Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Coops is due a hair cut!

This eejit protecting his piece of bone😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

@Mike Litoris Hairy is good, I wish it would grow on my head at the same speed! 😁

The damage!! 😁

Xena's relax time. It finally stopped raining here. This year anytime we go out with dogs, we get soaked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,874 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Down the steps at Mizen Head 😗

(05/06/24)

Seven Worlds will Collide

My muse

Majda's and Xena's pics taken today. Victoria will follow later. We are still on individual mode for the two young ones.

Edit: Majda is well into her retirement age, but still kicking the ass of the two 😁, in her gentle caring way, always smiling.

There she is, Victoria.

Saturday 😁

Post edited by xhomelezz on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

Our Luna. Almost two years old.

• Advertisement

Scooby on the south great wall at stupid o'clock Monday morning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mehaknaeeem

some people say Black cats are bad luck But I think they are symbols of good fortune and protection. I have black cat her name is "Smoky" He is one of the most attractive cat I Have ever seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Polly has long arms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,624 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Stretch Armstrong. 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

The evening we got her. Just at 8 weeks.

11 weeks now. I've always had a cat or headed down to my folks who have them, but it's a very long time since I've had a kitten in my life.

The good news: extremely sociable with humans. We've had a lot of visitors and she just immediately makes free with everyone. Using her tray for everything. I'd forgotten how much a kitten's shít actually stinks. She's a lap cat on her own terms. Follows us around the house. No claws at all when looking for cuddles, sleeping on chest, looking for face nudges.

The bad news: every piece of soft furnishing in the house is already being written off. Using her scratch pads, but every higher surface is a goal. A little mountaineer already.

Being young is a great advantage, since we see the world from a new perspective and we are not afraid to make radical changes - Greta Thunburg

Xena today.. excuse the background, we are slowly getting ready to relocate for a while, so house is a bit of a mess.

And Victoria today.

No Majda today, forgot the phone at home.

Still kept separate, nothing what we've tried with the two young ones worked. Missing the times when the three of them were running through the house together. Women… 😁

Any of you peeps remember last time I've posted similar photo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,368 ✭✭✭.red.

Prince is loving his holiday to the beach.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I don't, sorry, you'll just have to post more often!

Bonus Pomchi photo since I've no pet of my own.

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

• Advertisement

A concerned looking Scooby at Poolbeg. No doubt just another bird annoying him! 😄

Can't post more often I'm afraid. No bonus photos of pomchis either ( whatever it is). The picture you've replied to is picture of Xena in same position of Victoria's picture I've posted good while ago. Just to keep you up to speed. Victoria and Xena are sisters. Victoria is with us since she was a puppy, Xena was adopted at 9 months old and we still have Majda. Our old black lab girl.

?? Am I actually being vetted after posting here for a good while, as in years? I've posted Majda's pics here after her pyometra surgery.. You are more than welcome to find them. It was my first pics posted here.

Edit: If I somehow misunderstood your post, apologies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Edited, my photo should appear ok now. Unfortunately the vanilla hosting of this site has been a disaster in a lot of ways, confusing and even inaccessible at times. Unlikely that you are being vetted as it were

Think I just misunderstood your original answer. Since there were some questionable pics here, I thought I'm being tested. Big apologies..

Mods: Can you take my stupid wall of text down please. And apologies to Gremlinertia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,701 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

@xhomelezz, PomChi's are pomeranian/chihuahua mixes.

Such a great pic, @Gremlinertia, thanks for sharing it. PomChi's have to be one of the cutest and probably snappiest breeds ever :D (this coming from a former PomSpitz mom) :D

• Advertisement

Jess is my friend's dog, she is as placid as hell, almost greyhound levels of lazy, no snaps and maybe a monthly bark - absolute polar opposite of what you'd expect

It certainly wasn't my brightest day yesterday...

I'll be at this whole day today 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,701 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

That is awesome, I bet Jess is pure dote! Your pic made me sigh for my little one who has been gone awhile.

lol, the only greyhound I know is so excitable - her tail wags her whole body! Dogs are the absolute best.

(sorry for going off-topic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I love that photo.

Edit just red the title of the thread and I'm not supposed to quote pics. Darn !

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sandy…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

More long paws of Polly

(yes, dirty window)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sandy…

The old man.

The nutcase!

Xena, awful quality picture, I know😁.

She was booked for spaying, but decided to go in heat instead, so she's super friendly. When I tell her the chair is only mine, she comes to explain how wrong I'm.... 😁

Vic, half asleep and half alerted.

Edit: That ant bait under the bed, that's the only safe place to put it. All the girls, for some reason, never go investigate interesting new things there.

The three of them..

Scooby had a play date with cousin Arlo!

Started off ok…

It was all smiles afterwards! :p

Second photo is soooooo good

Lol here's another in that sequence. He actually pinned him by the ears for a second.

This is them playing BTW. You'd think it was a fight till death! :D

In the middle of moving.,.

I think about banning tables here 😁

Tons of wine berries here, anyone have a good recipe for wine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Hey can you remind me which one is which, @xhomelezz ? I know on the other thread you said they were (all?) "RR/BC cross" which I suppose is Rhodesian Ridgeback and Border Collie but you didn't say.

One of them looks really like my Lola (the face in particular, the photo on the outdoor bed showing the side of the face - not allowed to quote pics so I can't post it up).

If it's the same dog as I think then in other pics the tail is different, much bushier. But then they aren't the same mix of breeds.

Ours only has a little bit of Border Collie in her, we're not sure how much. Mostly Smooth collie and 50% a Portuguese shepherding breed called Cao da Serra de Aires:

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls: "Very concerned about statements by the IOC at Paris2024 (M)ultiple international treaties and national constitutions specifically refer to women & their fundamental rights, so the world (understands) what women -and men- are. (H)ow can one assess fairness and justice if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

• Advertisement

Two young girls are the RR/BC cross and the old one is black lab.

Edit: sorry yes it's Rhodesian Ridgeback Border collie mix.

One of them looks really like my Lola (the face in particular, the photo on the outdoor bed showing the side of the face - not allowed to quote pics so I can't post it up).

That's Victoria, the one I have since a pup. Both girls, Victoria particularly shows a good bit of German shorthaired pointer in her look I'd say.

Post some better pics if you can, I'm always interested, believe it's not only me here, to see others doggies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

Peek a boo.. she loves disappearing under throws & cushions.

Xena on her Sunday morning walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The Don

Lola minding her ball at the beach. You can never be too careful of random dogs who might want it!

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls: "Very concerned about statements by the IOC at Paris2024 (M)ultiple international treaties and national constitutions specifically refer to women & their fundamental rights, so the world (understands) what women -and men- are. (H)ow can one assess fairness and justice if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

And here - lying down this time. Well, she's done a good few kilometres running after it before this!

(This is for @xhomelezz)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Cat trying out new lights...

Such a lovely doggie. She looks just like my dog I had as a kid, Duke. What breed is she?

@volchitsa

She's a mixed breed, but 100% sheepdog! Part smooth collie, part bearded collie and maybe a couple of others - but the parents were both working sheepdogs, so she was a bit hyper when young, but she's absolutely fantastic now. Bomb proof. And never far away. She's just perfect. 😁

(I got so much advice and help on here, by the way, it was such a help. I don't come onto the pets section as much now because I never need any help with her now!!)

• Advertisement

Back at volchitsa 😁

Thanks for those pics of your doggie, a bit jealous we don't live closer to the beach. Irish beaches are something!

Majda and Victoria.

Of course I couldn't make the two looking at the camera at the same time..

And slo mo

Advertisement