Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spiritan abuse survivors urged to come forward as independent process to begin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,564 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Scrap the cap!

It was quite obvious that most of those whinging about it had not read it.

Did you read it? and I mean the actual article in full, not cherry-picked quotes on Gript?

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Disgusting reports from special schools.

Multiple alleged child sex abusers were moved between special schools, report finds | Irish Independent

Multiple alleged child sex abusers were moved between special schools, report finds

Upsetting findings include at least 63 claims of sexual abuse of deaf girls in Dublin.

Alleged child sex abusers were moved between special schools where they had access to vulnerable and disabled children.

A distressing report published this week found that of the almost 2,400 allegations of historical abuse in religious-run day and boarding schools across Ireland, there was a “particularly high number of allegations in special schools”.

Almost 200 alleged abusers are claimed to have abused children across just 17 special schools in Ireland. More than a dozen clerics who did not work at special schools have been accused of sexually abusing children with additional needs.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

Oh so not only do you know what Ingle “actually” meant, you also know what hundreds of people had and had not read? Must be nice being omniscient

Yes I read it in full, and like pretty much everyone else I found both the timing and the content of the article to be in very bad taste. It’s plain as day. The horrific story had just broke and she thought “how can I make this about me?” - total arsehole behaviour and embarrassing for a woman of her age in all honesty.

And what has Gript got to do with anything, it was in the Irish Times?
    What, is that your facile stab at some kind of “you disagree with me therefore you are far-right” bollocks?
    Laughable. Try again.

I worked in a special school over 20 years ago. When I (we, there were two of us) reported behaviour that fell outside the parameters of health and safety we were handed our P45's. They went and hired some family members to come and replace us, full public sector pensionable jobs. These are the organisations that are entrusted with the care of the most vulnerable.

Also worked in this sh'thole almost immediately after it

https://www.thejournal.ie/cheshire-ireland-wrc-2-6158182-Sep2023/

There is a culture in Ireland that goes out of it's way to destroy the lives of the people who will blow the whistle on abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Photobox

The Ingle article was in the Irish Times in 2022 not gript. It was particularly nasty and bitter article in light of the abuse allegations that came out in Blackrock college at that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

The law on protected disclosures obviously doesn’t go far enough - we’ve seen this elsewhere in government run departments also - you would have thought that those departments of all places wouldn’t be playing “games” with people’s livelihoods - I’d understand it to a degree in the private sector - there needs to be severe penalties for those found victimising employees who go down the whistleblower route - like 100,000s euro sort of penalties - that might put a stop to things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

I see conversation and commentary has now moved onto restitution. Helen McEntee was on today that the Orders should be generous in their contribution to a restitution fund, that they have a moral obligation to. I will be shocked if the Orders make anything but a token contribution, they have hardly any liquid assets, and those assets they have are mostly schools and hospitals where the only buyer would be the State anyway. More importantly though, they won't have to contribute anything because they cannot be forced to. The Orders are on the wind-down anyway, reputation is largely destroyed so there is nothing for them to gain from participating, particularly from being "generous".

So with the Orders likely only going to contribute minimally, that leaves just the State to foot the bill. I personally cannot see the fairness in what is being reported as upwards of a €5bn+ liability being put on today's taxpayers for things that happened 30-60 years ago. This is not even for the failing of the State, but the failure of private religious run schools to prevent their members abusing children. Moreover, where abuse happened so long ago with many involved now deceased there will be no way to verify anything.

think the public needs to be more vocal too on this - the clergy got off Scott free in the past with some sort of “deal” which they didn’t even abide by (this was nearly 20 years ago or more I think) - need some big legal sticks at this stage but I’d say they’re all lawyered up and ready to fight - as you say what do they have to lose at this stage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

My taste or your taste on the article isn't really relevant here. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or agreeing with an opinions writer. You're not in much of a position to take potshots about taste at the person you label as 'horrible sow' given your misrepresentation of her piece.
    The issue here is the apparent fragility of your male ego, that when faced with appalling reports detailing the endemic levels of physical and sexual abuse of children, your response is to dig up your grudge against an opinions writer because you disagreed with her vaguely related piece.
    Your claim that 'pretty much everyone else' agrees with you is particularly strange. You've heard of echo chambers, right?

Post edited by AndrewJRenko on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

That indemnity deal by FF in 2002 was a disgrace. Brokered by a very religious FF minister (Woods). The state signed a blank cheque.

