Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Internationals/League of Ireland & Other Football Artwork

• 20-07-2024 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hello there, I asked permission from the Forum God's to be allowed make some topics to share the kind of work I do in case it would be of any interest to some of you. I am a Longford Town fan, who spends most of his life creating League of Ireland artwork, and whatever I can to survive 😄

Some of you may or may not know me, but at the very least, you may have seen my work before. I worked on some FAI cup final and international match programme covers between around 2018-22.

I'll just share a few Irish football images below to try and give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I have drawn every men's LOI ground at least once and tons of players, both Irish and from around the world.

I'm hoping to just update this thread every now and again with my own work, or the work of others that I see, for any of you who don't use social media much and wouldn't find it anywhere else.

Please share cool stuff you come across too!

You can find more of my stuff here.

Thank you for your time!

Post edited by Randomfriend on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Still trying to get my head around how to format posts with images on this site after more than a decade! So I shared a lot of LOI and Irish stuff on the first post, but I thought maybe I'll make a couple more over the coming days sharing bits I have drawn from club sections that are pretty active around here. I see there are a lot of United fans.

I don't draw a whole lot of present day footballers tbh, my head is stuck in my childhood, I don't follow a PL team myself, but who doesn't love King Eric? 😊

A few Liverpool bits 😊

Less pictures but bigger may be the way to go 😬

As I mentioned before, I worked on some FAI cup final and international match programme covers between 2018-22. So, almost every international match programme over those 4 years, that was me. I wasn't kept on after that point unfortunately, but it was an immense privilege while it lasted, sadly much of it overlapped with the plague.

I realize I never actually shared any of them, so here I am doing that 😄

It's a lot tougher to get tickets to Tolka these days.

New drawing, for the Shels fan in your life 😊

A lot of talk about funding for Irish football lately…

Tallaght Stadium, home of Shamrock Rovers, the Women's national team, underage sides, and anyone who get's far enough in Europe to need it. A wonderful ground for big occasions, lets hope the league gets funding for more like it soon

Something for the Rovers heads out there

• Advertisement

Hello Cork City fans, I drew your house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TokTik

Quality stuff. I’ve got a few of your prints and they are top notch. Fairly eclectic mix. Owen Heery, Paul Pogba and Ronaldinho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Excellent work..
    love em .

👌

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Hello Galway fans, this time I drew your house!

• Advertisement
Advertisement