Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Salaas

THe Grenades yes, the claymores is what I was more thinking about. Shoulda clarified more. :S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Salaas wrote: »
    THe Grenades yes, the claymores is what I was more thinking about. Shoulda clarified more. :S

ah my bad, if it helps my mate has one and he uses it a good bit, takes time and practice to set up though, worth is. look on people's faces is pricelss

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Salaas

I was thinking that, I've not used one or seen one in use so curious about them.
    Did get passed on a tutorial on how to actually make one myself but wouldn't use it on a site incase something went wrong on it. Safety first as they say.

I can bet the look on people's faces when they suddenly get showered is well worth it.

Salaas wrote: »
    I was thinking that, I've not used one or seen one in use so curious about them.
    Did get passed on a tutorial on how to actually make one myself but wouldn't use it on a site incase something went wrong on it. Safety first as they say.

I can bet the look on people's faces when they suddenly get showered is well worth it.

it's priceless, cover it with a few leaves, he fills it with flour too, that way it really makes a scene and it's kinda hard to remove so it works like marking the player, some people don't take their hits so with a claymore it's even worse, the flour helps.

@ hightower, why doe the sniper look like it has an upside vietnam style mag in it :P

nice collection though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

T4RGET wrote: »
    @ hightower, why doe the sniper look like it has an upside vietnam style mag in it :P

nice collection though :)

lol, thats cause it is! tbh I had no intention of picking up a sniper but it came up in adverts one day for a song and I had always wanted to try my hand @ just messing about with a few ideas externally and wasnt going to do it to one of my gbbs. Liked the look of snipers with an extended mag like the m14 so figured i'd add a fake one seeing as the aps2 doesnt have a real steel counterpart to be inaccurate, the paint job was anther learning experience too. I just always feel your better off doing something for real to learn first so no I know the best methods if I ever want to attach external parts and painting ins and outs ya know. Really just a mess about gun to learn somethings I was curious about.

hightower1 wrote: »
    lol, thats cause it is! tbh I had no intention of picking up a sniper but it came up in adverts one day for a song and I had always wanted to try my hand @ just messing about with a few ideas externally and wasnt going to do it to one of my gbbs. Liked the look of snipers with an extended mag like the m14 so figured i'd add a fake one seeing as the aps2 doesnt have a real steel counterpart to be inaccurate, the paint job was anther learning experience too. I just always feel your better off doing something for real to learn first so no I know the best methods if I ever want to attach external parts and painting ins and outs ya know. Really just a mess about gun to learn somethings I was curious about.

looks good though, like the look of the extended mag too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ THE MINDER

Very Nice work as always mate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

W.T.F.

it was a dare :D

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    it was a dare :D

Looks almost as bad as the multicam masada and the WE L85 Tan and Green!
    WE-GBB-L85A2-DT-OC_3_MARK.jpg
    MAGPUL-AEG-02-MC_1_mark_1_1.jpg
    vomit.jpg

if its stupid and it works, it is'nt stupid. (from murphys laws of combat)
    and i dare say it will out-range a lot of stuff out there.............. and its as quiet as a well silenced sniper rifle.

for something that was born out of boredom it works really well :)

if its stupid and it works, it is'nt stupid. (from murphys laws of combat)
    and i dare say it will out-range a lot of stuff out there.............. and its as quiet as a well silenced sniper rifle.

for something that was born out of boredom it works really well :)
    I hate you right now Thermo :mad: because the more I look at it the more I want it :P

I hate you right now Thermo :mad: because the more I look at it the more I want it :P
    why dont you make one its not that hard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Sc@recrow where did you order your PX4 from?
    If you don't mind me asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

richieffff wrote: »
    Sc@recrow where did you order your PX4 from?
    If you don't mind me asking.

ordered it from airsofteire...cost €198 or so with next day shipping...
    Normally I don't like ABS guns but this doesn't feel one bit like some of the cheaper plastic ones...and the range on it completely beats my KSC M9, WE M1911 etc hands down.. I love it :D

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=842&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    ordered it from airsofteire...cost €198 or so with next day shipping...
    Normally I don't like ABS guns but this doesn't feel one bit like some of the cheaper plastic ones...and the range on it completely beats my KSC M9, WE M1911 etc hands down.. I love it :D

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=842&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Thank you :D
    I was looking for one in Ireland and of course its in the only shop I didn't check :pac:

Dying to get one just to see the range on it.

why dont you make one its not that hard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Money Mate :D

Money Mate :D

If your really interested in one buy a 24/7 or similar second hand and hit up your local retailer for the rest of the parts from their airsoft graveyard. If you go this route, it will cost you under €70 and take about 2 hours to do. All you need is a drill (and bits) a dremmel type tool and a 3mm tap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

If your really interested in one buy a 24/7 or similar second hand and hit up your local retailer for the rest of the parts from their airsoft graveyard. If you go this route, it will cost you under €70 and take about 2 hours to do. All you need is a drill (and bits) a dremmel type tool and a 3mm tap.

Any chance of a guide of how you managed to pull off the ingenious abomination of strange beauty?

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    Any chance of a guide of how you managed to pull off the ingenious abomination of strange beauty?

Yeah I'll do it monday or tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

scaled.php?server=163&filename=julystuff018.jpg&res=medium
    LCT AKS 74 with beta AK mag (still waiting for proper 74 type 'bakelite' mags).
    scaled.php?server=15&filename=julystuff015.jpg&res=medium
    LCT AIMS (Romanian AK - PMD 1963)

Down with this sort of thing!

I would have to begrudgingly admit that they do appear to be nice examples of their type.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

What you mean is "fun ... if you like that sort of thing".

You're a work in progress Mark - I'll convert you too. Gerry - err, not likely...

nice one stone cold, is that the launcer mia are selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Not sure dont see one on their website probably is the same, mine came via a team mate from Bray Airsoft

Is that the new Room Clearing Device then Stone? I like it! Don't think I'm going to like being at the receiving end of it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Its the ASG B&T launcher (same as AirsoftEire have) so I guess its the same as MIA are selling. Lovely weight to it and build quality too.

A.T.F wrote: »
    Airsoft Tactical Force's new machine Echo1 240b

IMG_0483.jpg

... swiftly followed by ATF's new visit to the chiropractor!
    Nice aeg ... bit too heavy for me though.

swiftblade wrote: »
    Double post!

If you are ever in doubt whether the price of a TM is worth it, I can tell you IT IS. On display also is my new cop loadout. :)
    Swift where Did You Get The Vest? Really Need One Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Swift where Did You Get The Vest? Really Need One Thanks :)

Airsofteire. €50. Not a bad price and it's super comfortable when adjusted :)

Advertisement