Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farm Payments 2024

• 29-08-2024 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭

What are the dates for the farm payments this year? I take it they be on time this year starting in September unlike the mess last year where they were delayed for a long time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Diarmuid B

•     September 18th, 2024 – ANC Advance payments commence.

•     October 16th, 2024 – BISS Advance payments commence.

•     December 2nd, 2024 – Balancing payments commence.

think the other scheme payments will be from November onwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭mr.stonewall

I would hope the acres monies land before the election

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

The biss is sfp or bps now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,981 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

the old bps/sfp are now made up of biss, greening and eco payment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭Seadin

Will everything be on time this year unlike last year's disaster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

There's an election coming up, so every effort will be made to get money out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Tileman

meant to be. Ploughing championship is on in 2 weeks usually anc is paid that week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,608 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Will acres 2 money be paid this year or next.

85% in November and 15% balance next May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Thanks for this. Can I ask were these dates published by the department? Just wondering as I haven't got any correspondence so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Diarmuid B

not 100% sure if it was published by the dept. I got it from The farmers journal and would imagine they got the dates from the dept

I think the dates were in the Farmer's Charter for 2024.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭Farmer Dan

If you go into the BISS section on your ag food & then the Applications / Payments section, its showing on mine this morning that my BISS & Criss main payment is approved for payment on the 16/10.

No mention of ANC whics id due next week though.

Might be useful if you want to check that there is no issues with your application etc.

Anc showing where you sajd there for me, approval date 10/09. Not showing in financial self services but it's on it's way . Biss showing there now

ANC showing 9/9 and Biss 16/10, amazing what can be done with an election looming

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭grass10

I hope everyone reminds the politicians and farm orgs the way lads were treated the last 12 months with delayed payments and supposed computer issues and now an election round the corner and suddenly no issues

mine not showing .i had to make an adjustment on map this year and I knew it was going to delay me. Fevk it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭farm to fork

Saying paid for ANC for the 9/9 but not in Financial Self-Services….It will be interesting to see how long before its in the account.

People should make sure they say it to the politicians on the doors for the election. Say also that the payments are getting smaller every year. They are not doing anything to keep farmers at it. I got caught for a big tax bill this year too so I'm not happy. I'm not making any money in it and plenty of others are in the same boat.

• Advertisement

Anc now showing amounts due in the financial services section of agfood with today's date. Might land in the ac over the weekend or early next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Sami23

ANC showing in amounts to due here now with today's date.

BISS showing for 16th Oct in Biss section too so looks like all payments will be on schedule this year.

ANC showing up in the "Paid Invoices & Remittances" section of Agfood Financial Self Services for me, with a payment date of Sept 18th. Guessing it'll be in the account for Wednesday at that rate.

If not, I'll be at the ploughing that day and will let the department reps know about it 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭StoutPost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭PoorFarmer

ANC showing in paid but with 18th Sept date so am expecting it then. Same for both herds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Payments seem to hit my account one day after the department pays it according to agfood.

Also with my PAYE job my pay comes on a Thursday and it could be there by 6am or it could be closer to 10am. It's never there just after midnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Conversations 3

I've changed over the herd number and dissolved a partnership.

The agfood is still showing the partnership and me on my own.

No scheduled payments that I can find.

Who's best to contact? The RVO or the website itself?

Ring portlaoise. Think they open from 9.30. The october payment date is the advanced payment date. The actual due date is early December. Get the name of who you speak to

• Advertisement

I was at the ploughing and went to anc section to find out why my payment was not included this week. Got a helpful girl but her explanations didn’t add up. Then she went to correct it there and then but got mudled and couldn’t do it .said she would do it afterwards. I’d say the post it note was scrapped 5 mins after I left.
    went to sheep section then with a query and was promised a phone call back in afternoon. Didn’t hear anything yet not that I was expect ing it but he was adamant that he would call me in afternoon. Again I’d say the post note was list after I left.
    could be a long winter getting payments methinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭degetme

You could be down for an inspection. They held up payments on me before an inspection

Anc in account this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭893bet

same. A relief when first lands as gives confidence that all will on track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

yes ANC is in the account…

Cheques written and it’s gone again.

Same as that. Had 2 hedge-cutters in for the day and they took nearly half of it

• Advertisement

Brother in Law and he owes me for giving him a dig out with silage during the year. Well worth the money as I hadn't been able to travel the whole place for a good few years. Great peace of mind to have the fence right when you're out at work for the day. Am back up to 6 bars on the fencer this morning from 2 yesterday morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Silverdream

Same here, farm a/c still in the red and bills to pay 😔

Received anc payment. Wow that must be a first that it's on time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭ABlur

Same here, it's the first time in the 12 years I've been farming that I got a payment in September! I know the retention period for stock has reduced to 28 weeks from 7 months so I've gained a week or two there.

Small payment in account this morning towards bvd tag and testing

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭k mac

when did that change come in to the 28 weeks, i thought it was still 7 months and the only change made recently was that the stock had to be in herd for 7 consecutive months together, and not like before where it could be e.g. 3 months, and then stock for 4 months to make up the 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Grueller

My ANC is in payments due since 13/9/2024, but 11 days later there it still hasn't moved to paid invoices and remittances. Never happened before.

I checked on the BISS screen, I am checked for payment. Anyone ever hav anything like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭irishguy19772

Anyone in COOP acres paid for geese and swans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭ABlur

• Registered Users Posts: 16 GERRY6420

acres 2024 payment showing up in money due on ag food. Anyone else seeing that. Suprised as in still waiting for 30% of acres 23

not showing on mine.
    if that is coming through u can bet your life the election is in November

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭StoutPost

Would anyone know why the consecutive period was brought into being. I can see a good angle buying stock in for the worst months of the year but then no anc 🤷‍♂️ so won't be doing that.

Anyone else get a notification of correspondence in young farmer scheme, wont open on my phone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement