Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post into Soccer forum?

Options
  • 12-11-2005 3:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Good morning,

Just wondering why I can't post into the Soccer forum? I can view it but not post. Attachment not found. I can post in other forums OK though! All I want to do is say thanks to shamalive for the clip of Italia 90!!

Was I bold? I don't think so!

HT
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Access must be granted.. you need two current members to vouch for you..

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=451

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Karoma,

Thanks for prompt reply. Why? As I said I just wanted to commend a poster for a clip I downloaded! Is this the only forum that this applies to or what?

Cheers,

HT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Hi HT, The soccer forum is the only one this applies to bar the sex/sexuality forum which is subscriber access only. The reasons for access requests being put in place was as a method to control the amount of flaming and all out trollery that was going on in the forum.

As Koroma linked you to the requests forum pop one in there and I'll be one of your sponsors anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Need for sponsors has been removed, please read the new charter before posting for access. It saves us coming across as anal p****s :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Crikey when did that happen!.....If it was the huge long whinge by laguna nm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

We took on board feedback from a number of different users from that thread. So we are trying something new.

Also we got pissed of with all the threads about "why can't i get access blah blah blah" but looks like things havent changed ;)

Asok,

Thanks for your reply, help and the offer! People must take their soccer very seriouly indeed!

I was just browsing through last night and took a look at shamalive's post on soccer vid clips etc. Italia '90 brought back many happy memories :) , and I wanted to say that. So, if you would "Quote" me onto his post it'd be great.

I'm not an avid soccer fan, so wouldn't be a prolific poster in there, so, I'll just pass on the request.

Thanks again lads,

HT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You could always send him a private message thanking him.

Makaveli,

Done. Thanks. :)

Advertisement