Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oasis Reunion. Its finally happening😱

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

seems like you all got tickets easy enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭griffin100

Tried for 2 pitch tickets and was offered seated lower Davin. Took them @ €333 all in. Not ideal but I saw the Stones from there and it was grand. Anyway, they’re not for me, they’re a present for my son, if he’s not happy with them he can fcuk off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭andrew1977

4 x lower cusack secured 196 a ticket , pricey but the band of my my teenage years and life , take my money please !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Kalimah

I was surprised. I was in the waiting room at about five to 7 and started off at 1950 in the queue. Didn't take any time to get to my turn. Bit of a kerfuffle getting what I wanted but ended up with 4 standing for Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭Beans_On

Didnt see golden circle at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Curse These Metal Hands

I found the whole thing quite confusing but I haven't used ticketmaster in years. Spent a while looking for the word "standing" then took a punt on "artist presale ticket" when turned out to be the standing. Don't remember ever having to "unlock" types of tickets before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Got 3 standing for Sunday. I think I was the lowest no. in the queue for any in demand gig only 200 odd ahead of me. Then it jumped to 48. The bloody filter didn’t work even though I selected standing it kept giving me seats and finally after 3 attempts of searching again it worked. My brother got a code that was 10 digits that didn’t work. Mine was only 9. Was anyone else’s code 10 digits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Styles12

Had 4 standing site froze and timed me out. Only offering me upper tier now ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Congrats, makes a change from the Coldplay shows struggle on here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Rolled the dice a few times for Pitch on Sat but made do with upper tier.

Made it easy for a bigger gamble on the Sun then and nabbed 2 x Pitch so not the worst dilemma to have! Albeit an expensive one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Don't be buying spares, pure greedy, leave some for the rest of us.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,746 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Good to see so many positive outcomes (even when in full of jealousy and rage)

Just want one ticket if anyone has room with a code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭Frankie19

Husband was 5300 in the queue and was in the waiting room 30 mins before. Had to get what we could and ended up paying for the fan exhibition premium seated at 300e a ticket. To be fair seats are very good close to the stage but wasn't planning on paying that much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭Frankie19

Husbands code was only 9 digits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,651 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

2x upper davin section 717 €293.50 inc booking fee.
    Up in the gods but don’t care I’m looking forward to it!
    (if they stay together until august 2025!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Avon8

Did you (or anyone else) refresh the waiting room at 7 or did you just let it bring you in automatically. I did the latter and was well back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭ooter

If anyone on here can access the pre sale and haven't purchased yet, if you're only buying 3 get the 4th and I'll revolut you the money tonight. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭claregal1

Well that was stressful! When q opened I was 869 got to top paid, did the whole authorised thing with Aib then was kicked out! Tried again top of the q kicked out again after authorising payment! Was about to give up and get drunk and tried a third and final time this time with my revolut card and managed to get 2 seated davin terrace for the Sunday praise the Lord. Good.luck to anyone trying in the morning !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I refreshed on my laptop and my session got suspended so went on my phone and it worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Looking At that I'd say the premium standing is the gold circle

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jimosterberg

Is the presale sold out does anyone know?

I've a friend with a code who got two earlier and is trying to get back in and keeps getting an error message. Could be because it's sold out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,888 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My missus managed to get premium standing tickets for 240 a pop, they were the cheapest premium tix but it didn't really say what they entailed as she didn't want to lose out. Only saw more expensive ones included a museum visit which we couldn't care about. We only wanted gold circle and not even sure if that will be in place for this concert as our wasn't shown on the site map on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Apologies if it's been covered before but couple of questions before I battle in the morn:

Did anyone notice any difference between using the browser on a laptop/PC vs on a mobile Device like phone (not using the ticketmaster app obviously)?

Can you join multiple queues like one for sat and one for sun?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,987 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Missus got Lower Cusack 310, Row U.

Happy enough with them tbh.

Will try for Wembley in morning as was always the plan but at least we've a plan B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I only tried on laptop so can't confirm, but I was in queues and basically had the choice between Saturday and Sunday. I was researching on one while keeping the tickets on the other. I had two split windows open.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jimosterberg

Can anyone confirm are there any presale tickets left or all sold out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Well done everyone seems everyone that got a code got tickets.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Wonder am I better using revolut or aib in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Got in in the end but offered lower davin. Awful place to watch a gig so will try again tomorrow, do the same with Manchester. Happy enough if I just got the Manchester ones. Dublin be a bonus at this stage

Advertisement