Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My autonomous lawn mower thread/blog

1168169170171172174»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭WildWater

TV aerial bracket. I posted a picture earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭manshay

I picked one up from Coughlans when I bought my Luba on Monday. They said they got a pallet of "extras" for the Luba's with their delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 9 coolarama

Has anyone who's been waiting for a Luba 2 from mowers.ie got theirs yet? I ordered in May and still haven't got mine despite them supposedly now being in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 atrain00

In the same boat, ordered in May and after a number of excuses was promised delivery on Tuesaday 20th August but still havent received. They haven't replied to emails and not answering calls. I contacted Lysters who are the official distributor in Ireland and they confirmed Mowers.ie got an allocation last Friday and got another delivery from Lysters 2 days ago. So they do seem to have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 atrain00

In the same boat, ordered in May and after a number of excuses was promised delivery on Tuesaday 20th August but still havent received. They haven't replied to emails and not answering calls. I contacted Lysters who are the official distributor in Ireland and they confirmed Mowers.ie got an allocation last Friday and got another delivery from Lysters 2 days ago. So they do seem to have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭captivo

Got my Luba2 yesterday from mowers.ie after ordering in May. I got an email from DPD on Monday saying a delivery request has been made with expected delivery on Wednesday, so it was one day letter than expected.

It was a frustrating process with mowers.ie, over promised and under delivered. But hopefully plain sailing from now on.

Will spend sometime this evening getting it set up. 🤞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭THE ALM

A bit of patience and time setting up and you should be ok.

Have been running 'the small lubawski' for the last week and it is working away no problem , rain or shine. Initially I had an issue with the RTK which seems to have resolved itself after I powered everything off for an hour or so and started again.

About 3600m2 is taking about 12 hours including 4 charging stops and I am running it every day for now.

With the damp weather I am cleaning the underside every couple of days as it is getting a bit clogged, to be expected with the wet grass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

Found it.

That's perfect, I picked up the same bracket today and will mount it on the chimney tomorrow.

Thanks for that.

Advertisement