Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserve Recruitment 2024

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 popsmoke

Nothing……

• Registered Users Posts: 3 red850

no contact been received after interview, which was held almost 2 weeks ago now. I imagine they will ratify and process us in blocks of yay/nay and then email everyone at once, so when 1 of us gets a message we all will hopefully.

Emails being sent out now about interview results. Just got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭gailgo

got mine 😃😃

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 gibsondoyle

Nice one! Does it give an order of merit or just successful/unsuccessful message and next steps?

• Advertisement

it gives OOM. You then have to wait to be contacted about medical and vetting (stage 3) from the GS.

Thanks! Still waiting for my result My interview was Tuesday 27th August. Do you mind me asking when yours was?

I had mine on the Monday, the 26th.

Maybe they're sending batches of emails out based on interview date 🤞

• Advertisement

Got the email since 🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 7 106racehill

got the email too phew ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cian 3187

Interview results are in! I had my interview on Monday 26th August and went into the interview with OOM Score of between 60 - 70, have now just been informed that my OOM score is between 180 - 190🫢🙂

Best of luck to all - Hope to see you in Templemore some day! This thread has been hugely beneficial.

Post edited by Cian 3187 on

Well done! My interview OoM is in the 150s. Mabe ywe'll be in the same intake!

how do you mean before your interview your OOM was 66 and after completing your interview you got 183 OOm

• Registered Users Posts: 3 red850

Got my email! I am well pleased with the outcome and grades for each of the competencies. I achieved between 100-130 for the interview OOM (don't want to be to specific!) all good so far for most of us posting here hopefully! now onwards to the extensive vetting form to be filled!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Picky owner

Got mine too , between 160 to 190,not sure what that means,is that too high,will that be low enough to get in now or will I have to wait until next year.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Got mine as well, just under the 150 mark. Next step is the clearance form, which will take a little bit of time. I didn't see a deadline date unless I missed it? I still have the form from 2007, so that will help, although I see additional info needed, such as middle names for extended family members.

hey Delly

What form are you referring to where did you get this form. When did they sent to you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

It's a link to a form in the interview results message.

Middle Names aren't mandatory for extended family members

Anyone have trouble with filling out the vetting form,nothing is saved when I hit the save form and then it is asking me to log in or create an account,when I try to create an account it goes blank,any info appreciated.

I experienced the same. Very annoying.

I managed to complete it all in one go during a 4 hour sitting in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭jopax

When you finished it, did it save okay for you?

Did you create an account first?, I'm just wondering can I complete it without an account.

It won't leave me create an account

TIA

Thanks for the info,was wondering what to do alright,do you know when the deadline is,it's all very vague..

Yep, it gives you an opportunity to submit at the end and then sends you email confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭jopax

Perfect, thanks for that

Well, can I just clarify, Your vetting is for the reserve GS, not full time GS. The reason I ask is I got my OOM ( for reserves)but no link for vetting. I had to send an additional document about my education, which I did. I was told then I will be contacted soon by AGS for vetting.

• Advertisement

I have been wondering the same thing I got my OOM and no link for the vetting I emailed them and I was told the AGS would be in contact soon with me

Advertisement