Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a Garda hat?

Options
  • 16-05-2010 12:57am

For sale on ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120569596397&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

372249879_o.jpg

Surprised it's allowed to be honest. Looks like the current hat worn by AGS. Thought that'd be illegal.

Anyway, I decided to keep it quiet and try to snap it up myself, but then I realised, as awesome an item as it is, it'd only end up gathering dust, so I thought I'd stick it on here incase there are any other AGS fans hanging around (or a member that lost their hat :pac: )

EDIT: Just noticed it's missing the wrap-around type piece of black plastic/steel (whatever material it is) at the front under the logo. For shame.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I need the whole Uniform for this bank job i have got on. Now don't be telling anyone will ya ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Thanks for pointing this out KKV.

Garda uniform should not be for sale and is most certainly stolen property.

Item reported through ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Chief--- wrote: »
    Thanks for pointing this out KKV.

Garda uniform should not be for sale and is most certainly stolen property.

Item reported through ebay.

Beat me to the lock!!!:D

Nice find KKV....+1 to chief

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement