and all combinations and possibilities” have been explored. 

There were rumors internally that WBD had discussed a “shift in PPV strategy” as it pertained to AEW, but they did not respond when we reached out for comment on that. WBD reps had noted earlier this year that any deal that they negotiate will likely have Max in mind. 

Sources in WBD and AEW continue to be steadfast in claiming that they have been in ongoing discussions regarding a new deal, or adjustments to their deal and how to continue working together since last year. Sources from each side that we spoke to expect the partnership to continue “for years to come.”

Regarding word that a WBD memo outlined the value of AEW programming, that was actually a prediction and estimate spreadsheet produced by a Fightful Select subscriber, and was posted in our discord. WBD said that they knew of no such memo.

The dream for me is they go to Max so I dont have to hear or read about ratings anymore

Appears Dynamite in Cardiff with air at 1pm UK time

I was hoping it would live, pity

ugh feck you typo

Sorry Red, I meant 1am

So it's the usual start time…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Again mercedes Mone has to name drop WWE in the media , unfortunately you are not the women's messiah and have done feck all for AEW since your arrival

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That is the dream. WWE on Netflix, AEW on Max and the endless ratings nonsense on X can cease.

Can we get access to Max over here or do you need vpns etc

• Advertisement

It hasnt launched over here, so you'll need a VPN

Advertisement