Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

m.j.w wrote: »
    Do you believe then that the parents are actors?
    I would believe that the selected few that would have volunteered for interview would be "sleeper" actors.

How many of the parents have been interviewed other than Parker so far?

As already mentioned I am convinced that Parker is a fraud from the premature local press footage that slipped out before his "official statement" and the happy family portrait depicted of him with his family with Obama.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

are all the other kids in the school that were there that day actors as well?? for the love of fcuk mods close this thread

just stop reading it if you dont like it

I would believe that they would be, a reason why only a selected few would be chosen.

How many of the parents have been interviewed other than Parker so far?

As already mentioned I am convinced that Parker is a fraud from the premature local press footage that slipped out before his "official statement" and the happy family portrait depicted of him with his family with Obama.

As someone said alreay its a bit far fetched, the whole town would have to be in on it if thats the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Juicee wrote: »
    The reference to sandy hook, (including the correlation of positionings to the school and highway in the real sandy hook) are crystal clear on the 'cylinder map' of bane's strike zones that was released as part of the movie's viral campaign.

http://collider.com/the-dark-knight-rises-viral-bane-shirt-cylinder-map/132574/

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/THE-DARK-KNIGHT-RISES-Viral-Campaign-Bane.jpg

Hard to dismiss...

purely on the Sandy Hook/Batman thing:
    I'm guessing i'm looking at a fictional map of Gotham there? There's actually a spit south of New York (which Gotham is based on, right?) called Sandy Hook, which would be far better known than the one in Connecticut, and is a far more likely inspiration for the Sandy Hook south of Gotham.

Also, apart from that Sandy Hook in New Jersey there at least 6 other states in the US which have a Sandy Hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I do agree that it's strange that the parents apparently haven't been allowed see the bodies (though I don't think there's been any recent detail on that). However attributing it to a CT only creates more questions than it answers.

If you say there are no bodies, then you have to presume that either these children never existed (and their parents are actors), or that the bodies have been disposed of.

The former scenario creates even more complexity (i.e. was every child in the school acting? Were these fake names in a roll book?, etc etc) whereas the latter makes no sense - if there were bodies, then what was the point in disposing of them?

• Advertisement

are all the other kids in the school that were there that day actors as well?? for the love of fcuk mods close this thread
    What are you doing in this forum then?

Do you want censorship like this prick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Some of the children were shot one or twice so the bodies cant be that bad that the parents should not see them.

I don't mean this in an aggresive way, but have you ever seen anybody getting shot that's not in a movie, or on the internet, so on so forth, or seen a body decompose that's not in a movie so on (neither have I btw).

And as strange as this will sound, bullets weren't made to hit children. If hit in the chest as an example, it could absolutely destroy the whole frame of their upper body, or gods know what to their face or legs.

And, especially during a high profile case, I don't think the parents are allowed to see the body until they've finished examining them.

Leave it open, let people see some of things that some of the conspiracy theorists are saying. One of the posters on this has ruined any credibility he had, in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What are you doing in this forum then?

Do you want censorship like this prick?
    Is there an unedited version of that clip about?

If your child had been shot would you not want to see them, granted some could be in a bad way buy alot of them being shot once would not. I cant see how this was set up but I find it very strange that the perants arent being shown thier bodies.
    I definitely would. But the parents may have been advised against it. As Seamus says, we've not heard anything of this other than the first report. And the way things are in the CT world, it may have just been a case of one parent being told that it may be better for them not to see their child's body. If there has been an outright ban on anyone being able to see the bodies, then that would be suspicious. But we don't know what the parents have been told.

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    I don't mean this in an aggresive way, but have you ever seen anybody getting shot that's not in a movie, or on the internet, so on so forth, or seen a body decompose that's not in a movie so on (neither have I btw).

And as strange as this will sound, bullets weren't made to hit children. If hit in the chest as an example, it could absolutely destroy the whole frame of their upper body, or gods know what to their face or legs.

And, especially during a high profile case, I don't think the parents are allowed to see the body until they've finished examining them.

Maybe your right with your last point there and if so that explains it but if thats not the reason I still find it strange. As I said not all the bodies can be in that bad of shape, ive never seen it in real life but have seen videos on youtube of kids in afganastan being shot and they arent completly destroyed. The talaban fire ak47's which is a much bigger round than was fired here.

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    I definitely would. But the parents may have been advised against it. As Seamus says, we've not heard anything of this other than the first report. And the way things are in the CT world, it may have just been a case of one parent being told that it may be better for them not to see their child's body. If there has been an outright ban on anyone being able to see the bodies, then that would be suspicious. But we don't know what the parents have been told.

Yeah maybe this is also the case

As someone said alreay its a bit far fetched, the whole town would have to be in on it if thats the case.

Very easily to carry out.

Create a mock drill scenario in the town itself, people believing that it is just a drill and then turn itself into an actual "event".

Didn't we see a familiar pattern emerging out of 7/7?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/7-7-mock-terror-drill-what-relationship-to-the-real-time-terror-attacks/821

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Oh ffs.

Comic books and movies as proof of government and community en masse in collusion over conspiracies, with some added grave-dancing to boot.

Screws are loose indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I've watched this vid a few times now and I just cant get my head around it.
    Some people are saying that its natural in times of stress to be hysterical one minute and sad the next. This is true but to me it doesnt look like he's hysterical, he looks very calm and collected. Having some sort of joke with the people behind the camera. The way he looks behind the camera and laughs and mutters something to the people behind it. He just seems so at ease infront of the camera.

Then he starts breathing deeply and composing himself and puts on a slightly shaky voice.

