Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spring 2025

• 23-09-2024 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1

Outsider here,

Western economies in tatters, war required to save the necks of those who got us into this mess

Plan A is scuppered, Russia is winning bigly, with the knock on effect that the BRIC'S are now off the table

No accident that the massive influx of fake refugees into the west are from these BRIC friendly nations, native anger rising with every passing week, a few child rapes , the odd truck of peace and Christmas market bombing and natives will be easily pushed into war.

The Apple money Ireland is to receive is to be spent on defense, convenient timing😉

Keep a eye on mehole as he scuttles around signing Ireland up to all sorts of commitments

Your sons will be fighting in north Africa before summer 2025.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

…..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Durnan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Good grief. So, come 2025 and your predictions are proved false will you perhaps consider that your sources of information are, shall we say, flawed? Will you consider that perhaps someone, somewhere was just flat out making shit up?

You will in my hole. See you in 2025.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 djion2

Mehole busy in NY at the UN, signing Ireland up to security commitments

Pure happenstance that Michael D Higgins, an anti war voice is being thrown under the bus at the same time

Bike shelter a few week ago and now a security hut, public attention elsewhere

Watch Mehole like a hawk, he is in the thick of it

(forgot password to djion, hence djion2)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,243 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

shipping containers being delivered to army installations nation wide under 24 hour armed guard, weapons/munitions (ask any one in army and they will confirm)
    ireland has presently zero military capabilities but it has potential foot soldiers, so come new year your sons will be enlisted one way or another, 50k to start
    war for land /resources incoming, all western nations assigned zone of operations, ireland assigned morocco, mountainous terrain so fighting vehicles useless, old fashioned soldiering required, advance on foot till contact, call in artillery/air and then move in on foot to mop up, rinse /repeat
    ethnic cleansing on a unprecedented scale, vacate the land or be killed.
    rush to claim land/resources before offcially under BRICS security umbrella

terror attacks in west will ramp up as we get close to christmas, one or two mass causality events and the western world will be raring to go in the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭myfreespirit

It's like an extract from Old Moore's Almanac.

Is the almanac still a thing?

Слава Україн– Glóir don Úcráin

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Care to support any of that with some actual evidence?

Or do you just feel it in your water?

"Fake refugees"? Whom? From where? For what purpose?

Apple money to be spent on defence? Evidence?

"Natives pushed to war"? Cop, the feck on!

If you are going to spout support it or post in the fantasy forum.

You want proof, get confirmation off anyone in irish army that shipping containers are being delivered to army installations nationwide and are under 24 hour armed guard.

you have no idea of the scale of what is planned, it is far bigger than you can comprehend, this is for the whole kit and caboodle, the west is making a play to dominate the next 100 years, grab resources before BRICS get them

Women now equal to men, USA change laws to enable draft of women, EU already have equality laws that will be used when the SHTF, men age 18-25 in first waves of conscription, then come wave two, men 25-35 will be drawn upon but also women age 35-45 who are childless!

Childless aging women will be going to war all in the name of equality

Western fiat money is in big trouble, demographics is key, pension commitments are drain on public purse, war will reduce the numbers drawing a pension, the push for equality is part of the solution to cull the numbers in a meaningful way, why just kill of men when you can kill of women as well

watch as fake refugees are allowed to enter EU from MENA, watch as the cost of living rises for the natives while the fake refugees get mollycoddled by EU governments, watch as crime and terror attacks perpetuated by these fake refugees rise in EU, watch as the native vote for "far right" politicians EU wide, watch as a "spectacular" terror attack tips the natives over into overtly hostile attitude, watch as continued terror attacks leads to calls of mass deportation, watch as the fake refugees refuse to leave and become hostile, watch as forced deportations are enacted but rejected by MENA nations, watch as EU nations with military force capture a bridgehead in N Africa to deport fake refuges too, watch as said bridgehead is attacked and watch the full on invasion response of the EU, followed by conquest and clearance of MENA of natives, pushed beyond the sahara.

Watch israel with its land grab, just the preview for what is coming, why do you think no real condemnation coming from the west for israeli atrocities/ethnic cleansing? because we will be doing the same in the coming year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Gary_dunne

I'm 32, when's the second wave going to be drafted? I'll make sure I'm on holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭blackbox

How are weapons and ammunition normally delivered to the army? Using shipping containers doesn't strike me as abnormal. Also, having an armed guard for them seems quite sensible.

So, I'll ask again. Come spring 2025, and none of these things happen (apart from refugees being "sent" to Europe, that is already happening), will you accept that you have been deceived? Because that's what's going to happen, none of it, and whichever conspiracist site you are getting this information from is lying to you.

So, when none of it happens, will you accept that you have been lied to? Equally, if these things do happen I will be happy to come back here and admit that you were right. Can you say the same?

These containers are almost certainly going to be the arms & equipment that Irish peacekeepers have brought back from Syria, since April this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

This, once again, is a rant.

No coherent argument, not citation, no evidence.

You are doing the equivalent of standing on a street corner and shouting.

"Ask anyone…" is a pointless argument.

My nephew is a serving member of the defence forces. He hasn't seen anything like what you are describing.

So again, evidence please.

The most important thing to know about conspiracy fantasists is that you will never be wrong, the non fulfillment of a conspiracy just rolls into the next one. There will always be a squeaky toy for you to buy.

Years ago there was a book called When Prophecy Fails, it looked at the aftermath of what happened when the predictions of a UFO cult failed. It would be interesting to see what the psychological impact is on people these days who have constantly have the “it’s coming” carrot dangled over their head. They obviously aren’t holding the salesmen accountable, to me it seems the rage is being directed at the bogeyman who has never got them.

