Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

• 29-07-2011 9:43am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

If you have goods to sell or swap or give away or want to let us know about a bargain post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Bought a 10ml Premium bottle of Double Mint/ Green Mint @ 11mg from thebestshop and there is about 8ml left if anyone would like to try it.

About 4ml of Standard Menthol from thebestshop @ 0mg, small amount but enough to see if ya would like it or not.

About 7ml of Standard Tobacco from thebestshop @ 0mg.

Free for the above, just send me a PM and i will post them.

On it's way to a good home.

Bought a 5 pack of eGO-T type A atomisers earlier from IrishVapers for €36 after applying BOARDS as the discount, free P&P.
    E-Mailed them last week asking if the eGo-T logo was on them and they said it was, so hopefully they are of good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Folks,

Ive got 19 10ml 18mg Choc Mint. I can pass these on for €6 each or €100 for the lot.

derra wrote: »
    Bought a 5 pack of eGO-T type A atomisers earlier from IrishVapers for €36 after applying BOARDS as the discount, free P&P.
    E-Mailed them last week asking if the eGo-T logo was on them and they said it was, so hopefully they are of good quality.

Was half expecting these yesterday or to be delivered today but there was no sign of them.
    Sent them a quick e-mail as deliveries usually are next day or so and he was surprised also that they had'nt arrived.
    Did'nt want to be stuck for the weekend and did'nt know whether to order one just in case but he sent me one free of charge today and to let him know by Monday if the other pack arrives or not and he will sort it out for me.
    Hopefully there has been a bit of a delay because of the Bank holiday and it will arrive tomorrow but nice to know it will be sorted one way or another.
    Great customer service there!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Liquid clearance on Irish Vapers - http://www.irishvapers.ie/30-clearance-e-liquids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

E cigg kits for sale 12e collected or 12e +p+p,

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I have this about two months bought from moju. There are quite a few scuff marks on it but thats the way I got it new. I comes with two 18650 and 18350 batteries and both sets of chargers. I spent well over €100 on this and Im looking for €80 for everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Groupon deal today: http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/west/electronic-cigarette/683974
    €22.69 for E200 Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - Plus an E-Tip Tube with 2 Extra Refills (€56.73 Value)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Megastar

I have several items to give away or swap for e-liquid or Ego-T type B accessories if anyone's interested.

1. thebestshop Standard eliquid. Totally Green R4 (Vanilla flavour) 18mg, 20ml left in 30ml bottle

2. Vapour Ireland Premium Menthol 24mg. 40ml left in 50 ml bottle

3. thebestshop.eu premium eliquid 24mg. 10 ml bottles

Coconut: 9ml
    Vanilla: 8ml
    Apple: 8ml
    Pinacolada: 8ml

4. Heavens Gifts PG eliquid, 36 mg, 10ml bottles

Chocolate 7ml
    Cappuchino 8ml
    Caramel 5ml

5. 10 rubber mouthpiece covers for Ego-T type A cartridge.

6. thebestshop Premium Tobacco 24mg 20mls

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

I have 5 type B carts that i would hapily send your way in exchange for your eliquid , happy to pay the postage as well :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ktala

Megastar wrote: »
    I have several items to give away or swap for e-liquid or Ego-T type B accessories if anyone's interested.

1. thebestshop Standard eliquid. Totally Green R4 (Vanilla flavour) 18mg, 20ml left in 30ml bottle

Chocolate 7ml
    Cappuchino 8ml
    Caramel 5ml

Have a 650 mah ego-t battery still holds good charge and a new tank atty if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Megastar

All gone now :)
    Amigaman wrote: »
    I have 5 type B carts that i would hapily send your way in exchange for your eliquid , happy to pay the postage as well :-)
    ktala wrote: »
    Have a 650 mah ego-t battery still holds good charge and a new tank atty if you're interested.
    Megastar wrote: »

Chocolate 7ml
    Cappuchino 8ml
    Caramel 5ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Need to clear some liquids going to waste, if you're in a jam for liquid or for whatever reason, I'll gladly post these free of charge.

Otherwise i'd be interested in swapping for any liquids or accessories (except tanks)

Anyway here's what I have.

30ml 18mg VG Camal.

30ml 18mg (with about 20ml left) VG Camal

30ml 18mg (with 25ml left) VG Mocha

10ml HG (all HG are PG) MLB Viriginia 11mg, literally a few drops used

10ml HG Roasted Coffee 11mg, about 6-7ml left

10ml HG Chocolate, 11mg, near full.

2x 30ml PG Joyetech Tobacco flavour 11mg (Polish recipe) both have had one or two cartridges loaded, so mostly full. Tbh tastes nothing like tobacco, maybe herbal cigarettes would be more accurate.