They have a lot of money to lose and they fight dirty.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

There are no legal sticks to wave since religious right to own property is a constiutional right. I suppose the government could threaten a referendum to remove that provision, but that would be very controversial and I do not think it would pass since it would clearly also undermine religious freedom.

The only way the religious orders can be made pay is if they have individual judgements made against them. They cannot be forced to participate in collective restitution. Individual cases would require a burden of proof that is simply not available to many of those that were abused - since such abuse largely never documented contemporaneously and where it was it was destroyed. It would also require those that were abused to have the means to take those cases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Not surprised to see my secondary school alma mater (dominican college in newbridge) in the list. It had died out (as far as I knew?) when I attended in the late 90's early 00's but there was for sure a historical whiff of it there.

Like the other schools no doubt, a great school whose name is tarnished by one or two rotten eggs.

that’s what I was thinking of- thanks for posting - there’s an election coming up….just sayin😀- now’s the time to demand that the religious orders exhaust their funds first before taxpayers have to step in - I’m not at all pointing the finger at the victims here btw- it’s simply asking that those responsible cough up- don’t care if buildings are sold at fire sale prices or whatever - everything goes until this cost is met

I haven’t misrepresented her piece in the slightest and I stand by my characterisation of her in response to what she wrote on the subject of this thread.

Hah “fragile male ego” it’s like meaningless buzzword bingo with you, I’d say you’re raging the other lad got in with the random references to Gript before you did.
    And the absolute irony of you trying to deflect that to me when what you’ve described is quite literally what she has done in her piece. The horrible news came out and rather than an empathetic piece she took it as her opportunity to write a smug, embittered piece centred around herself. She’s a columnist in a national paper and still that was the tack she decided to take.
    “Vaguely related” are you having a laugh, it was literally her response to the initial breaking of this entire story - who’s misrepresenting now?

And eh I didn’t say everyone disagrees with me? Misrepresenting again are we? It’s the opposite in fact, and it’s nothing to do with echo chambers - take a look at the comments on boards, reddit, instagram, Facebook, twitter whatever or any news site the article was posted on and try and tell me the comments are mostly in agreement with her (and you).

Have you heard of sticking your head in the sand because reality disagrees with you? It appears you’re intimately familiar with the concept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I often wonder how a so-called man of the cloth could behave in such a dastardly way. Is it that they didn't buy into religion at all themselves and had no morals? Were they pushed into joining religious orders because it was nice to have a priest in the family? Was it for the easy life? It certainly wasn't to spread the word of God because they didn't do that. That applied to those who offended and those who protected them and enabled them to continue abusing helpless and scared children. Shame on them all and let's hope those that are still alive face the justice they deserve.

Forgive my typo, it's your claim that 'pretty much everyone else' agrees with you that is quite strange. Do you hang around exclusively in misogynist circles or what?
    You did completely misrepresent the article in question. You claimed that she was "gloating that some of the boys that were mean to her in the past may have been sexually abused". This claim has no basis in fact.
    Quite the opposite in fact, where she says "We now know that Blackrock College and Willow Park, its junior school, employed some sexually abusive priests whose heinous attacks on children over three decades were never once reported to the Garda. Strange how these things go. We now know the Blackrock boys had nothing to feel superior about. All those years us Pill Hill girls should have been looking down on that school, pitying the boys who were learning in the shadow of a dark regime that had festered in corridors and classrooms and dormitories. All those bad days and nights in Blackrock.".
    The absolute irony is, of course, that you're employing exactly the tactic that you (incorrectly) accuse her of employing, deflecting from an important issue to make a fuss and drama about a minor personal disagreement.
    Interesting to see you trying to change to goalposts from 'pretty much everyone' to 'most' people, presumably as you realise that 'pretty much everyone' doesn't stand up at all. Does this constitute 'pretty much everyone'?
    https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/119892145/#Comment_119892145
    https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/119892568/#Comment_119892568
    https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/119893061/#Comment_119893061
    https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/119891952/#Comment_119891952

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭aero2k

I think there was a belief, as ridiculous as it might seem, that having a priest, brother, or nun in the family was an aid to getting into heaven.

Brothers used to be recruited in their early teens, so there was possibly an element of grooming.

I can also recall reading somewhere that religious tended to come from more well-to-do families, and there was often a snobbish aspect to the disdain with which they treated those in their care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭eire4

The deal your referencing I think was made in 2002 and it involved the religious orders paying 128m euro in compensation while the state was left on the hook for most of the bill which I believe was about 1.3b euro. As of today over 20 years later and the religious orders have not even paid up the derisory 128m euro in full.

yep spot on- others have since posted similar - I wonder is that “deal” covering this enquiry too ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,122 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

My area has a bunch of modern built churches with fuk all people still going. Lovely sites with loads of green area around them.

Take 3 of 4 off them and tear them down to put housing on.

Take the hospitals too. I'm sick of working in saint this or saint that.

Won't happen though. Quinn threatened it and FG sh@t themselves.

Yeah it is pretty much everyone else. Ah the buzzword bingo continues, watch I’ll be “military aged male” next

Ah right yes the Blackrock boys should actually have felt inferior because they were being raped in school, totally warped

It’s not a personal disagreement, she’s a public figure and I’m bringing up the highly distasteful article she wrote on this very subject - it’s entirely relevant to the thread and people should be reminded of the self centred rubbish she came out with on the discovery of this abuse, despite the best efforts of apologists like yourself.

Yeah pretty much everyone, sure one of your examples is your fellow apologist here today

Here’s a Reddit thread on the subject

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/yx0mhc/róisín_ingle_turns_out_blackrock_college_was_a/

>95% in agreement with me

Here’s another

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dublin/comments/yxplht/roisin_ingle_with_an_awful_take_on_the_blackrock/ Equally unanimous

https://x.com/roisiningle/status/1592806031532650496?s=46

Twitter thread on the subject from the woman herself - rightly and roundly told what a pile her article was in 100+ comments

https://x.com/irishtimes/status/1592760663927291904?s=46 Twitter thread from IT itself with the article, unaminous disgust in reaction

But hey 4 people on boards agreed with you so the majority must be on your side! Where’s that dreams vs reality diagram Fr Ted did up for Dougal, you could do with studying it for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭crusd

Just read John McGuirks take on this in gript. That man is some see you next tuesday.

https://gript.ie/the-risk-of-a-witch-hunt-over-historic-sex-abuse-in-schools/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭eire4

No that sweetheart deal has absolutely nothing to do with this Scoping Inquiry at all. That was a sweetheart deal done all the way back in 2002 for a previous inquiry.

What a load of crap from that rag

Careful though people might get shirty if you dare criticise journalistic coverage of the story in here

Garda car sat outside my house scoping for the last ten minutes. Is it illegal to put the footage up here?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Reporting is now mandatory, school personnel don't have a choice.

"Notwithstanding the mandatory reporting requirements for individual teachers, these procedures continue to recognise the importance of the DLP role and continue to require that all child protection concerns are channelled through the DLP as heretofore. The DLP’s central role in advising school personnel about any concerns that they may have about pupils combined with his or her wider knowledge and awareness of child protection matters plays a key role in ensuring that issues are identified and reported as early as possible"

https://www.gov.ie/pdf/?file=https://assets.gov.ie/268613/39868a39-1de4-4890-97a0-2fa388a8a2a9.pdf#page=null

The irony that they're the ones more likely to be falsely accusing people of being pedophiles when it suits them.

Wonder how much it cost them in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭donaghs

I don’t think this inquiry should be just limited to religious schools. While I suspect the religious orders as being more likely to abuse kids, there have been lay teachers convicted too, in different types of schools.

Given the fact that are almost no clergy/brother teaching in Ireland now, a wider inquiry might give some idea of more modern patterns of abusers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭PixelCrafter

At this stage I just feel like giving up on this place. How many times are we going to do this and produce report after report after report and hold nobody accountable.

I went to one of those schools and had one of those named individuals as a teacher. Nothing happened to me, but the fact that this was going on and nobody acted just says it all to me.

Some of the most vulnerable people in society were left to fend for themselves in a very dangerous environment and basically gaslit when they blew the whistle when they could.

It says a lot about our allegedly friendly, open, happy go lucky, gregarious culture.

It’s cowardly, cold as ice and riddled with some kind of manipulative, guilt tripping bullshit to shut down ‘troublemakers’

Here we go again. Reports and reports and reports and no legal consequences. There needs to be full civil and criminal liability, not just another report and redress scheme at someone else’s expense.

I assume, once again, we’ll be paying for this while these great institutions swan off into the sunset, claiming all sorts of moral superiority.

It’s a great little country … it’s just a pity it’s rotten to the core.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭billyhead

This is it. Nobody is denying what happened here but on the scale alleged with a lot of priests accused here deceased, many people will come out of the wood work saying they were abused for a quick buck and the taxpayer will end up footing the bill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Sensible post. Confiscate the land, turn the buildings into asylum seekers housing to take advantage of the free demolition services provided by the Irish right-wing nutters, and Bob's your uncle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭csirl

Nobody is enforcing it. There is no State ibody tasked with monitoring or enforcing child protection in schools. Its currently being kicked like a football between D/Education and Tusla - each sayng the other is responsible.... ..so Nobody is responsible.

If a parent reports a child protection issue or alleged incident of abuse to Tusla they will NOT investigate.

If a parent reports to D/Education they will be told its a matter for the religious order, not something the Dept can investigate.

Ireland is currently non-compliant with the UNCRC.

It's been pointed out before, such moves to confiscate Church property are illegal.

A constitutional amendment to articles 44.2.5 and 44.2.6 would be required if it were to ever happen.

Moreover divestment has proved more difficult than anticipated, with parents resisting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Better to do nothing then? The Constitution can be amended

The constitution could be amended and a threat to carry out a referendum may be the only lever the Government has to encourage meaningful participation by the Orders in a redress programme.

Maybe such a referendum would pass but it's not guaranteed. Many clearly would think that it would strike at the heart of religious and personal freedoms around property.

On any case at the moment though, they don't have that power and therefore calls to say kick the church out of schools within 5 years cannot happen. And where divestment has already been put to parents as an option, turns out not all want it.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong. Ingle's own tweet has more likes than negative comments, and the IT tweet has a bunch of likes too. Your 'pretty much everyone claim' was, and is, complete nonsense.

Unlike you, I never claimed that 'the majority was on my side'. I don't make up fantastical claims with zero supporting evidence.

This one's for you.

And where specifically did the article say "Blackrock boys should actually have felt inferior because they were being raped in school"? Please quote the actual words in her article that you got this from.

I doubt a referendum would be particularly fraught tbh. Just bring it on.

I don't really see why the church should be in any way protected from civil liability. It's about equality before the law.

As for parents resisting divestment, is that really the case or just some issue with boards of management and lack of coherent plans?

These organisations are masters of spin and always have been.

"The State wants to take over your local School, community hall and parish field whether you like it or not"

That referendum would be far from a gimme.

• Advertisement

In most countries these are community halls, community sports fields, community services. In Ireland, it's a theocracy basically - it's all paid for out of local funds, but is run by the church.

Ireland never really got past the medieval period on this. We've inadequate structures for local government - i.e. if you were in France you'd have a community council (commune) with a local mayor for even quite small villages and areas. In Ireland you've an amorphous county council and the church owning large chunks of community services, which the community paid for and often have been funded through council and state grants / direct payments.

At best it's archaic. At worst, you could argue it's laying the grounds for serious sectarianism if public facilities are owned by one religious organisation that's becoming less and less relevant.

I mean, why should tax payers fund facilities that are then given over to the exclusive control of a private religious organisation?

I see Ireland ending up with demands for every flavour of school imaginable and the whole thing becoming a fractured mess.

We don't actually have many public facilities, rather we've private ones run by a bunch of religious organisations that we all pay for, yet they control.

It's nuts. If you were talking about this in the US for example, people would be shrieking about it being some kind of Bible Belt whack jobbery.

The simple reality of it is that Ireland is still stuck with largely unreformed systems that are a throwback to a bygone era, centuries ago. We won't change because there are powerful vested interests and until pretty much a few decades ago, it was a rather weird place that was utterly wrapped up in the church.

Most of us are so stuck in our ways we can't even imagine doing anything differently. School is still very much seen as something that involves the church. It's the sad reality of it. We are only superficially a progressive country. We've one foot in the 2020s and the other somewhere in the 1750s.

I actually quite honestly don't think Ireland's capable of reforming any of this. I has neither the vision nor the backbone to do anything about it.

Republic? Yeah .. right… All that seems to mean in Ireland is that we're not the UK. Any kind of philosophical notion of being a genuine republic, or republican values seems to be totally lost on us. We use all the jargon alright, but that's as far as it goes.

At the end of the day, it's a highly conformist society that tends to not really do anything radical about anything. We pat ourselves on the back for doing things like passing the divorce referendum, or the abortion referendum etc but in reality they were just Ireland implementing things a half century or more after the rest or our peers in the developed world, having fought off its own enormous self-created institutional inertia. We passively let a powerful religious organisation wield enormous and totally inappropriate levels of power within policymaking, service provision and all sorts of other things.

The whole thing will be just business as usual and swept under the carpet after a bit of handwringing.

I can't really help being completely cynical at this point. We have never tackled these issues. We've just managed them from a PR point of view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭downthemiddle

Yet again you are incorrect on this matter.

Anyone can report a concern about a child.  If you have any concerns about a child you should report them to Tusla. A report can be made in person, by telephone or in writing. If you have a concern about a child, contact the local social work duty team in the area where the child lives for advice about reporting your concerns.

Contact details for local social work duty teams are available on the Tusla website at www.tusla.ie/services/child-protection-welfare/contact-a-social-worker.

If you are concerned about an immediate risk to a child, you can also contact An Garda Síochána.

https://www.tusla.ie/news/reporting-of-child-protection-concerns/#:~:text=Anyone%20can%20report%20a%20concern,by%20telephone%20or%20in%20writing.

I know it was in the Irish Times ffs, you need to read the posts more carefully before hitting reply.

She was not wrong though. There is often a very toxic culture in that sort of school and not just among the staff.

Yeah. The notion that the orders are short of cash or only own schools/hospitals where the only possible purchaser is the state, is frankly utter bollocks. Most if not all of them have plenty of unused urban sites worth (or potentially worth, when rezoned) a great deal of money. They are moving their assets into the control of lay trusts. When the assets are ultimately liquidated this money (the sweat of the brow of generations of Irish people) will most likely be spirited out of the country. If their US branch is in trouble, the US taxpayer will most certainly not step in like here, so they could get a digout… Or the Vatican might need a re-gilding.

Money, power, and abuse are not bugs of religious orders, they're features.

Scrap the cap!

There’s no option for negative “likes” so it’s not a quantifiable comparison - where are all the comments supporting what she said of those in agreement?
    Likewise for the Irish times? Furthermore if you just search the title of the article in twitter again you'll see overwhelming disgust, couldn’t see anyone defending her gloating

And what do you think of the overwhelmingly negative Reddit response?

“We now know the Blackrock boys had nothing to feel superior about”…because they were being sexually abused? (How unsuperior/inferior of them)

You’re happy enough to defend the timing of the article also? Story breaks and the knee jerk response is to make the story all about herself?

It doesn't matter what they own though because a) they cannot have their assets confiscated as they are constitutionally protected under both general property rights and rights specific to religious institutions and b) they cannot be compelled to participate in a restitution process.

They can only be compelled if each individual takes a case and gets a judgement against the Orders.

If we need to change the constition then let's do it. When are we going to stop kowtowing to these religious orders??

The divestment process is an obvious farce, designed to fail, controlled by the RCC with the outcomes obvious but for many years now surveys of parents of school-going children show that most of them do NOT want a "religious ethos" education for their children.

Expecting a devout RCC principal to fairly put the case for and against divestment to the staff and parents is a complete joke but that is where we are at. It's trivial to throw out enough FUD to block any change "at least until my Johnny has done sixth class / Leaving"

Scrap the cap!

As things currently and shamefully stand, yes.

And the Christian Brothers in particular are doing everything they can to frustrate the victims taking civil cases against them. They can't even sue the order, they have to identify and sue its members. I'd like to know how that legal fiction works. When they want to buy a property they're a legal entity, but when they're getting sued they're "just a bunch of guys" ?

The Mafia look like amateurs compared to this lot.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭downtheroad

Next week there will still be many people arranging baptisms for their kids, booking a church for their wedding, and getting excited for the confirmunions next year. Others will attend hospital and stay in St. Somebody wing. Some teachers will start the day/class with prayer. 90% of schools will still be catholic patronage.

The church is ingrained into this country, despite falling attendance and the disgusting abuse that continues to be uncovered.

Government will call this a disgrace, people will tut tut, and nothing will be done. We are a strange country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭csirl

This is just gaslighting - as alluded to before, I have a close relative who is a victim. If a parent reports a school to Tusla, they will NOT do anything - they will tell the victims family that its a matter for D/Educatio, who will say they cant investigate individual reports -. I've seen it in correspondence from Tusla and D/Education. The relative who reported it is a mandated person through her employment and used mandated person forms to report to Tusla. They were put in an envelope and sent back to her with a letter saying they dont investigate reports from parents about schools.

Even if the Garda are carrying out a criminal investigation, Tusla will still do nothing. In relatives case, Tusla was given a transcript iof the Garda specialist interview and still did NOTHING.

• Advertisement
Advertisement