Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colt M203 Long Grenade Launcher + Madbull Grenades

• 17-02-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Colt M203 Long Grenade Launcher including 1x 18rd Grenade SOLD

Colt M203 Long & 18rd grenade sold to scar guy
    Awaiting payment by postal order and then it will be posted ;)

The M203 long can be mounted on to a RIS rail or barrel mounted on an M4 or M16
    Never skirmished - Like new condition
    Original Box Manual and barrel mounts included.

ColtM203Long.jpg?t=1297962234

M203 seen here mounted on my AGM M4A1 RIS GBB
    DSCF1397.jpg?t=1297962433

DSCF1398.jpg?t=1297962539

Sale Price €100 Including Postage
    I can accept Paypal, Postal Order or Cash

Madbull Grenades

Madbull PB4 Co2 Capable Grenade
    Mad Bull PB4 CO2 Capable 4rds Paintball Shell (0.68 inch)
    -- Muti-function grenade
    file_63_110.jpg?t=1297964370
    (1) Spread out 4 rounds 0.68" paintballs. (RED gas is the best to shoot paintballs.)
    (2) Easily load around 100 rounds B.B. and shoot out all at once.
    (3) Smoke Grenade: Fill baby powder into it and use it as a smoke grenade.
    (4) The best power source of NERF: Insert NERF into the launcher barrel and use the huge volume of gas as the power.
    * You need to put a piece of paper or cotton or a red grenade plug in front of the grenade.

It can take Co2, Green Gas or Propane

Sale Price €50 Including Postage

DSCF1453-1-1.jpg?t=1297963862

Madbull M576 Hi-Power Rubber Head Training Shell

mad-m576-l.jpg

Designed and built for the US armed forces for training purposes. One of the coolest shells to come along in a long time! Madbull M576 Soft Rubber Trainning Shell fits CAW M79 / Sun Project M203 / Mini Launcher / Revolver Launcher / GB-TECH Launcher. Shell uses HFC134a / Top Gas / Red Gas to ejects a rubber warhead at very high velocities to propel the rubber head over a large distance to hit opponents. Very air tight for maximum effectiveness! Effective distance of about 50 -70 feet.

Also Including 4 unopened Madbull Rubber Heads for the M576 Grenade

Madbull Rubber Head Set for M576 (4 pcs/ Set)

m576-rubber-l.jpg

Sale Price €50 Including Postage

Total Set Price €180 including Postage[/U]
    [M203 Long 1x18 rd Grenade 1x Madbull PB4 1x M576 Grenade w/rubber head set]

Trades that I am interested in are:
    KWC Mini UZI
    HFC Full Metal T77
    Mac 11 with extra mags/accessories
    MP7 GBB
    KWA/ASG MP9

Comments

Advertisement