Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Giants Thread

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Gilly43

Woukd have loved to have gotten Maye but realistically Pats were never doing business with Giants. They were offered a serious package but what’s out there is effectively if Daboll & OConnell wanted him so bad he must be really good!
    We’ve gotten some firepower at least now. More attention on Nabers might free up Hyatt too.
    Just need Jones to jump in his time machine and head back to September 2022!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭boccy23

Giants are on Hard Knocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Just booked flights and hotel for Munich this morning, just have to hope I get a ticket for the game now 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

what kind of ball park did that set you back!? Thinking of doing the same

Return flights to Munich with Aer Lingus was €156 (the most basic fare where you have to check in your 10kg bag rather than bringing it on board). Flying out Friday coming back Monday

Hotel was €335 for the 3 nights but you'd probably get somewhere cheaper again (I included breakfast in mine

• Advertisement

I assume there will be some form of Fan Experience around where you could watch the game in a worst case scenario. Finger crossed for tickets now. Enjoy! Saw the Gmen twice in London. Haven't really looked into this one yet. Have friends around Munich and with German trains, you don't necessarily need to be direct in Munich.

I was in Munich last year (not for a game, just around when the Christmas markets are on) and had a great time there, said if was a place I'd go back to, so definitely won't be a bad experience if I can't get the ticket

Is Hard Knocks: Offseason with the New York Giants going to be on Game Pass or NFL Network? Haven’t been able to find first episode

wasn’t much in it really. Main takeaways were Schoen still has faith in Jones and didn’t think Barkley would get paid

• Advertisement

Anyone as excited as I am seeing the Nabers training camp footage? If first impressions are anything to go by I can’t wait to see him get some minutes in preseason

Throw it up there and he’ll come back down with it!

Might even make Danny Dimes look respectable 🙏

I think we need a new QB 😩

2 INTs for Jones already

Sweet Jeebus, that throwaway pass as he was about to get sacked in the end zone was awful. And then he throws a couple of beauts to Hyatt & Nabers…… his decision making is just so bad. He’s 5 years in now……I don’t see it coming at this stage

The worry is we might just be a bit too strong to get a top 5 pick in ‘25 to get a top prospect at QB

Nabers is a baller. Like the look of the draft picks so far but still v early

it hasn’t even taken until half time of the first game of the season for all optimism for the season to disappear

Sam Darnold is now a better qb than Daniel Jones 😂. And seeing how well Saquon played for the Eagles the other night also... Sigh

if the crowd are booing already, drew lock will be the QB in a game or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Soul crushing first game

Same do do different year

Jeez that was awful

Did they even do anything all summer?

Daboll could only come up with 3 pts as a play caller

Jones is Jones

Just pure awful

Stealing a living with his second contract

We have a great ability to make uselsss QB look HOF against us

Darnold could have made a cup of tea before throwing it was that easy

100% to all of this.

Nothing worked. As in, nothing.

Best you could say is that Nabers looks as advertised. I don't think the O-line was desperate. I think Jones was desperate and the play calling lead to some awful plays.

A long season is in store. Can Schoen make it through? I think if you look at his now 3 draft classes, you have to have serious questions about him.

A total restart seems to be heading to 1925 Giants Drive again. Does Mara need to step aside?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Don't think that will happen for quite a while re Mara

Daboll and Schoen will def come under pressure unless they can turn something around

Daboll made another rod for his own back with when he took over play calling

Schoen will be judged on his drafts which at the moment are not looking too well

The miss on Neal will be particularly hard to take

Can't miss on a top 7 pick

• Advertisement
Advertisement