Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Baggage Pooling

• 20-08-2024 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I've booked for myself and a friend flying to Biarritz with Ryanair next month. We've paid for two checked in bags- one 10kg and one 20kg.

We now realise that we should have booked two X 20kg bags instead. (Because of onward travel arrangements, we can only have a maximum of two bags).

I contacted their chat line and the agent said to just book an additional 10kg bag and, as our baggage allowance will be pooled anyway, we can just check in two X 20kg bags in the airport (rather than 1X20kg and 2X10kg).

Is this correct? We don't want to turn up at the airport and get a nasty surprise with a late check in penalty!

Best Answers

Answers

Advertisement