A fascinating analysis. A lot of food for thought.

• Advertisement

You and dijon2 are the same person, aren't you?

Surely there can't be another person who believes in this.

irish government bribing irish media with money left right and center to toe the line and keep you in the dark

a huge amount of shipping containers are being delivered to irish army installations nationwide, far in excess of anything a peace keeping force would be returning home with, all under 24 hour armed guard

syria has applied for BRICS membership, watch as the countries of MENA rush to join and get under the BRICS protection umbrella

pathetic attempt of fearmongering that will be lapped up by the uninformed, reds under the bed, expect the likes of this to ramp up in the coming months

the conditioning for war has begun, the bought and paid for irish media will be putting out pure propaganda in the coming months

watch mehole come around to israels point of view and you know we are close

if the EU wanted less refugees they would be against israel, the more israel "wins" the more refugees flood into the EU, all part of the plan to get the EU natives riled up and ready for war in 2025, no one will care about the people of MENA as the refugees bring terror with them, any dissenting voices in the EU will be labeled traitors and opinion discarded

the grab for resources will define the next 100 years and it begins next year, picture is current population density of africa, the blue box will be a buffer zone of sahara desert, north of it incorporated into EU, natives pushed below the blue box

"Pathetic attempt of fearmongering that will be lapped up by the uninformed"

Right but your post is fearmongering.

Modern Ireland is full of leftists and "centrists" (no such thing) who agree with each other on everything. That's why it is a great shock to the leftists and "centrists" when people don't agree with them. They consult their list of buzzwords and go for "must be the same person", "racists", etc. I agree with the analysis. Simple as that.

Or a bored person has created a character to seed this dead forum ;)

There is no "analysis", it's the fevered repeating of something that OP read on a conspiracist website.

Zero evidence presented, so how can there be "analysis". Show me a photo of an Irish army base overrun with these containers "far in excess of anything a peace keeping force would be returning home with" and I will concede that there is a subject for discussion.

I'm sure the OP will keep us up to date on what they are planning as he learns more about their plans. But what he says is persuasive.

• Advertisement

I've some beans here that if you plant them will grow you a beanstalk where you can get a golden goose who'll lay golden eggs everyday, it's a steal for €5k, let me know what you think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

There's three posters on this thread with a distinctive way of posting.…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

So, I was looking for 'how to deal with a CTer you're forced to deal with' advice, and I stumbled onto this thread.

My CTer is parroting nearly exactly what the OP has blathered about - army containers, government bad, with an additional 'why is the US concerned with Ukraine' and 'Is Putin so bad' and other nonsense.

Earlier on, they were on about 'moslems on Irish county councils,' I asked it to name one, it couldn't, naturally. I then said, "didn't we just have an election for our CC and didn't we vote in local folks, are they Moslems?' I got the deer in the headlights response.

But, sadly I'm forced to interact with this person often (not in a work setting, unfortunately, where I'd escalate and get their management to tell them to stfu and stick to work). I suppose I could find a way to limit the discussion - but this person also seems to be getting worse. Much like the OP here, I think whatever feed their on, likely seeded by the Kremlin, is ramping up the fearmongering.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to gently de-CT someone?

It's awfully sad to see, this person has good attributes, too. Just down the rabbithole and its bleeding into its daily life.

There’s a book called Escaping the Rabbit Hole, by Mick West.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

It is through these events that the world is starting to grasp the true essence of the world order. The constant presence of war on our television screens and online platforms has become all too familiar. Western leaders often advocate for human rights and international law, yet they selectively apply these norms when it comes to Israel.

It is disheartening to witness leaders who have the power to prevent the deaths of thousands of children and yet choose to do nothing. The inaction and indifference these leaders display are disturbing and indicative of their moral bankruptcy. The war in the Middle East has brought to the forefront issues that have long been simmering beneath the surface. If you had eyes wide open, you would have noticed!! Reality will likely get far worse than you can imagine, as the global elite fails to contain the madness. The ruling class has demonstrated an inability to exercise control over their actions, leading to an increasingly chaotic situation globally.

Russia's slow but significant gains in Ukraine may result in a defeat unless NATO intervenes directly. Ukrainian forces have shown remarkable resilience and determination up till now...Israel is considering military action against Iran. The Middle East is a key player in the global energy market, and any disruption in oil supplies would have severe implications for the global economy. Additionally, an attack on Iran would disrupt global manufacturing supply chains. This could result in higher prices, reduced production, and shortages of various products. Shipping lanes, which were previously considered peaceful zones, are becoming warzones here.

Conspiracy theorists have been pointing out the hypocrisy of the world for quite awhile. What they are trying to do is actually to wake people up to the fact that not everything is as it seems. Multiple issues seemingly converging at once. The storm is brewing. The increasing number of crises has exposed the hypocrisy prevalent in various aspects of human society. More and more people have now become acutely aware of the disparities, injustices, and double standards that exist within governments, organizations, and systems.

The crises in Europe and in the Middle East are interconnected and have the potential to create ripple effects on a global scale. The flow of refugees is a result of this.

The next crisis might be only months away. If there is any good in this disturbance, it has caused more people to become enlightened about the failures and some truths in the conspiracy world. The power leaders are losing some of their power to control how people think. They have started to look at censorship online, but more and more people are now starting to see what they are up to.

In the next six months, many individuals will experience a series of eye-opening moments that will leave them forever changed.

It's because they don't care, Cheerful S. The West is 100% morally bankrupt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,211 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Op, make an appointment to see your GP as soon as you can.

If you aren't trolling for a bit of craic, then you have serious issues.

Advertisement