Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Leaf

1174175176177178180»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭cannco253

What tyres are people putting on their leaf's?

I've a 2018 40kWh battery leaf and need to replace all 4 corners. Haven't started looking yet at what to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭zzap64

I've Michelin, E Primacy, 205/55 R16 94V XL EV on my front at the moment.

https://www.eiretyres.com/rshop/tyre/Michelin/E-Primacy/205-55-R16-94V-XL-EV/R-440499

The last set (slightly different version of the above - B rating on wet) lasted around 45K, which seems good. I have the 30kWh version for what it's worth ( not much it seems… :-D )

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Metalpanic

I put 4 on my L40 last November. Bridgestone Turanza T005's 215 50 r17. Fuel economy rating B, grip rating A, noise rating 71db.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭jasonb

I have Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance 2 215/50R17 95W XL B/A/69dB on my 221 L40. They're not cheap, but they last ages and I am happy with their performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭_ptashek_

Question for the NissanConnect app users on 2020 or newer Leaf - there were some app updates and service upgrades in the past two weeks: is your app working OK at the moment?

Mine stopped reporting plugged in status, battery charge level and car location completely since last Sunday' "performance maintenance" by Nissan. I've all the required subscriptions active.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭jasonb

Mine's working fine. I don't use it often, but I just opened it there, it asked me to login in and it's working fine.

Advertisement