Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

P TRAP U bend help please for under the bath

• 17-08-2024 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me out please. We had a plumber fit new taps to an old bath and since then then P Trap Under has been leaking. Perhaps he damaged this when installing the new taps. Ive tried to get him back but no luck so will attempt to fix this myself with little plumbing experience. I bought another P trap but it does not line up properly and struggling to get a similar P trap. Anyone advice what I can buy to fix this and where? Thank you, attachments of the issue are below. Gareth

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement