Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Picnic 2025 **No Ticket Sales / Requests** - Hot metal and methedrine, I hear empire down

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭tonyfillony

Saw this earlier as well, i think the reason its so expensive is that it comes in a gold envelope hand delivered by Margot Robbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭champchamp

Sold out.

Loyalty link in email sent me to the normal queue. Tickets sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Major Dad

The loyalty code appears to only work when buying full-price tickets. I joined the queue for installment tickets and then tried using my loyalty code when tickets became available, but was told that the code didn't work for these type of tickets. Very annoying - paid full whack but at least I got the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Dutchy

What's the full cost per ticket Inc fees etc? Out of interest....

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭gkhant

Logged on at about 08:55, (loyalty 3+), got stuck in a queue wit 25000+ ahead of me, stuck there for over an hour and whether I went directly through the link or the app I was bounced to a web based queue.

Finally got to the room of the queue and no availability.

It seemed to be way more convoluted this year than before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭dublinjen

lads I just went back in on a desktop through the link in the loyalty email.

Rejoined the queue - said 20k in front of me, was through in about 2 mins max and the two tickets are available for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Nux_BlackThumb

Got the camper pass anyway, happy out, will worry about the weekend ticket next September!

Can't wait to see the tumbling paddies play main stage next year 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hooray

I just secured 2 loyalty tickets. I was about 40k in the queue about 10 mins ago with no hope. Anyway keep trying until they confirm it's sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

Went via email link at 8.45, got through at 10.10 to buy ticket and then it wanted me to fill in a non-existent captcha and kicked me out. Had all my usual extensions disabled so not sure what the problem was. I'm not gonna waste any more of my day on it anyways!

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kennytheboy

Just got back in on loyalty link and got 2. Keep trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Well, that went from 0-100 instantly, was merrily sitting at about 25,000 ahead in queue and then boom! straight to "it's your turn", got a single loyalty ticket and done.

if i go is a different issue but i has a ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 foxybazz

Just did this thru desktop. Got tickets. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Got back in but seems to be no tickets,complete **** show. I followed the instructions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭fafy

stayed in q for Loyalty 3+ allthough i had standard tickets. Already in the bag from a friend, but got the loyalty 3+ €472 for 2 including fees. at 10:15, patience paid off, but i have never taken an hour & 15minutes to get tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭Griff77

Seems like the loyalty link in the email is still working for anyone trying

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭CantonaGod

After trying phone with no sucess, switched to laptop and used link in loyalty code mail. Got through q in 15mins and got 2 loyalty ticketa 471euro all in w fees. That was at 10.30…..keep trying! ps had to refresh a couple of times when got " no connection message "

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

How much were the tickets with the loyalty discount?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭Musicrules

Loyalty still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Peterd66

It seemed very ad hoc, was on 2 accounts and 2 devices. Sometimes link in mail brought me to end of general queue and then sometimes straight front of queue with option to put in loyalty code. Had to have faith and leave the queue position and keep trying a few times. I suspect clearing cache would help in subsequent attempts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

290 + fees of 10.50 so 300.50 altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Anyone buying just regular camping rather than loyalty?

Was in the queue from 9 to just after 10.. got in then and when click "find tickets" it just says couldn't find any.

This is on desktop - app doing nothing at all

Is it sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,302 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Kind of crap that loyalty isn't available for the installment plan.

Ended up just going with the installment plan instead, 30 quid more in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Paddser

I *think the Installment Plan Tickets are gone as was trying that for ages, but the Loyalty pay in full are still there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭fourmations

probably too late but might be worth sticking with it, i used the link in the loyalty email at 9am ( i wasn't early), 11,000 in front of me, got through at 10am and inserted code and got loyalty installment tix, lovely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 Birdie_12

The hubby messaged me a few mins ago with:

"I got loyalty tickets, not sure if that's good or bad news"

I think that says it all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Granite Head

Just picked up two loyalty tickets @ 10.15 & 10.30 - two separate transactions, two loyalty tickets weren’t available but one was?

