Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BYD Seal

1143144145146147149»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭donjuandejohn

Different country: Pretty sure it can't be done (tried a lot years ago trying to get Samsung pay to work on a watch).

Google wallet on Samsung: I think it's up to BYD to allow that, and not something you can choose, similar to how Samsung doesn't work with Irish banks. I read years ago the market was too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭clancynl

Hi all. Quick question. I got the following alert up yesterday on the screen

Not much on the Web about it. Rang BYD and they've advised to bring it back to the dealer. No service dept available until Monday.

EPB - the ((A)) button on the middle console won't activate and the EPB setting does not stay on when trying to enable it in settings.

Anyone come across anything similar? .Done a reset / restart, no change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Your in neutral per the image. Does it engage when you select Park from the main gear selection stalk on centre console.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭clancynl

Unfortunately not, tried that too.

ACC won't engage either, which makes sense as it relies heavily on the auto - breaking. I'll drop it in on Monday to the dealership. Bit of a bummer as it's only 3 weeks old.

Advertisement