Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adverts.ie

2»

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tommer71

hi I was a member of adverts.ie , and bought and sold some stuff over the years, but now I’m locked out. Cannot access my account or even send them an email to get some information on why this has happened, anyone else have any problems, regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

??? Of course you can send them an email, it's above in this thread. support@adverts.ie Why are you locked out? If they locked you out then there is a reason. If you locked yourself out, then email them to get it sorted.

hi thanks , I did send an email to them still nothing, very disappointed as I have bought and sold lots over the years

So why did they lock you out. What did you do?

absolutely nothing, seemingly I’m running a VPN so I can’t get access to the website 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seemingly? Either you are or you are not. I was in Morocco last month and could not log in. Adverts is an irish website for the irish market. If your VPN is foreign, then that is nothing personal. You appear to know what the issue is but decided not to do anything about it except come here complaining. Turn it off. I have noticed windscribe VPN is blocked on Adverts.ie I use it to stream Uk telly into my house. A legitimate use, but abused by some. Just turn it off.

Advertisement