Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGS 2024 - Captains Weekend - 13/14/15 September

• 20-08-2024 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Onto the final rounds of the Boards Golf Society for 2024 already, the year really seems to have flown by. Round 7 on Friday (the 13th 😱) in West Waterford, Captains day in Gold Coast on the Saturday and a fun day out on the Sunday in Dungarvan (this will be a non qualifying team event, details will be provided later).

As we've seen in the latest table, our leader @a post punk has a fairly commanding lead for GOTY, however, there are quite a few people challenging for top 3 and many more in the hunt for enough points to get into the Ryder Jug team. Important note, the Jug match is on the 28th September; the venue will be revealed on Captains day. If you're in with a good chance of making the team and definitely can't make that day, please let me know (PM or whatsapp).

Booking is open now on Clubnet. For those playing Friday and Saturday please book Friday only (this covers the whole weekend of golf). The time you book on Friday will be your start time that day only, the Tee times for Saturday will be based on the Order of Merit table with the leaders going out last. This will be sorted out and published after the round on Friday.

We've opened a couple of slots in Clubnet for those playing Saturday only.

Tee Times
    West Waterford: Friday 13:30 - 14:40
    Gold Coast: Saturday 12:00 - 13:30
    Dungarvan: Sunday 12:30 - 14:00

I'll setup a WhatsApp group for sorting out the accomodation based on those who responded in the poll.

Please contact me directly if you've any specific requirements around Tee times for Saturday or Sunday and I'll do my best to accomodate. Or for any other requirements like playing Friday only or playing Saturday and Sunday only.

See you all in September.
    Alan.

Comments

Advertisement