Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IRON MAIDEN - Malahide Castle June 25.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,499 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I joined about a few seconds after 12pm, there were 14 people in front of me. I had a quick nose at what the VIP package was and then went back and got Front Standing. Email confirmation at 12.05pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

had a similar experience but released those tickets and searched again, did this twice and got my front standing tickets. Went back on around 5pm just fr gits and shiggles to look and could get front standing no problem. Typical Ticketmaster, just happy it’s not like the UK, lots of people complaining about seats disappearing when clicked and standing tickets only being offered as part of a 4* hotel package (in a fookin fan presale!).

wonder if it’s anything to do with maiden saying no to their dynamic pricing bullshit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Initial allocations for the UK definitely weren't big enough, they added more general admission tickets for fanclub to London and Manchester yesterday evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Definitely considering going to this as I'm a huge Maiden fan all my life but have never gone to see them live.

Rumours this might be their final gig as Dave is looking to retire and Nicko isn't 100% after his stroke and in fairness touring every year is damn hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Just got 2 front standing tickets. 96 each inc fees. Mastercard pre sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭RayCon

Ditto …. went smooth like the bonnet of a Porsche 😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I'd drive to the Red Cow, get the Luas into Connolly, and get the dart from there. That way you avoid M50 and concert traffic.

Looking forward to this one. I seen them in Belfast in 2022, and last summer in the 3 arena. I think there was only a 4 song overlap between the two set lists. I doubt they will play much from Somewhere in Time, considering they toured that album on the last tour. I guess The Phantom of the Opera will be played, as its being used in the promo videos for the tour. I've only seen it performed live once back in 2005 in the RDS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The front standing looks to be gone on the Mastercard presale. Bollocks. Hopefully there'll be more for the MCD presale and general sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

I only just read an MCD mail I got yesterday and noticed presale was active…thought I’d chance my arm and surprisingly got 4 GA tickets with a minimum of fuss 😮 U16s are also permitted once accompanied.

For anyone looking it seems to be just an open sale; search for the gig on TM and you should be able to get tickets (atm at least).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭3DataModem

I got a couple of Front Standing just now. What location exactly does that mean in Malahide Castle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,223 ✭✭✭Fanirish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Is it pretty civilised? A 50 year old and 15 year old will be able to be fairly comfortable… ?

Only the Mastercard and Fan Club pre sales are available now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

I'm assuming it is same as gold circle as other malahide gigs call it that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭rednik

Got 4 front standing through MCD presale within seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭SimpleDimple

Seems they’re on saleto everyone now, though I think ticketmaster said mcd presale. Either way, front row standing easily purchased. Can’t wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭waywill1966

great, just got two tickets. No chaos like the oasis fiasco!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭flasher0030

That's where Maiden went wrong. They should have officially retired 10 years ago. And this would be their comeback. Would be much more hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,526 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

No gold circle tickets left , I’ll try tomorrow on general sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Went wrong? Did I miss something?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I clicked on the MCD email link last night and was put into the Mastercard pre-sale with no front standing available so I left the browser open re-searching to see if any Front standing came up (and none did)

I refreshed at 2 mins to 9 this morning and was put into the MCD queue - #286 at 9am with Front Standing readily available.

People need to be careful not to go for the General standing as I'm sure there will be a lot of Front standing still to be sold and available in the morning, and even if not this is one where there will probably be lots put up for re-sale in the weeks before the event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭xpletiv

9am tomorrow for tickets?

Friday at noon for the general sale.

Advertisement