Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,834 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

Quality is really good for international ones but they're tight-fitting in comparison to soccer jerseys so probably best to go up a size. Can't speak to club jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭SteM

The order they told me was lost and I got refunded for arrived today.

One of them was such poor quality, I would have been annoyed to pay for it tbh. The collar was so badly stitched it was unwearable imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Was that with shoot via DHL? I just checked the tracker there and no update since 3rd September.

It was shoot using express shipping, but oddly enough I think it was the postman that left it in the porch. He's the only person that came up on the Ring camera today anyway.

shoot deliveries are shipped in cages to Europe and then dhl from Germany to Ireland and then handed over to anpost for local delivery, it’s the dhl economy service

The internet isn’t for everyone

sounds about right, normally they are quite quick with deliveries. I think this is only the second time an order has gone astray and that’s in about 10 years or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭GaughMan

Great for you! What was the last tracking update you had on it before it appeared?

My order that has no updates since 19th Aug has been resent to me but is going to be too late for an upcoming birthday gift but maybe I can cling to some hope that the original may appear

Where can you check the tracking?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭GaughMan

Would usually use 17Track myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Made 2 orders on the same day (just to check delivery times and quality).

1 from Shoot (who I usually order from) and the other from Sandy (have used before but it's been a long time).

Both orders paid for by PayPal on 9th September.

Sandy's should be arriving today.

Had to get back on to Shoot last week as I still hadn't received the tracking number.

Said they were looking into it and should receive tracking number shortly. Got back a few days later and I asked if it was still in China. They said there was delays with customs in China. Told them I had another order placed with another Chinese company on the same day and it was to be delivered this week. Came back a few hours later to say DHL had lost it and they'll ship a new order. Sounds to me like they forgot to ship it. Saying it now ship in 3 days and will take 17-23 working days to arrive.

Will arrive towards the end of October, nearly 2 months from payment which is really poor.

Think I'll just cancel and order from Sandy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

I've been using Shoot for years and have found them great. Last time I bought from them, ordered on 13 August and received my order on 31st August. Once or twice over the years I had issues (jersey missing, delivery late, etc) but they either refunded or resent. I usually buy from them around 3 / 4 times a year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭jc77

I just placed 2 separate orders for kids kits (2 from sandy, 2 from soccer04). Will update when receive.

The order placed with soccer04 came to €35.35, but €39.01 was debited from my account.

The order placed with soccer04 came to €35.35, but €39.01 was debited from my account.

I noticed the same thing on that website. Any ideas why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Yeah Right

If you copy/paste the number in, you need to put spaces between each batch of 4 numbers….e.g. 1234 5678 9801 2345 instead of 123456789012345

anyone ever order from soccer03? I chanced them last week on one kit to see what the whole process would be like and quality of kit etc.

1 week on and status on their site just says paid, do they email you when it has been shipped?

I ordered from them, paid on 18/09 and got a tracking number on 22/09.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

I ordered from them on the 12th September but the status has stayed at Paid. I've messaged them this morning looking for an update but haven't heard back from them. I'll let you know when I do. I ordered from them as they had the jersey I was looking for in a kids size that none of the other websites did so I had assumed that this was causing the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Am i missing something?

When i use the Sandy site, i select Paypal, click on the Pay now button but nothing happens.

Is it not supposed to direct me to the paypal site ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

you should get an invoice by email requesting payment shortly. You log into PayPal and then pay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

no worries, I got a delivery from Sandy last week and took 3 weeks for delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Lads is there anywhere selling these tops?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

A few places have it but they're all wrong, material is wrong and they have the crest and Adidas logos printed on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive been using Sandy for years. Ordered a few from Shoot this year because they had more selection. Here is my experiences.

Sandy : I've used probably over 20 times. Only an issue twice with packages list. Sandy reshipped them each time. (Seemed to go missing in transit around Germany).

Quality was never an issue expect for the odd thread here and there on both Adidas and Nike shirts. Never any issues.

GAA shirts look good but they aren't mad eod the same material as real O Neills shirts, so I avoid them

Latest Ireland jersey was slightly off colour but otherwise fine.

I also go up a size in player for shorts in Adidas and up 2 sizes in player shirts with Nike.

Thai version shirts I'd get my usual size.

Delivery takes approx 16 days from order but can take up to 3 weeks on occasion.

Tracksuits have been perfect.

Always was on gentle 30 wash and never use a dryer, as you would with jerseys anyway.