I'm not saying I think its all a hoax and he's an actor, but somethings not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Some people are saying that its natural in times of stress to be hysterical one minute and sad the next. This is true but to me it doesnt look like he's hysterical, he looks very calm and collected. Having some sort of joke with the people behind the camera. The way he looks behind the camera and laughs and mutters something to the people behind it. He just seems so at ease infront of the camera.

Then he starts breathing deeply and composing himself and puts on a slightly shaky voice.

I'm not saying I think its all a hoax and he's an actor, but somethings not right.
    To be fair, it looks like he's responding to something that's been said to him rather than having a joke and a laugh. IMO then the part after that he's clearly attempting to keep his emotions under control rather than doing any kind of "prep". Actors warming up or getting into character don't look like they're completely terrified and about to break down. This guy does.

I'm one of these odd people that smiles or laughs in intensely sad situations. Obviously I've never done anything on this scale, but the couple of times I've had to tell someone that a person has died, I've had to work really hard to stop myself from smiling and breaking into laughter.

You have to also keep in mind that this was not backstage, hidden away from cameras. He was in full view of everyone there. If he was an actor, as is claimed, why would he not already be "in character"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Im getting the feeling the whole idea that actors were involved might be a red herring.

All the government need is the media to show politicians having reasons to say the words "gun control".
    Once they can say that over and over, in relation to anything, it will be impressed enough on the american collective minds that they can then implement it easier.

These shootings are a timely help for those seeking to put americans under more control by the gov,instead of the opposite which insanely hasnt happened in a long time i believe.

Have any of these shooters been accused of hating the government?
    It seems to me that if they were that type, it would be unlikey someone like that would attack innocent children.
    Im curious the motives in general anyway.I cant think of any motive for what was done, only insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Torakx wrote: »

All the government need is the media to show politicians having reasons to say the words "gun control".
    Once they can say that over and over, in relation to anything, it will be impressed enough on the american collective minds that they can then implement it easier.

How can this all powerful government which controls the media not just pass a common sense bill to ban dangerous fully automatic weapons?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Juicee

seamus wrote: »
    To be fair, it looks like he's responding to something that's been said to him rather than having a joke and a laugh. IMO then the part after that he's clearly attempting to keep his emotions under control rather than doing any kind of "prep". Actors warming up or getting into character don't look like they're completely terrified and about to break down. This guy does.

I'm one of these odd people that smiles or laughs in intensely sad situations. Obviously I've never done anything on this scale, but the couple of times I've had to tell someone that a person has died, I've had to work really hard to stop myself from smiling and breaking into laughter.

I would say its the exact opposite actually..he's clearly trying to work himself up into an emotional state rather than bring his emotions under control. They were already under control. Here's the vid again (to save people scrolling back to 1st page)
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DurrRcgB581w%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&gl=GB

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Juicee

There are people here spouting bilious drivel about conspiracy theorists being dangerous for questioning these events etc.. I wonder are they as passionate about the ongoing murder of children and innocents by British/us/un/Israeli drone bombers..

For me, the murder of any innocent people, adult or children is sick, repugnant and heartbreaking, regardless of whether they are afghan, pakistani or american or whatever. The perpetrators deserve the severest of justice whether they are a lone nut a president a military industrial corporatist or an elitist satantic paedophile or whatever.

Alas though, double standards, hierarchies of victim hood and utter hypocrisy abound.

Here's another hypocrite
    obamacrying_zpscb04ee6d.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

Surely the man in the video, and his child would be known to the people living in the town? He couldn't be an actor

Here's another hypocrite
    obamacrying_zpscb04ee6d.jpg

Alex Jones puts this topic in prospective.

Forward to 4.25 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Jonny7 wrote: »
    How can this all powerful government which controls the media not just pass a common sense bill to ban dangerous fully automatic weapons?

I would say the constitution for a start is an issue for them.
    All powerfull might be the goal but not the current situation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

SNORBEAST wrote: »
    Surely the man in the video, and his child would be known to the people living in the town? He couldn't be an actor
    I would guess that they were all sworn to secrecy, threatened or paid off well to shut their mouths, possible with death threats

I would also believe the Freemasons would have played a part of this plot, they are big into organising schools and security issues, law enforcement, government etc in America, they are also experts on secrecy.

For me, the murder of any innocent people, adult or children is sick, repugnant and heartbreaking, regardless of whether they are afghan, pakistani or american or whatever. The perpetrators deserve the severest of justice whether they are a lone nut a president a military industrial corporatist or an elitist satantic paedophile or whatever.

Alas though, double standards, hierarchies of victim hood and utter hypocrisy abound.

Yup, we read this rhetoric a lot here, doesn't really well translate into reality however. It's usually just the victims of giant invisible energy weapons, or evil outlandish government plots, or "elitist satanic paedophiles" or whatever the flavour of the month is.

Torakx wrote: »
    I would say the constitution for a start is an issue for them.
    All powerfull might be the goal but not the current situation.

Dunno, Bill Clinton seemed to manage it, then again, that was in a magical time when a president couldn't have a blowjob without the public finding out. Now, apparently, they can pull off immeasurably complex watertight inside jobs to kill thousands of their countrymen without so much as a leak .. and even manage to top it off by leaving little trails of clues in blockbuster films..

Amazing times we live in!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

abbreviation of connecticut = CT, abbreviation of conspiracy theories = CT

they're laughing at us lads

Here is another inconsistency in the case.

The only photo that the official source could produce of the "murdered" class is an appalling poor quality image. Its like something from a 10 year old low resolution 1st generation cam phone or a disposable 35mm camera.

Notice how blurred out the majority of the faces are to deliberately rule out easy recognition among its so called "victims".

mlnzfl.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I thought the digital facial recognition software was so amazingly efficient it could recognise faces from cameras mounted on the ISS

• Advertisement

Sandy Hook False Flag and bad acting.

15 minute video summarizing much of what was posted already.

Advertisement