Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ass Man in a spot of bother

• 17-08-2010 5:30pm

So I haven't noticed this mentioned anywhere yet..

In summary,Billy Gunn cheats on wife...girl he cheats with posts up intimate photos on Facebook,Billy calls her and goes off on one..girl records phone call and posts it on youtube with accompanying photos

Oh Billy! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He truly is an ass man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

This is amazing. A fantastic find

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Ok, he's obviously no angel, but what kind of person leaks this stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,866 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I guess he ended up on her bad side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Lol @ the ex going ape**** and roaring death threats before saying he's taking the kids because their mother is "in a fúcked up situation".

Idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

From KOTR to this. How the mighty have fallen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

First off hes obviously no angel.

But what a trully dangerously f*cked up woman she is.

Hmmm... Apparently Kip James will apparently 'be there in September' to face her ex.

I would absolutely lol, and clap in appreciation, if this were an elaborate work.
    :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Of all the ways to get found out, on Facebook.. Pretty crappy situation for the kids, I have to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭Ridley

Interesting lady...

But Mr. Sopp she didn't ruin your marriage, you silly goose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

He Billy Gunned his marriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

He's one articulate son of a gun, ain't he?

Part 8 up now of the gift that keeps on giving....

This started out as one of the funniest things I've heard, now it's one of the saddest. A genuinely funny guy blessed with buckets of talent is on pills, and involved with someone who's clearly a monumental idiot, psychotic or both. It's like listening to a grown man (true, not the brightest one) argue with a child. LOL at her saying she's an evil genius.

PS: Who the hell calls their son 'Tron'?!

PPS: He gun goofed.

And part 9.

Apparently, there's going to be 16 in total.

The highlight at around 3:10: "if you were this intense doing promos in the WWE, maybe you'd have been there for longer". :pac::pac::pac::pac:

geeky wrote: »
    And part 9.

Apparently, there's going to be 16 in total.

The highlight at around 3:10: "if you were this intense doing promos in the WWE, maybe you'd have been there for longer". :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Well, at least she's right about one thing. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ha, definitely has to be reiterated that he brought this on himself. He's pissed that his wife-cheating has been exposed. I bet this guy has been doing it for years. Best way not to f-up your marriage is not be a cheating a-hole! especially in the wrestling business, some shouldn't be married and on the road, so many marriages can't take it, from ric flair's many short ones, to taker's long term one with Sara...

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The mistress seems to be taking lessons from Mel Gibson's ladyfriend its a pity Kip aint as loaded as Gibson but as said he brought it all on himself

And there's more...

I can see where people are coming from saying he brought this on himself - it is true. But at this stage, she's the one calling him, making threats (do you want to be on my bad side?) and generally acting like a psycho. Apparently, if they can't be friends, she's going to hurt him...

He, on the other hand, has realised his mistake and is trying to cut off contact with this woman. I have to say, fair play crazy Canada lady: you've managed to make people feel sorry for a man who cheated on his wife.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

And there's more...

I can see where people are coming from saying he brought this on himself - it is true. But at this stage, she's the one calling him, making threats (do you want to be on my bad side?) and generally acting like a psycho. Apparently, if they can't be friends, she's going to hurt him...

He, on the other hand, has realised his mistake and is trying to cut off contact with this woman. I have to say, fair play crazy Canada lady: you've managed to make people feel sorry for a man who cheated on his wife.

if he wants to cut off contact he should umm stop answering her calls... seems obvious enough to me. Afterall he continiously says (I only watched a few) its over etc so why keep talking. Her threatening about the bad side im guessing is just that she is taping all these conversations and will release them on youtube which she says isnt illegal should the conversations not go her way which you would have to assume would be some sort of reconcilliation between the two which obviously hasnt happened hense the youtubes being here.

• Advertisement

And there's more...

She's trouble alright, but 'Billy' really should have got the message after one phone call. Seems like he is terribly lonely/depressed/gullible by not hanging up every time she rang back!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

if he wants to cut off contact he should umm stop answering her calls... seems obvious enough to me. Afterall he continiously says (I only watched a few) its over etc so why keep talking. Her threatening about the bad side im guessing is just that she is taping all these conversations and will release them on youtube which she says isnt illegal should the conversations not go her way which you would have to assume would be some sort of reconcilliation between the two which obviously hasnt happened hense the youtubes being here.

He was calling/texting me just as frequently as I was calling him.. And I got proof of that..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

PINKDIVA wrote: »
    He was calling/texting me just as frequently as I was calling him.. And I got proof of that..

so this um PINKDIVA has decided to start posting on an irish PW wrestling forum eh that sounds logical, go on then produce your proof :pac:

so this um PINKDIVA has decided to start posting on an irish PW wrestling forum eh that sounds logical, go on then produce your proof :pac:

This got sent to me on fb.. Along with another dozen or so boards.. Everybody will have to wait until all 16 parts are up and then after that I'll post a video explaining beginning to end..

This got sent to me on fb.. Along with another dozen or so boards.. Everybody will have to wait until all 16 parts are up and then after that I'll post a video explaining beginning to end..

Does he have a big lad?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Does he have a big lad?

Surprisingly no considering he is 6'5".. But that's okay cause it worked real good!!

Surprisingly no considering he is 6'5".. But that's okay cause it worked real good!!

How did you know what the word lad meant tell me, since you're american and all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sting operation, boards.ie style.

Gerard.C wrote: »
    How did you know what the word lad meant tell me, since you're american and all

Don't insult me.. I'm not American.. LOL!!

• Advertisement

Don't insult me.. I'm not American.. LOL!!

Where are ya from so? Tell us about Billy. Is he sound?

Advertisement