Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I am the luckiest man in the world.

Aye, free money, close to free gaff, bang out as many kids as you like and you keep getting more money.

With just the occasional minor hassle from The Man to ensure you are "availble for, and actively seeking, employment", the utter bastards.

Living the dream Jeff.

I and every other PAYE employee in the country salute you. If only we could all be like you, think where this country could be!!!

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Jeff's giddy with excitement over this new documentary. So much so he wrote a letter to the editor of the local newspaper to... eh...well it's hard to know what the point of the letter was other than to puff up Jeff's sense of importance however the letter kinda shows him to be a thoroughly self absorbed oddball.

The production company Shadowhawk will be (according to Jeff) looking for cinema release and a Netflix showing for the Jobpath programme. This would be quite the step up for Shadowhawk going by their website and previous productions.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

humberklog wrote: »
    Jeff's giddy with excitement over this new documentary. So much so he wrote a letter to the editor of the local newspaper to... eh...well it's hard to know what the point of the letter was other than to puff up Jeff's sense of importance however the letter kinda shows him to be a thoroughly self absorbed oddball.

The production company Shadowhawk will be (according to Jeff) looking for cinema release and a Netflix showing for the Jobpath programme. This would be quite the step up for Shadowhawk going by their website and previous productions.
    Fcuking Sh1tehawks morelike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Media ignored! :pac:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 13,419 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Is there any chance it's a reverso - that Shadowhawk are actually doing an expose of the nations oddballs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Does the miserable hoor ever smile?

What a sad existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Does the miserable hoor ever smile?

What a sad existence.

How can he smile when he spends his day looking for the worst in everything ... everything he sticks online is doomsday nonsense ... all the while the majority of us are getting on with life and enjoying ourselves !!

I was really expecting him to be getting more mileage from Seetec being given a 12 month extension seeing as thats his thing but he's not nearly as vexed and outraged about it as I am as a tax payer having to foot the bill for it and him :mad:

he has another great auld taxi driver story - he's like a low rent Enda Kenny at this stage with all the little stories !!

Drogheda is a small town - have no idea why someone would need to be getting taxis the whole time - especially when you live so close to the centre of the town - plus some good bus routes !

Wow Enda's tall tales sounded plausible compared to that credit card story.

Where do you even start with this, even a child could poke holes in this pile of bull poop.
    Posted by DuddLong story short. Contacted by a local taxi driver. He tells the following...
    Taxi driver goes into Aldi. Pays no problem for this goods. While bagging up his items he leaves his credit card and bill receipt behind on the window counter. Distracted by the bags, he walks out.
    Later discovers he's no card. Rings bank. They ask him where he last use it? He says Aldi. They say "After that you used it in Homebase". HE DIDN'T. The thieves did somehow. Bill on his card €350.
    He reports the matter to the local guards. Asks them to view any video footage of when the card was used in Homebase. They refuse citing that they must be invited to review it by Homebase. Taxi driver gets on to Homebase. They inform him that he will be hit by a bill for use of Garda time, to the amount of €500+.
    Taxi driver contacts Homebase again, to pursue the matter. They still haven't called him back. The Garda won't do anything.
    Taxi driver is out at least €350 - and if he/we want crooks identified or even the matter investigated, he gets a further bill for it.
    Ireland 2019 for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Bullshít. Just bullshít.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

If a taxi driver was charged 509 quid by the guards to look in to a theft ... it would be all over joe Duffy .. RTE and every newspaper in the country ... but no ... this taxi driver called Jeff !!

Or maybe this was a Chinese whisper Jeff heard through his wife’s job in the cab office and got the wrong end of the stick ... either way ... Jeff just can’t be believed !!

Thoughts and prayers Jeff, thoughts and prayers....

"I hate to do it. Sadly due to my being not well, I will not be at work tomorrow. However, I will be keeping abreast of others things. Hope to be back to near full strength by Tuesday."

CPL 593H

Wonder would the DSP be interested in a screen grab of that one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Got to be trolling us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

furiousox wrote: »
    Thoughts and prayers Jeff, thoughts and prayers....

"I hate to do it. Sadly due to my being not well, I will not be at work tomorrow. However, I will be keeping abreast of others things. Hope to be back to near full strength by Tuesday."

Was the Fuel allowance lump sum paid this week ? I know you get it in 3 lump sums instead of weekly ?

The Jeff could have 700 - 800 quid if taxpayers money this week ? I'd say he gone shipping today

piplip87 wrote: »
    Was the Fuel allowance lump sum paid this week ? I know you get it in 3 lump sums instead of weekly ?

The Jeff could have 700 - 800 quid if taxpayers money this week ? I'd say he gone shipping today

Out to Smyths for the kids Christmas stuff in a taxi I bet.

It’s a bad dose alright .. his followers have suggested some mix of potions to get him back on his feet ... although one thinks the establishment have tried to poison him.

Funny enough the other member of UnitedPeople suggested loads of VitC and Zinc supplements .. apparently he hasn’t missed a day of work in 3 years due to taking supplements .. ironic that the leader hasn’t worked a day in three years !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

whippet wrote: »
    It’s a bad dose alright .. his followers have suggested some mix of potions to get him back on his feet ... although one thinks the establishment have tried to poison him.

Funny enough the other member of UnitedPeople suggested loads of VitC and Zinc supplements .. apparently he hasn’t missed a day of work in 3 years due to taking supplements .. ironic that the leader hasn’t worked a day in three years !

And the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Off he trots to the gp with the medical card given to him by official corrupt elected.

• Advertisement

He has been media ignored again ...the Drogheda life (Free sheet local news letter) decided not to print Jeff’s long winded tirade on jobpath and a glorified self promotion of his upcoming Hollywood production .. so further proves Jeff’s point that he is the victim of a nationwide campaign to ensure he does not get a voice ... if only there were some sort of a national campaign like an election where people could decide who’s voices they want to represent them !

"How bad does local media have to be when they won't report that a local person has exposed for five years, a massive national scandal.
    One that has broken many laws and cost them over €180 Euro!"

CPL 593H

Sounds like he's talking about himself in this bit :D
    Previously, I caught one 'reporter' operating on a local website forum under a made-up name. They were attacking everyone who dared to question Fine Gael or expose them. The idiot exposed them-self by sharing something that gave away their identity to the awake, not the gullible. At times the same person trolled others, snapping at people standing up for their legal rights.

he also painted a lovely picture of his Amish style homelife with no TV no Chromecast and kids sitting around reading and playing boardgames - and not a single advert to have them wishing for anything for christmas.

A little at odds with a sunday morning post he had up a couple of weeks ago talking about how he was 'working' on his laptop in the living room while remote accessing his 'office' machine and how all this was possible while the kids were enthralled in cartoons beside him.

It is 'bull crap' like that which makes him impossible to believe ... but of course we are not supposed to 'kop that'

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

He's some man for burning bridges our Jeff.

I see he's still harping on about the local radio station ignoring him (of which he put in a formal complaint in defence of that other gob****e). Didn't they have him on before the last elections?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,885 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

United People statements of accounts for the party 2018 https://www.sipo.ie/reports-and-publications/political-party-accounts/statement-of-accounts-by-2/2018-United-People.pdf

says the party has no bank account, its all zeros

bar 1280 on elections expenses and 120 donations in kind

So it was all cash and his personal account ?

Did he not have a go fund me page for election expenses ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,885 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

yeah
    https://ie.gofundme.com/f/exposing-jobpath-abuse-through-media-adverts set up december 1st 2018

does gofundme's "10 months ago" mean 2018?

155 euro in 2018 the rest was in 2019

Very Bertie Ahern.

Another the reason the public have not to vote for him.

• Advertisement

But your not supposed to kop that.

I’m sure he can explain that anomaly ... but when he is flat out accusing everyone else of dubious practice he should ensure he is being truthful himself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement