Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bus Eireann discounts

• 29-07-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

got sent junk mail with 25% off all bus eireann fares when booked on line with offer called the bus eireann passport. it gave a code that gave you 25% off.
    unfortunately it was thrown out of the house!!
    anyone know what the code was on similar leaflets?? looking to book a few routes at the mo
    thx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Mine said PASS2010

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Where is this code entered? I can't see where to put it in?

EDIT: Ok found it!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

where is the code entered, I don't see it, please help.
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Peadar06 wrote: »
    where is the code entered, I don't see it, please help.
    Peter

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=220

i googled bus eireann passport! then you sign up to bus eireann and enter the code in the sign up process.. .then you can buy the discounted tickets (untill end of month)

You can update the codes though if you get a new one... so hopefully somebody will post one up here when this one is out of date!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=220

i googled bus eireann passport! then you sign up to bus eireann and enter the code in the sign up process.. .then you can buy the discounted tickets (untill end of month)

You can update the codes though if you get a new one... so hopefully somebody will post one up here when this one is out of date!

Thanks mp3ireland

Peter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 pumpingiron

Peadar06 wrote: »
    Thanks mp3ireland

Peter

Anyone have an updated code??..thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Have you tried the one in post#2 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pumpingiron

snubbleste wrote: »