Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail Apprenticeship

• 23-07-2024 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Does anyone know what’s involved in the practical assessment with Irish rail for electrical apprenticeship?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 hyupourrovit

I did it there as well, wasn’t too tough. Hope ye heard back for the interview! (For anyone wondering, for future reference, I went in for OEM or Electrical and they had us build a suspension rod and also rewire a socket, but they had guided videos and an instruction booklet showing you how to do it. It’s not as intimidating as it seemed initially)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 missmul

I had interview last Thursday but still not heard back 😌

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 hyupourrovit

I had mine nearly three weeks ago, we might be waiting a while it seems! I’m really hoping they won’t make us wait too long tho, the suspense is killing me! 😂 best of luck and let me know if ye hear back!!

Advertisement