Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

1105106107108109111»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,186 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

And the app works great, thanks for the pointer losttheplot

Only issue for me is that the cyberghost connection to Pakistan is too slow, I need to get another VPN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭ooter

signed up with begin for 1 month to try it out, working fine on the app on my phone with express vpn, will try it on my nvidia shield later..

app accepted my virtual revolut mastercard on first attempt, no issues at all.

app is asking to update to latest version which i obviously can't do, if anyone has the downloader code to the latest version i'd appreciate it if they posted it on here.

Edit: sideloaded onto the Chromecast and it seems pretty stable on that. Many thanks, if it only lasts today it's a fair bargain, if it lasts the season it'll be amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,062 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Signed up via the website (no VPN required). Downloaded the android app from the US play store and subbed for a year using my N26 card (I'm willing to risk a whole €4.88 in this!)

As my PIA and SmartDNS VPNs don't include Pakistan I've signed up for a trial of Surfshark and it seems to work through that though the app is super slow, open to other recommendations? Surfshark has a good Topcashback offer, though there are some bad reviews regarding whether they actually pay out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭ooter

Tried the app using the downloader code on my formuler box and it works but it's painful to navigate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭goldiefresh

Also in the Nordic countries Disney+ have secured the rights to the Europa and conference leagues in Sweden and Denmark. Again anyone with a Disney+ account and suitable vpn could have access to all games on match nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Same error on my firestick

???? Fire OS7 is Andoid 9 apparently and the apk in the downloader link is for Android 10+????

Still can't get it to work on teh firestick, but I did finally realise that there are two versions: one for phone with version number like 1.1.97, and one for tv with version 17 (just 17).

The phone one will install on the firestick but is not useable, the tv one wont even install.

It does seem that some of the very newest firesticks have Fire OS8 and apparently the tv version will work on those. I dont really need a new firestick but obviously now I have an excuse …..

Post edited by Johnny Storm on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Using a firestick 4k running fire os 8.1.16

Got the version 17 app to install and run using surfshark it is slow to navigate but runs fine then and some games do not require a VPN to be used

Think I downloaded an apk from apkcombo.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

any link to where you buy the sub and also whats the best priced vpn ?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,062 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I bought the sub through the app once I had it installed, but you need to signup initially through the website.

re: VPN - I've signed up for a trial with Surfshark, but I won't have a chance to properly test it until Saturday's matches. It doesn't look like the app does replays of matches, just live. If Surfshark works well there's a good cashback offer on Topcashback. There's also offers there for other VPNs (usual caveats apply for TCB, it may or may not pay out, but I got 3 years of PIA VPN there with 100% cashback, so effectively free. Unfortunately PIA don't do Pakistan)

Advertisement