Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

1474849505153»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Its hammering down here, just dropped home, a wee sit and ponder then zzzz land beckons

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Forcing myself out of the pit in the direction of soap and water. Day of cleaning ahead. BOO 👎

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cmon grem sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jaysus, I'm actually having to wear a jumper today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Yes, it's freezing cold for August.

Got some pain au chocolate in Lidl. And having that + ( porridge + pear + yogurt ) + coffee for breakfast and looking out at the rain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Raichų

ffs google.
    just seen a spam mail from Wednesday that informs me my gmail storage is full and all mail sent to me since then has been bounced back to sender.

I’ve been on the job hunt all week and potentially getting responses that are being sent back to them… that looks flipping fab on my end now..

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Dry and sunny in Cork but it's chilly and windy. I'm sitting in a hotel foyer people watching and just realised I've lost my glasses ffs...absolutely squinting at my phone here.

Advertisement