Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

Font22 wrote:
    second from the right, u shud know who i am now sangre
    beautiful :o

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

your too kind economaniac!
    btw hullaballoo.....remember I know who you are! and stick a picture up, dont be so shy, not like you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

Sangre wrote:
    Woods? what are you talking about!!!111!!!
    Have I a stalker LOL???

that dutch soc thing last week up in the UCD woods

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

bobbi wrote:
    rainbow kirby are you having fun in the second year labs??:)
    Of course... but it's getting to the stage of term where I just need a break! :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

you can see my pic on the l and h maidens final poster, it's really flattering!:o
    I'm dan griffin btw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I'm to ugly to post my face on the internet. I've been destroying all digital images of me systematically since 1996 so that nobody has to be subjected to the horror that is hullaballoo

Thats not true at all! You just don't want to outshine evryone else. Wow, what a nice guy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Your hot Font22

hahaha, thanks justcoz. u know its a real friendship when someone will go on a public forum and boost your ego!!! question tho......wheres your pic justcoz?your too pretty to be hiding behind a name!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

here yous go im no longer an internet virgin now. next time you see me staggering home/ traffic surfing the stillorgan road, please catch me a taxi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Here im not very good with fiddily internety thingys so how do you attach a pic from lets say gmail to here?Why didnt I go to those free computer classes when I was in first year......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

go here, webspace signup. Sign up, log in, save whatever picture it is to your pc. Upload said picture.

passive looks like harry potter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

The_Dazzler: passive looks like harry potter!

:mad: I am going to hunt you down... hunt you down good... and kill your goldfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

passive wrote:
    :mad: I am going to hunt you down... hunt you down good... and kill your goldfish.

Then he's gonna bring it back to life.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

1500 pictures on my camera and there are only about 20 of me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

So put some up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

well look at you with your looking all seductive through your I've been to specsavers glasses -id giv u a 9 methinks!Saw that on the ultrasound thread and was thinking it was a bit odd alright-(not the picture but the location of the picture!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Pythia wrote:

You look a little like Lisa Scott Lee no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

That's rather weird as I've heard that before too.
    When I was on a budget travel holiday some howayas sitting in the row infront of me on the plane got really drunk. They started talking to me and my friend and then started announcing that there was a celebrity, Lisa Scott Lee (ie me), on board and to come this way for autographs.
    Cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

panda100 wrote:
    well look at you with your looking all seductive through your I've been to specsavers glasses -id giv u a 9 methinks!Saw that on the ultrasound thread and was thinking it was a bit odd alright-(not the picture but the location of the picture!)

Yeah I applied for an add with specsavers. I had this idea where i got a hooker and couldn't pay because I didnt have enough money , after splashing out on new designer frames of course. Then a pimp walks in with Dame Edna Glasses and gives me the whole "you shoulda gone to specsavers" line before he works me over with a crowbar.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

ghostchant wrote:
    I'm on the right... regretting it already :v:
    Where'd your friend get the light sabre?
    JustCoz wrote:
    I'm to ugly to post my face on the internet. I've been destroying all digital images of me systematically since 1996 so that nobody has to be subjected to the horror that is hullaballoo

Thats not true at all! You just don't want to outshine evryone else. Wow, what a nice guy....
    Yeah, I don't want to blind everyone else, you're dead right.

I hope the "nice guy" bit makes the horrible disfigurement more acceptable to you JustCoz, but most people deign it necessary to douse me in garlic and bless themselves as I crawl past.

Oh yeah, and where's you're picture, you minx you?

Pythia wrote:
    That's rather weird as I've heard that before too.
    When I was on a budget travel holiday some howayas sitting in the row infront of me on the plane got really drunk. They started talking to me and my friend and then started announcing that there was a celebrity, Lisa Scott Lee (ie me), on board and to come this way for autographs.
    Cringe.

You'd want to be quite drunk to consider Lisa Scott Lee a celebrity.

people post your pictures up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats the whole point of the thread, so we can all recognise people and point at them as we walk past with friends

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

God im ugly compared to everyone else LOL! :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

boo urns sangre

Sangre wrote:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Where'd your friend get the light sabre?

I'll ask him...

And he's no friend of mine - he's my brother!
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Pythia wrote:
    When I was on a budget travel holiday
    Pythia wrote:
    there was a celebrity, Lisa Scott Lee (ie me), on board and to come this way for autographs.
    Cringe.

It could happen........... From what I've seen of her program.

Not that bad a comparison though, Ive had my share of embarassing comparrisons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Sangre cop yourself on, I was a tool to unban you.

Ah well, mistake undone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Whats he done this time - your not banning him because of this thread are you? I think its great! Oh and Exar Khun I love your t-shirt :)

Advertisement