Shoot: same as Sandy, though I use less frequent. Charges slightly more and takes longer to arrive, 4 weeks minimum and had one issue on a Celtic shirt not being quite the same as a legit jersey, only happened the once.

Otherwise no issues with jerseys. Most jerseys look exactly like what you'd expect in a shop.

Id recommend both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Ordered the 3 Liverpool Jerseys from sandy two weeks ago today and delivered this morning.

Home and Away Jersey look ok. Can't tell much of a difference from the real deal, Seem decent quality. True to size from the guide also.

The only one I really wanted was the white third kit.

Jersey looks ok but the Nike sign and the Liverpool crest embroidery is done with luminous pink thread. Any pic of the real jersey online it's a dark red. Looks fu**ing awful.

Straight in the bin with it.

• Advertisement

charity shop would have been better rather than the bin, that’s an awful waste even though it’s a Liverpool shirt

It's not in the actual bin just yet. haha

Size medium if anyone wants it. I'll post it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭crasy dash

My first Sandy order in years 3 jerseys 2 liverpool and one Celtic jersey placed on the 12th delivered by the postman this morning.18 days so not bad at all i think.

Quality is fine for what you pay no compalints only had a quick look but look decent enough for the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

For the price , it's totally worth it. Like a real shirt these days is 90 to 100 bucks and I can get nearly 5 from Sandy for approx the same price.

It's a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Does Shoot take Paypal? Was going to go for a couple of jerseys but can't seem to find a paypal payment option. Never fancy using my card directly on potentially dodgy sites.

Does Shoot take Paypal? Was going to go for a couple of jerseys but can't seem to find a paypal payment option. Never fancy using my card directly on potentially dodgy sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭RobTheLad

Has anyone ordered the Ireland 2002 jersey from Shoot? If so what are the quality/sizes like?

https://www.shootjerseys.vip/Ireland-2002-World-Cup-Home-Retro-Jersey-p1774084.html

I seem to be having terrible luck lately.

first order with shoot gone missing since 3rd sept, they resent it and no update since 26th which isn’t too long yet but would expect it to have reached Germany by now.

Placed another order with Soccer03 on the 16th sept, status still says paid and nothing since.

Might have to try Sandy if I place another order.

for the order placed on the 26th it might not have even left the place yet let alone be in Germany, with these sites it’s best to order and forget about it and hope it’s here in about 3 weeks

• Advertisement

Yes they accept it and it’s advertised as such on the site, complete the order select PayPal and they will send you a money request through

btw shoot isn’t a dodgy site per say they

just sell fake clothing

Cheers. Was being flippant re "dodgy" but I always exercise caution with a new website, particularly one outside the EU. But - I went back to the order/check-out and still have no Paypal option. It only offers credit card or "offline payments" - do I need to contact them and request a payment link to use Paypal? Apologies, I might be overlooking something very obvious here. Might just go with Sandy, where I can find the paypal link but they don't have the long sleeve options that I want. It's a tough ol life…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Ordered on 13th Sept from soccer03, shipping email on 23rd Sept and delivered on 02nd Oct.

Jerseys seem to be pretty decent, will see how they fare after being washed, etc.

I ordered from Soccer03 on the 12th and it's the same, stuck at paid. I've tried sending them an email and WhatsApp. WhatsApp wasn't even delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭A.Gorilla

Lads has anybody seen the Leipzig 23/24 Blue jersey anywhere? Nothing on Sandy or 03, am struggling to find one…cheers

A nuisance, don’t think I’ll be ordering from there again.

• Advertisement

Got the below reply from soccer03 after emailing them. If they didn't have the jersey I wanted I wouldn't order off them again. Ordered Jerseys from Sandy no problem.

Hello, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

It takes 5-10 days to prepare the product after the order is successfully paid. Some out-of-season products or customized products will take longer to prepare (normally extended by about one week).

Now is the peak season for orders. I see that there are many products in your order, including customized products, so it takes more time to prepare. It will take about one to two weeks.

I have expedited the package for you. Please wait patiently and give us some time.

We want to send you good products.

Post edited by jonnybravo on

I ordered from soccer03 on the 30th September. Just got notification of shipment there now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Soccer03, i have used them for the last 2-3 years and never an issue with them. Normally I just order and it will land in roughly 10 days.

Soccer03 site has provided me with a tracking number for this order, let's see how long it takes to get here…..

• Advertisement
Advertisement