Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 brianjack

That's sad news! I've always been a Courtney Cox fan and her relationship with David Arquette seemed to be going really well. I hope that cheating was not the reason for the break-up. We don't need a split-up drama like in the Jesse James-Sandra Bullock affair again. Courtney has kept herself out of the gossip and yellowpress quite succesfully and I hope Courtney and David won't make any details of the break-up public.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That's gonna make filming for Scream 4 a bit.. awkward!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I remember reading that David Arquette wasnt happy with Jennifer Aniston being around all the time maybe that was a factor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

Yeah I was sad to hear about the split but I think they were having problems for a long time. Like I seen Courtney on the Ellen DeGeneres show about a year ago and she seemed quite unhappy in her relationship and was giving out about men in general and relationships not being perfect and how they were having "therapy", like it was normal to do this.

It just screamed "problems" as most celebs like to BS and pretend everything is rosy, while she seemed past even caring!

Its always sad to hear about a breakup involving kids, but hopefully they stay friends for her sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 brianjack

Yes, the big losers of celebrity break-ups are often the kids. Especially a break up that is covered in the media in detail has to be really troublesome for children. The Bullock-James break-up comes to my mind, it must have been really hard for Sandra and the children to read all the stories about Jesse and the other women in the newspapers and magazines. I hope Courtney and David will stay friends and take good care of the kids. They shouldn't suffer too much from the break-up of their parents.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I remember reading that David Arquette wasnt happy with Jennifer Aniston being around all the time maybe that was a factor

God knows I'd be really annoyed if Jennifer Aniston was always hanging around my gaffe.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Another one bits the dust.

A few months back apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Their split and marriage sounds very salacious. David basically admitted they had an open marriage on a radio show today-him sleeping with some 20something yr old and her with her co-star. WTF??

• Advertisement

Their split and marriage sounds very salacious. David basically admitted they had an open marriage on a radio show today-him sleeping with some 20something yr old and her with her co-star. WTF??

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/10/12/david-arquette-talks-to-howard-stern-about-courteney-cox-sleeping-with-another-woman/

^ :eek: - not a good PR move David!

Yes Courtney is with her Cougar Town co-star Brian Van Holt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

david is a dick courtney was way too good for him

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1015/farrellc.html
    Actor Colin Farrell has reportedly split from his actress girlfriend Alicja Bachleda-Curus. According to Star magazine, the pair, who met while filming 'Ondine' together, have decided to go their separate ways.
    A source reportedly said: "She realised that Colin is never going to marry her."
    "He cares for Alicja and the baby but he wants to be a free spirit."
    The couple have one-year-old son called Henry together.

Free spirit?....likes to shag everything moving!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Free spirit?....likes to shag everything moving!

I'd say your fairly spot on there, not to shocked about that... Reports now suggesting that Christina & Jordon's marriage was an open one;with her regularly bringing back ladies to 'play with'!!! It's all over any of the gossip sites... I've no faith in the old Hollywood marriage since I discovered blind items anyway!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jassmine12

I have already heard that from the sources..

Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus have filed for divorce after 17 years of marriage.
    They cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for separation in their papers filed Wednesday, reports eonline.com.
    "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers," the couple said.
    Said a source close to the family: "It was a long time coming. It is the best thing for both of them."
    The source also clarified that the split was not due to any third person, as reported in the press.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100158217&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=hollywood&nid=62947&cp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus have filed for divorce after 17 years of marriage.
    They cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for separation in their papers filed Wednesday, reports eonline.com.
    "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers," the couple said.
    Said a source close to the family: "It was a long time coming. It is the best thing for both of them."
    The source also clarified that the split was not due to any third person, as reported in the press.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100158217&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=hollywood&nid=62947&cp

id say his achy breaky heart is broken ....

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

sombody actualy tore billy rays achy breakey heart?

b1tch!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alex4u

then whats the reason behind the split

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b210234_rachel_weisz_splits_with_darren.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_tv-movies

Rachel Weisz and her director beau, Darren Aronofsky, have split.
    Despite being together since 2001, engaged since 2005 and having a 4-year-old son, Henry, Weisz had long admitted to being shy about pulling the trigger on marriage.
    "Funnily enough, just recently I suddenly felt like I really would like to get married," Weisz said during an appearance on The View last January. "It's just a feeling. I know it's a funny thing."
    Weisz had also gushed to Redbook last year that she and the Wrestler filmmaker were committed "until death do us part" although no official vows had been exchanged.
    Somewhere along the line things changed.
    Notably, there have been rumors about Weisz and Daniel Craig. She and the 007 star allegedly did some serious Bond-ing while working on the film Dream House earlier this year, though neither has confirmed any romance.
    As for Aronofsky and Weisz, the couple had been planning to reteam (they previously worked together on 2005's sci-fi flick The Fountain) on a biopic of Jackie Kennedy, but that project no longer is listed on either's IMDb credits.
    The couple plan to share custody of Henry and continue to raise him in New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Another shocker:
    Longoria filed her papers, to divorce Tony Parker, in L.A. County Superior Court. Longoria cites "irreconcilable differences."

Longoria checked the box which says "Spousal support payable to [Longoria]. If Eva gets her way, she pays her lawyers and Tony pays for his."

TMZ has learned, Longoria and Parker signed a prenup on June 21, 2007 and it was amended in June, 2009. The legal docs also mention the prenup.

According to PEOPLE, the papers were filed this morning.

The couple married in 2007.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/16/eva-longoria-tony-parker-divorce-san-antonio-spurs-desperate-housewives/

Why does she need spousal support?....they have no kids and she is already rich?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

Wow, I did not see this one coming.....

Ah, celebrity marraige.... :rolleyes: it's a fickle fickle world in Hollywood.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

C'mon Kate Beckinsale...get your name in this thread...I beg of you!

Tony is suppose to have cheated on Eva with one of their friends

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jennifer-Jason-Leigh-Divorce-1026071.aspx

Jennifer Jason Leigh has filed for divorce from her husband, director Noah Baumbach, after five years of marriage, People reports.
    The 48-year-old actress, who co-starred in Showtime's Weeds last year, filed for divorce on Nov. 15 in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.
    Leigh, whose movie credits include Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Last Exit to Brooklyn and Single White Female, is seeking spousal support and primary custody of their 7-month-old son, Rohmer, with visitation for Baumbach.
    Baumbach, 41, met Leigh in 2001 when she was starring in the Broadway play Proof. They married in September 2005.
    The pair collaborated twice during their marriage: Leigh starred in Baumbach's 2007 directorial effort, Margot at the Wedding, and they co-wrote the 2010 Ben Stiller film Greenberg, which Leigh also starred in.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/George-Lopezs-Divorce-1026113.aspx

Two months after announcing a split, George Lopez's wife has filed for divorce from the late-night host, People reports.
    Ann Serrano Lopez cited irreconcilable differences in the petition, filed Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court. She is seeking spousal support and primary custody of their 14-year-old daughter Mayan with visitation for George, according to the site.
    The couple had been married for more than 17 years.
    "The decision is amicable and by mutual agreement," Lopez's rep said in September. "They remain dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, the Lopez Foundation."
    Ann famously donated one of her kidneys to George, 49, in 2005. The pair later founded the Ann and George Lopez Foundation to raise awareness about kidney disease

• Advertisement

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3272706/Liz-Hurley-has-an-affair-with-Shane-Warne.html
    ELIZABETH HURLEY has confirmed her marriage to ARUN NAYAR is over after news of a steamy fling with Australian cricket ace SHANE WARNE emerged today................................

:eek:

Advertisement