Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to sharew a Cardrunner Subscription?

Options
  • 04-08-2006 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

Does anyone want to share a cardrunner subscription? I'm really only interested in the tutorial videos part.
    Cardrunners have a number of tutorial videos and articles on both ring game and tournament play. Here's a full description of what they have (see below).

The subscription is $69.98 ($49.99 signup fee & $19.99/month sub fee). If one or 2 people are interested in it let me know and I'll signup and pass on the reg info and you can pay me your share thru paypal or neteller.

www.cardrunners.com
    Four highly successful online poker players provide you with professional instruction.

Taylor Caby (Green Plastic) has been repeatedly named one the best online no limit hold 'em players in the world. Read about him here at Cardplayer (link), Pocket Fives (link), Bluff (coming soon). Andrew Wiggins (muddywater) finished 17th in the UltimateBet.com Poker Classic (WPT) winning 12k, and is successful at the $5/10 and $10/25 no limit hold 'em tables. Josh Supsak (Jsup) is an accomplished no limit hold 'em tournament player with multiple wins of over $10k and Philip Liou (filthy) has continued success playing no limit hold 'em at the $5/10 tables.

The Videos

We upload new videos to CardRunners three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. That means in any given month you will be getting at least twelve new videos in addition to our rapidly growing library of videos. They are each approximately half an hour in length but sometimes can last up to an hour in tournament situations. Each play the Pro makes is discussed in detail so you can understand why he is making each decision. Learning with video and audio is much more realistic and easier to understand than simply reading a book. This type of instruction is invaluable and would cost hundreds of dollars per hour from a private teacher.

The Articles

We currently have nineteen articles on different poker related subjects. A couple examples are the articles on how to use Poker Tracker (a program that keeps track of your stats at the poker table) and how to adjust to the LAG (loose-aggressive) style the Pro's advocate. Psychological articles that discuss how to handle cold streaks and keep tilt to a minimum are an essential part of becoming a successful poker player. In addition to these subjects there are journals of large MTT tournaments that our Pro's have attended; outlining their experiences in live situations. These are professional quality articles, some of which have been published in CardPlayer magazine or Pocketfives.com.

The Forum

We have almost 2000 topics which are posted on our forum and it is continually growing. Here you can ask any poker related questions and expect responses from the many active members or Pros on the site. You will find that some of our more experienced members will have some very valuable knowledge to pass along as well. You are encouraged to post hand histories and ask specific questions as to whether you made the right decision and why or why not. We also offer analysis of the videos in detail - going even further into the fine points of what the Pro's are doing in many of the videos.

CardRunners Promotions

We try to have promotions every 3-4 months. Promotions in the past have included the CardRunners New Years Promotion which sent the winner on an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in one of the World Series of Poker events. Not to mention in this same tournament we had a separate sit-n-go for the top ten members in this tournament who all had the chance to win their choice of prizes like an iPod video, an X-Box, camera's, camcorders, and several other prizes. Our "Piece of the Pro's" promotion offered four of our members the opportunity to win 50% of our Pro's winnings on a given date. One of our members made $5690 and that was only 25% of the winnings because of his decision to split his winnings with another player.

The Chat Room

We have recently launched a new 24 hour chat room where members can go to discuss all poker related topics. The chat room has many capabilities including being able to create separate rooms for specific discussions and private (instant) messaging to other members to discuss anything one on one.

CardRunners Community

Members can get to know each other through our Forum. Meeting other players who are in similar poker related situations can be very useful to improving your poker game. Many CardRunners members have become friends away from the tables. The chat room is a great place to get to know members and talk about poker strategy. We have members of all different skill levels including beginners who hope to work their way to the top of the poker world and some guest pros who have had a lot of success as poker players.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Hi Flibble,

You probably see that the videos can't be copied or shown on two different IP addresses with the same log in.

PokerXFactor and Realpokertraining are other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Culchie wrote:
    Hi Flibble,

You probably see that the videos can't be copied or shown on two different IP addresses with the same log in.

Do you know this is the way it is or presume?
    I doubt very much the videos won't be able to play on any computer once downloaded. Perhaps you can only log in through 1 IP but if thats the case I could download the videos and forward them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Do you know this is the way it is or presume?
    I doubt very much the videos won't be able to play on any computer once downloaded. Perhaps you can only log in through 1 IP but if thats the case I could download the videos and forward them.

It's an 'I presume' for Cardrunner, here are PokerXFactor T&C's (relevant bit anyway)

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

Membership at this site is limited to a single individual per membership. You agree to never share Login IDs nor passwords. Doing so is illegal and could result in the termination of a paying membership. Violators of this policy will be responsible for lost membership fees caused by sharing of Login IDs and Passwords.

You will not copy or record or in any way save videos, html pages, quizzes, or any content made available through PokerXFactor.com accept as noted below. Doing so is illegal and is a copyright violation and could result in the termination of a paying membership. Violators of this policy will be responsible for lost revenue and copyright violation penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Just read Cardrunners T&Cs. They're the same. So scrach that idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

did you get the subscription in the end?
    i'm still learning the game in a big way and think that this site could cover a lot of what i'm looking for.. tis a bit on the expensive side so would like to hear what other members think of it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Boie

I'm a member of cardrunner and have been since december last year. The first month is the only one that is expensive, after that $20 isn't much at all. I also think they're explaining a lot of good concepts in their videos (three a month). I'd probably pay $20 a month even if I could only watch Taylor's (GreenPlastics) videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Culchie wrote:
    Hi Flibble,

I had signed up cardrunners.com and paid the signup fee and then cancelled my subscription after 2 month but it appears that if i want to signup again i have to pay the signup fee of $99 again and to be honest ill only probably use it again for a month or two. Anyway seens i have to pay the full price again im considering the other 2 culchie mentioned above PokerXFactor and Realpokertraining, anyone use them are they better or worse than card runners?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I'm going to lock this thread.

The sharing of log-in details to a subscription service where such sharing is against the T&C's of said site, can't be discussed on here.

The promotion of what is basically a breach of contract for the people involved and may even stray onto copyright infringement isn't allowed in here.

So locked, PM me or take it Feedback if you have a problem.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement