Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Werewolf Game - Start Date 16/9/24

• 22-08-2024 11:24am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Pending interest I'm planning to run another game of Werewolf here on Boards starting 16th September. I have a couple of themes in mind but I'm not completely set on the format yet so I said I would list the options and give you, the players a choice.

Option 1 would be a role madness type game with a WWE theme. This would need a good few players (12 - 15 at a minimum) to be viable is the caveat. Everyone would have some form of power/role in this game if it were to run, they tend to be fairly chaotic.

Option 2 would be a lighter game with very few roles with a Final Fantasy 7 theme. The amount of roles would depend on how many sign ups.

Option 3 is no theme, wolves vs villagers (2 village roles max). This can be played with the least amount of players so is my back up option if there isn't much interest.

Anyways sign ups are now open and if you have a preference please state it when signing up! Hopefully we get a good few and can have a game of some sort anyways. Just as an FYI I do plan to run a Halloween and Christmas game this year as well, although if anyone wants to run a game at these times they can fire ahead!

Current Sign Ups:

1. Trigger
    2. Electric Nitwit
    3. OscarMIlde
    4. StrawbsM
    5. Leg End Reject
    6. JohnGreenFan
    7. JP Liz V1
    8. Neowise
    9. Yvonne007
    10. fritzelly
    11. This is it