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, Muirean Bradley, All Together Now, Bonny Prince Billy, Phosphorescent, Ride, Dirt Birds, Katel Keinig, Melts, Tommy Tiernan, The Libertines, The Last Dinner Party, St. Vincent, Los Bitchos, Iron & Wine x2, John Grant, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Public Service Broadcasting, Fat Dog, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, MJ Lenderman, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Vampire Weekend, Fontaines DC, Villagers, Confidence Man, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭squirrel6767

as others have said. I made mistake of going in via normal ticketmaster route. in q for an hour. got in and no tickets left.

thanks to message above i clicked on link from loyalty email at 10:30 , entered code and got 2 tickets straight away

It was not crystal clear that you needed to click the link in the loyalty email and message below that popped up in normal ticketmaster route alluded to the fact that you could enter a code that way.

anyway, if loyalty code holders still do no have tickets make sure you click on link in email

LOYALTY TICKETS:
    This requires you to follow a special link or input a code in order to unlock tickets. If in doubt, check the instructions on the website or message which directed you to access the presale

Snarky Snark Snark

don't think so yet, booked on desktop, took a while but it did work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Bruce2008

TIckets still available but you have to be logged into you ticket master account then click on find tickets in THE LOYALTY EMAIL NOT IN TICKETMASTER! Brought me to unlock loyalty page just got 2 for 3+ years and daughter got 2 for 1+ years. Go for it have faith!

Ok so just got the loyalty tickets now, just called someone in work, sent them the email they clicked the link and they were able to put in the code and all went smoothly. This was literally 2 minutes ago @ 10.41....

Go to pc if your trying to buy loyalty codes. Phone did not work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Northernsoul

anyone got a spare loyalty acesss link/code? Thanks

I got that and then had to start again with link and loyalty mail and went straight to head of queue and got option to put loyalty code.

I tried that on the phone, didn't work, worked straight away on pc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

TM keeps telling me i'm a bot! VPN on or off, no difference. Add-ons disabled, no difference. Bizarre altogether.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

I got that, but started again with loyalty link and got straight through.

Yeah have been trying on PC since got past the queue at about 10, but no joy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Just done this again on laptop @ 10:43. I was able to put in loyalty code €471 for two tickets.

So I now have a double set, full price and loyalty. Hoping they will let me cancel the full price set

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭gkhant

I used the link on the original email sent about loyalty codes pre-EP, but I ended up and still end up on the normal queue which seems to be unavailable/sold out.

Was that the link everyone else tried?

I'm at work so was on the mobile which probably hasn't helped!

• Advertisement

Keep trying link in loyalty mail.

Snarky Snark Snark

no! I just clicked the link for tickets in the loyalty e-mail (at the bottom), then it added me to the queue, left it to go do some work and when i returned to the window, it told me "your turn", added the code, searched for a ticket and hey presto I had one.

all very simple in the end (a bit like me)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭darzog

Finally got sorted Mucker. Second time, I had to authenticate the purchase through banking app. Did that, and then everything disappeared when I went back in. Finally, finally sorted at third time of asking. Ticketmaster thought my work PC was a bot, so I was doing it all on my phone's browser. Stiff drink required, but I shall go to the ball!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,302 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Can always just resell them and get the money back

This is the link for the email I used a few minutes ago and got tickets nearly straight away..

https://click.mailing.ticketmaster.com/?qs=e787093579fbd77cecc84a07541b9b5018c94b5c6c9af45004887d1f89c4cf3edacb87210e0a23b1b206f5608e5cd9d470a2b63552b8fe4e338ca5bd6dc9afd4

Loyalty link still giving me an option to skip queue, input code and buy tickets as of a minute ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Eoin247

No matter how many times I click the link in my loyalty email, I get brought to the general ticket sale on Ticketmaster and there are none available. Been trying this for the last 30 mins.

Yea still working for me, using the code I pasted above, anyone using it make sure to select joint back of qué..

Go to a different device, select go to back of qué then you should get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 jammul

could anyone possibly send me loyalty email from 42000 in queue and then says none available I’ve retried for an hour! Janemulhall@icloud.com is my email address :D

Advertisement