Samba wrote: »
    Need to clear some liquids going to waste, if you're in a jam for liquid or for whatever reason, I'll gladly post these free of charge.

Otherwise i'd be interested in swapping for any liquids, atties or perhaps dual coils (yet to test them out).

30ml 18mg VG Camal.

2x 30ml PG Joyetech Tobacco flavour 11mg (Polish recipe) both have had one or two cartridges loaded, so mostly full. Tbh tastes nothing like tobacco, maybe herbal cigarettes would be more accurate.

Have 2 new ego-t atties and tank cartridges, if you're interested pls pm.

Edit, pm sent you can have them and keep the tanks, got some Dual coils.

Edit, pm sent you can have them and keep the tanks, got some Dual coils.

much appreciated :)

Otherwise i'd be interested in swapping for any liquids or accessories (except tanks)

30ml 18mg VG Camal.

Thanks Samba for the e-liquids. Never tried the VG ones before and now that i have I can't believe how much more vapour the VG ones produce. NICE ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Got a message from irishvapers.ie re. a price drop on most products. Might be worth checking out.

I've 11 standard 510 cartridges, looking for a few Ego-T or Mega B empty cartridges.

Failing that, they are just gathering dust here and are free to a good home.

All new and unopened of course.

Have about 12ml of Standard 18mg RY4 from TBS.
    Around the same amount again for 16mg Black Label R4 from Irish Vapers.

Not looking for anything in return but if you have any spare 11mg such as Strawberry or non tobacco flavours to try i'd be grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

tkavan wrote: »
    link update ego-t

Is this the full kit?

Do you have any liquids to get me started?

Need to kick this 30 a day bs ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

DA365 wrote: »
    Is this the full kit?

Do you have any liquids to get me started?

Need to kick this 30 a day bs ;/

Thats a good kit to go with, get some juice with that on the same site http://www.e-cigireland.com/e-liquid.html and your good to go. :)

Have the following for swap.

10ml Joyetech Menthol (supposedly a best seller, personally think it's rancid)

10ml Joyetech Marlboro

10ml 3smoke Tobacco

few drops used.

Samba, you want a 10ml of RY4 for the menthol?

Samba, you want a 10ml of RY4 for the menthol?

Sounds good to me.

I have unfortunately realised a mere few days after starting vaping that I am terribly allergic to PG liquid to the extent where I have came out in blotches in my hands and feet, have the most horrific sore throat ever (adams apple feels about 5 times the size it should be) and my throat felt like it was closing up.

Today I smoked VG only and I have to say it's much, much better so I know now to buy only VG juice products.

Unfortunately I bought a ton of different juices to start - the vast majority of which are PG. :(

So I have that I can't any longer use:

1 x 30ml Dekang Pel-Mel PG (24mg)
    1 x 10ml Blueberry PG (18mg)
    2 x 10ml RY4 PG (18mg) - One with a few drops out of it.
    1 x 10ml Pineapple PG (18mg)
    1 x 10ml Red Kola PG (18mg) - 3/4 Full
    1 x 5ml Mixed Fruit PG (18mg) - Few drops out of it
    1 x 5ml USA Mix PG (18mg)

Looking to swap for some VG Liquid 18mg or less (or WHY)

Samba, this unfortunately means I can't swap for your menthol if it's PG but I'll give you one of the 10ml RY4s if you wanna pick it up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

DA365 - if you don't find someone to swap with, I might buy some off you if that suits?

Yeah, sounds good mate - none of this is any good to me.

Edited the post above to include a full 30ml bottle of dekang pall mall 24mg PG

I have unfortunately realised a mere few days after starting vaping that I am terribly allergic to PG liquid to the extent where I have came out in blotches in my hands and feet, have the most horrific sore throat ever (adams apple feels about 5 times the size it should be) and my throat felt like it was closing up.

Today I smoked VG only and I have to say it's much, much better so I know now to buy only VG juice products.

Unfortunately I bought a ton of different juices to start - the vast majority of which are PG. :(

So I have that I can't any longer use:

2 x 10ml RY4 PG (18mg) - One with a few drops out of it.

Was wondering what effects people had with an allergy to PG, does'nt sound good at all!
    Ya live near Bray? I'd buy the RY4 off you to help you get rid of it.

• Advertisement

Yeah you can take them no problem, I live in Sandyford and work in Cherrywood

I had offered Samba a swap of one of the ry4 for his menthol (before i knew about the PG allergy) so one bottle is his if he wants it, if not - then you can have em both :)

Is there anywhere in Dublin that I can walk into a shop and buy eliquid or is it all online?

Advertisement