Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

1304305306307308310»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭cml387

Rescue 117 has been circling the town for some time. Not a good sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

woman in the river since 6am apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Very sad news, named locally but not naming here for obvious reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭touts

Fully agree. The Gas house bridge is reduced to one narrow lane each afternoon as they park their SUVs on both sides of the road ignoring double yellow lines because you can't have little Serenity and Rosamund walking.

But the guards can't do anything because every barrister and solicitor in the town have their daughters in the Lor. If they dared to enforce the traffic laws around there GSOC would be up their hole like a ferret on acid.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭geriatric

Looking to service a gas boiler. Any recommendations for someone in the Clonmel area who'd do this for me please? And a rough idea on the price. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Woodcutting

On what basis would they complain to GSOC and about which Gara? . To get a complaint to GSOC you would have complain to a garda first, get his name and make a specific complaint if not happy with the reply. You can't complain the gardai per se.. And you can not complain the Garda to GSOC for enforcement of law

Why not try complaining. Someone said they could park in the free park. That is always nearly full, a couple might fit but not all. I agree they should not be there but where else could they go.?

Post edited by Woodcutting on

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Woodcutting

@geriatric

Probably about 60 euro for a service assuming it was OK. If he found problems it would depend on what needed fixing

No names, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Recliner

We were driving past the plaza shortly before the remembrance service today when someone pulled out in front of us at the roundabout. It was literally mm's away from a crash. I was so shaken, and all I could think of was how awful it would have been for the family members to have to witness the aftermath of that today considering what what they have been through. The person who crossed in front of us was totally oblivious to us in traffic. We were on the roundabout and they just pulled straight out. I know accidents happen but surely it's basic knowledge to look to your right at a roundabout. It really upset me.

Advertisement