Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll Test

Options
  • 24-01-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Can a poll be set to close after 1 answer?

Put question here

Sign in to vote!
    This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It seems not, ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

test hijack

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hi DesF,

Seen the Helpdesk thread. I think it happens cause you touch yourself at night. Couldn't be sure though :b

Orly?

Does it happen to you too?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

final test

DesF wrote: »
    Orly?

Does it happen to you too?

Never noticed tbh.

Checked there. Same as DesF. I'm on FF here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I was going to use it for a multiple choice type quiz. Fastest finger on the buzzer sort of thing. If the poll was public you would know who got it first. But alas it was not to be.

Checked there. Same as DesF. I'm on FF here.
    Ah, so you do touch yourself at night :D
    Hagar wrote: »
    I was going to use it for a multiple choice type quiz. Fastest finger on the buzzer sort of thing. If the poll was public you would know who got it first. But alas it was not to be.
    Ah, sorry mister.

• Advertisement

Obviously DesF :o

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement