Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2024 - General Discussion

1111112113114115117»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭highdef

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

I suspect September, October, November and December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭OldRio

Misty start, 11C, cloudless sky. The forecast is for cloud later on. We'll see.

Leitrim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭appledrop

Ah well the 2 days of sunny weather was nice while is lasted.

Back to slate grey skies this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

yesterday was beautiful and as some have said really brought into sharp focus the importance of good weather for mood and being able to enjoy some outdoor living and also the sense that this summer has been so shite. No amount of attempted revisionism or guilt tripping about “moaning” changes my view on that. Often breezy often cool and mostly cloudy and dry is how I’ll remember the summer. Yesterday was warm bright and sunny and a joy to me anyway. Back to normal today of course the “heatwave” lasted 1 day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement