Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, I think my friend is in love with me

Options
  • 02-10-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Well I don't think because I know. She told me last week and I reacted in a neutral manner, I wasn't against getting together or for it. But tonight I'm heading out to a party and she's gonna be there...so my question to AH is: Should I ride her and possibly ruin things or leave it the way it is? I think I'm gonna be screwed either way. (pun totally intended :cool:)

Edit: My apologies on anyone who read the title thinking it would be a male friend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Dean820 wrote: »
    Well I don't think because I know. She told me last week and I reacted in a neutral manner, I wasn't against getting together or for it. But tonight I'm heading out to a party and she's gonna be there...so my question to AH is: Should I ride her and possibly ruin things or leave it the way it is? I think I'm gonna be screwed either way. (pun totally intended :cool:)

Leave it as is, casual sex is fine when both are cool with the casual nature of it but the social comeback of her loving you wouldn't be worth the price.

I await the floods of "ride her" responses from dudes who never get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

/Insert gimpy PI response here/

AH Response: Do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ride her.

EDIT: Dragon you sunk my battleship!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Edit: My apologies on anyone who read the title thinking it would be a male friend.

I would advise you to bring a rain coat, the forecast isn't looking to good tonight but sure stranger things have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Oh how Brummytom wishes he was you right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

One of the main things holding me back is she's obviously good friends with most of my friends so imagine if she let slip I shagged like [insert something that rides like ****e] and made me a laughing stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Tender Hoop

kick her back door in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What would Jesus Tiger do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

One of the main things holding me back is she's obviously good friends with most of my friends so imagine if she let slip I shagged like [insert something that rides like ****e] and made me a laughing stock.

She probably won't, as its her idea really and nobody likes to be associated with failure. Go on ye good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Ride her.

EDIT: Dragon you sunk my battleship!

Preemptively as well.

I am the Nostradamus of board games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Laugh it off and call her a cockgobbler.

bleg wrote: »
    Laugh it off and call her a cockgobbler.

Obviously. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 coffeenut

dont do it, if you don't feel the same way she does she'll be more in love with you afterwards and you'll feel like a complete b*stard for doing that to her.

unless of course you don't give a sh*t in the first place in which case what's the difference to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Very lucky girl to have told you she LOVES you last week and here you are on boards, wondering should you ride her tonight.

Leave the girl alone.

She deserves better:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Whack her outta it OP.

Not with a shovel or any other object

Fittle wrote: »
    Very lucky girl to have told you she LOVES you last week and here you are on boards, wondering should you ride her tonight.

Leave the girl alone.

Ah come on. A bit harsh? She's up for the ride too like. She made that clear.

Ah come on. A bit harsh? She's up for the ride too like. She made that clear.

She also told you she LOVES you.

Are you 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Horse it into her OP. You know it makes sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Ride the bejasus out of her.

She also told you she LOVES you.

Are you 12?

No I'm not. Stop hijacking my fun thread ya lesbian. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Obviously go to the party and try hook up with someone else. If that doesn't work you always have someone else to go home with

13 so.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Lob it into her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

it really depends on one thing: is she hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Ride her.

She won't let anything slip to your friends, why would they trust her again if she did that to you?

She did say 'love' so be nice to her and all that. At least if you mess her round,
    she'll know what she's not missing out on.

yeah, u wish.

13 so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

13 so.

13 and a half fyi :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Leave the girl alone.

fittle just wants dean820 all to herself guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

yeah, u wish.

13 so.

He heard you the 1st time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Just ride her. You will be kicking yourself in the distant future when your stuck with some loser kids and a tramp of a wife thats probably being lamped by the postman.

Advertisement