Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

steve06 wrote:
    yesterday evenening on the way home in Colnskeagh this F430 spider was a few cars in front of me in traffic, snapped a shot as it turned the cornor at ashtons.

dscn20023ay.jpg
    I saw it in Stillorgan a few weeks ago. There are two of them on carzone. That's a really good picture btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

Saw this in Sligo yesterday, with a woman behind the wheel, and boy did she go when she hit the by-pass.

Attachment not found.

Also saw one of these today in Castleknock, but it was red.
    index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=384306

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Saw this in Sligo yesterday, with a woman behind the wheel, and boy did she go when she hit the by-pass.[/IMG]
    That most certainly does not look like an AMG....nasty chrome detailing around the lights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

fletch wrote:
    That most certainly does not look like an AMG....nasty chrome detailing around the lights

Agreed, it's even missing the E55 badge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

I don't think it's an AMG. They aren't the AMG wheels and it doesn't have the four exhausts either. It's got AMG badges on the rear and sides and the spoiler is there, but I don't think it's an E55.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

AJ! wrote:
    I don't think it's an AMG. They aren't the AMG wheels and it doesn't have the four exhausts either. It's got AMG badges on the rear and sides and the spoiler is there, but I don't think it's an E55.

Should look like this :

e554fj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Saw that F430 aswell today near Stephen's Green, and a CLS 55 and SL55 in close proximity!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

Max_Damage wrote:
    Agreed, it's even missing the E55 badge.

Doh, never even dawned to check badges properly. Too much hurry, you know when something catches your eye, and you just jump for the camera.

Agreed she has hidious looking chrome trim on lights, also has V12 Kompressor badges on front wings, and AMG brake calipers. Only other thing was that I eventually shifted out in front Schumacher like, and then she overtook and left us all for dirt, which would have been expected if it was a real AMG.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Agreed she has hidious looking chrome trim on lights, also has V12 Kompressor badges on front wings, and AMG brake calipers. Only other thing was that I eventually shifted out in front Schumacher like, and then she overtook and left us all for dirt, which would have been expected if it was a real AMG.
    NA still think it's an E200 Kompressor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

There's an E46 M3 down the road from me that lookis like it's seen the wrong side of a hedge, there's duct tape on the front bumper and light passenger side. It was either Waterford or Wicklow reg, it was pretty dark, and I was on my way home, I took down the reg on my phone but wasn't sure if there was one W or two. Got the digits right though :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Saw this beauty on my inter railing trip in Berlin :D

114-Berlin.JPG

P.S. Sorry about the size of the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Squirrel wrote:
    There's an E46 M3 down the road from me that lookis like it's seen the wrong side of a hedge, there's duct tape on the front bumper and light passenger side. It was either Waterford or Wicklow reg, it was pretty dark, and I was on my way home, I took down the reg on my phone but wasn't sure if there was one W or two. Got the digits right though :confused:

So where is the photo? :D

ciarsd wrote:

If it's still there today I'll get a picture. It's on the way to the shops anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,995 ✭✭✭opus

I was on a business trip to the US last week & came across this sleek little number parked on the street.
    gt11bv.th.jpg
    gt24id.th.jpg

It was attacting a fair crowd of onlookers, had to wait a while to get a clear pic.

Citywest's Phantom was doing the rounds in town today as a wedding car.

ciarsd wrote:

I went down with a camera today but it wasn't there. Hopefully it'll be there in the morning and I'll take a photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

@soundwave :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

only one more post for your 1000th as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Squirrel wrote:

It wasnt a 2001 was it by any chance? My mates had a meeting with a tyre wall @ mondello a while back.

It wasnt a 2001 was it by any chance? My mates had a meeting with a tyre wall @ mondello a while back.

No, a 04. I'll be walking past the house it was at in about an hour so I'll bring the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭leahcim

Saw this in the carpark of the Abbey Hotel in Roscommon.
    The noise when it drove off was something to behold.

PICT0071SM.JPG
    PICT0074SM.JPG
    PICT0077SM.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

NOw that F430 is one amazing machine. I love the look of that.. Stunning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

As requested, here's more photos from various trips to Puerto Banus.

dscf00016ir.jpgdscf00458yd.jpgdscf00472lw.jpgdscf00599qb.jpgdscf00710oa.jpgdscf00821ql.jpgdscf00834um.jpgdscf00850cb.jpgdscf00931eh.jpgdscf00945gv.jpgdscn08759pk.jpgdscn08793yv.jpgdscn09290ri.jpgdscn09695io.jpgdscn09922iv.jpg

And More.....
    hpim09951yf.jpghpim09963gt.jpghpim09978ri.jpghpim09984si.jpghpim10045zt.jpghpim10053je.jpghpim10086na.jpghpim10258yz.jpghpim11808bb.jpghpim11899ps.jpg

The best till last, Diablo 6.0se...
    hpim12674fa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Steve06 - Totally OT, but can you recommend accommodation in Puerto Banus - PM?

heading back in 3 weeks, will get some good up to date pics then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I'm heading there again myself in August !

I'll rent you my place for a princely sum !! :D

Nice pics of the F430 and the ones from PB!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

where is peurto banos. there is some amount of nice cars around it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

What's this ???? It's quite nice.

dscf00016ir.jpg

• Advertisement

shagman wrote:
    What's this ???? It's quite nice.

dscf00016ir.jpg

Ferrari 456, either GT or M. That I don't actually know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement