Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What Car Do Muppets Drive?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Complete muppet!!

So far:

€20,000 to buy
    €300 oil & filter change
    €400 tyres (kuomho or summat like that)
    €80 to have a gear thingymebob checked out
    €180 to have the transmission fluid changed
    €2,500 (not yet) to have the transmission overhauled
    €1,400 in tax p.a.
    €85 per week in petrol (increasing by the week)

[edit] forgot €300 for mirror glass (yes that's the GLASS)

Love it to bits! But it's going to bankrupt me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Great interest in MUPPETS, be it cars and/or drivers. Absolutely hilarious and so much truth and venom. Just like the M50 day/night. I've already stated not once but twice what car I drive. Proof that some posters cannot read before downloading thier tuppence worth. Sonnenblumen drives a Scooby Doo (Subarau Forester Turbo ).

Discreet almost understated but definitely not lacking any pedigree where it matters and when it matters on road or indeed off road.

Attachment not found.

Cheap interiors but they are very practical with a huge load area - as a hearse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Nialler - sweet!

Sonnenthingy - my mother nearly bought one of them a couple of years ago!!! Nice bus, but kinda cramped drivers position.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Cheap interiors but they are very practical with a huge load area - as a hearse :D

Good enough to drive in good enough to die in!:cool:

Anyway, there's some agreement that it's the driver is usually the Muppet and not the car but somtiems the machine can influence the psych and ultimately alters behaviour. Sounds like a good starting point for a new thread? Now which brand will we pick?

Advertisement