Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

A few more pics of that Enzon in Puerto Banus...

150420071lh6.jpg15042007002qk0.jpg
    15042007003eh9.jpg15042007004qv1.jpg
    15042007005vl0.jpg15042007006zy6.jpg
    dscn2465ma1.jpgdscn2469pz3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    A few more pics of that Enzon in Puerto Banus...

OMG, look at the amount of people around the enzo, the owner must be pissed off.He must see huge crowds around the car every day.
    Why are there so many rich people around manaco, spain etc.
    I think its mainly fraud :rolleyes: (e.g million pound houses, 2-3 exoric cars, million pound yachts :eek: )

you can see the security guard there... apparently he was there 24/7 at the car. I don't know who owns it, but it's been spotted in Monaco too... and the drivers seat is black, passenger seat is red!

ferrarienzomonaco1yt0.th.jpg
    32147483648020920061207hj8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

drdre wrote:
    OMG, look at the amount of people around the enzo, the owner must be pissed off.

How many Ferrari drivers actually buy the cars for anything other than to draw attention to themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Hey Steve, I am just back from PB and both those cars were parked there, same spot, when i went for a walk. There WAS a security guard, I thought he was there for the boat, and the cover was on the Enzo. I didn't realise what it was.

Saw the black one trundling past later on !

Also saw the black Lambo Sypder, the blue Gallardo and a blue 575 Barchetta .........then the usual rake of AMGs, 911's and Astons !

• Advertisement

MercMad wrote:
    Hey Steve, I am just back from PB and both those cars were parked there, same spot, when i went for a walk. There WAS a security guard, I thought he was there for the boat, and the cover was on the Enzo. I didn't realise what it was.

Saw the black one trundling past later on !

Also saw the black Lambo Sypder, the blue Gallardo and a blue 575 Barchetta .........then the usual rake of AMGs, 911's and Astons !

Now im jealous, i want to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

CyberGhost wrote:
    Agreed, must've been a woman.

Its Michael Moores own car (Dealer principal of Moores of Athlone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Took snapshots of these 2, first one is BMW x something?

2nd car, only seen back of it, looked a unique hence pic...haven't a clue what it is though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

gurramok wrote:
    Took snapshots of these 2, first one is BMW x something?

2nd car, only seen back of it, looked a unique hence pic...haven't a clue what it is though! :)

Both are Z3's. The first is the Roadster and the second is the Coupe.

ye, looks like an M coupe... ugly little car!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

steve06 wrote:
    ye, looks like an M coupe... ugly little car!

I actually love the M Coupe. Would have no problem owning one:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Silver Audi R8 today near Le Luc. Fabulous Buffalo Horn Led lights.
    No pics sorry, deadly road.

Hagar wrote:

Was it on irish plates or was it the testing one.I donot think there out till the end of the year :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It was on 07 UK plates **07 NMH afair. Driven by a middle aged gent. I pulled aside to let him pass on a very narrow road and he took off at a decent, but safe enough, rate of knots. I didn't get much of a look at the back of it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Hagar wrote:
    It was on 07 UK plates **07 NMH afair. Driven by a middle aged gent. I pulled aside to let him pass on a very narrow road and he took off at a decent, but safe enough, rate of knots. I didn't get much of a look at the back of it. :D
    cool, hope we see a few pics soon. i heard there are 20 coming here this year?

tdc wrote:
    cool, hope we see a few pics soon. i heard there are 20 coming here this year?

Wow how much are they here as there around 70-75k sterling in the uk :eek:

I would never pay that much for a audi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I think i seen that M coupe last week as well, 1st ive seen in Ireland.

Would love one, despite it not being the most amazing looking car around

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

......saw a black R8 in Puerto Banus last January. It drove down the strip and everyone turned to llok at it. He parked beside a Black Lambo and everyone crowded around the Audi.

Very funny site ! I would have paid to see the Lambo owners face !

There are plenty of M Coupes in Ireland. I've seen several different ones over the last few years ! A pal of mine had a black one about 2 years ago !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

blue exige with black wheels in templeogue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

M6 convertible today in Limerick.
    2504071017qo2.th.jpg
    2504071018qq5.th.jpg
    2504071019an7.th.jpg

I actually saw four 6-series in total today in the space of 30 minutes. Where the M6 was parked was a 6-series coupe for sale about 50ft away. Then I left the garage, crossed the road and another one drove by. I walked up to college and a silver one drove by. Crazy. Where are people getting all the money. The amount of savage cars and also helicopters I've seen lately is amazing. This thread is a real eye-opener as to the amount of money on our roads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

eljono wrote:
    I actually saw four 6-series in total today in the space of 30 minutes
    Take a walk through Car Park A in Dublin Airport and you'll probably see four in 30 metres! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Cortina GT, it tore off from the lights and sounded great

Attachment not found.

07 reg Daimler Super Eight....

dsc00634uq8.jpgdsc00630tp4.jpg
    dsc00633wv2.jpgdsc00632ge1.jpg
    dsc00631ve5.jpgdsc00635ob7.jpg

steve06 wrote:
    07 reg Daimler Super Eight....

Thats exactly like the jaguar, Have Daimler bought jagaur or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

drdre wrote:
    Thats exactly like the jaguar, Have Daimler bought jagaur or something.

About 50 years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

OK lads, not exotics Iknow, but today I saw a Ford Focus CC and New model Clio Sport 197, first time to see either on the road. But then I probably lead a very sheltered life!

invest4deepvalue.com

I saw a new clio sport yesterday, blue one... first one I've seen on the roads.

I also say a 07 DB9 Convertible today and I didn't even bother taking a photo cos there's so many of them now... plus they're just blending in with all the jag XK's so nothing special any more. Although I'd still love the Kahn Vanquish S Des Cullen's have in stock.

steve06 wrote:
    I saw a new clio sport yesterday, blue one... first one I've seen on the roads.

I also say a 07 DB9 Convertible today and I didn't even bother taking a photo cos there's so many of them now... plus they're just blending in with all the jag XK's so nothing special any more. Although I'd still love the Kahn Vanquish S Des Cullen's have in stock.

I seen a 06 D 4330 (or something like that) it was a convertible grey f430.
    It flew by me so i couldnt take a picture

• Advertisement

was it a blonde chick driving it? I saw one a while back with a blonde chick driving.... red interior and top down! - the car, not the chick unfortunatly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement