Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Man its quiet here today. Where is everyone? Just saw a car go by with snow on its roof!! has anyone heard of snowfall this week?

the mods are both here hugo we just very busy doing moddish things :P

nah man im here. story rory?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Man its quiet here today. Where is everyone? Just saw a car go by with snow on its roof!! has anyone heard of snowfall this week?

yeh ive heard its coming and is about, can see some out my window here on the killeshin hills

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Yea saw the snow on the hills alright, where the hell did that weather come out of? You mods making sure everyone is being good then!

Yea saw the snow on the hills alright, where the hell did that weather come out of? You mods making sure everyone is being good then!

now listen here, with th impending wintery showers and possible snow i better damn sure see some photo's posted in the random photo thread. Wow me with your photo's of carlow people.

Sound out, i'll grab a few pic's tomorrow and load them up tomorrow night :) Be gentle it'll be my first time...:D

• Advertisement

of course we are
    stick-dan wrote: »
    now listen here, with th impending wintery showers and possible snow i better damn sure see some photo's posted in the random photo thread. Wow me with your photo's of carlow people.

i would if i had my camera back:(
    Sound out, i'll grab a few pic's tomorrow and load them up tomorrow night :) Be gentle it'll be my first time...:D

haha as if;)

What happened to your camera? I nearly put mine through the washing machine last night! Best not to ask bout my stupidity.:rolleyes:

What happened to your camera? I nearly put mine through the washing machine last night! Best not to ask bout my stupidity.:rolleyes:

left it in dublin it seems, still trying to rack it down

That sucks had ya got it insured?

That sucks had ya got it insured?

unless it's under the house insurance i don't think so

• Advertisement

It might be you should check the cover on it. Man the house here is freezing, got the gas bill and it was way crazy so heating is set on its lowest for the next while. Thank god they are coming down next month.

It might be you should check the cover on it. Man the house here is freezing, got the gas bill and it was way crazy so heating is set on its lowest for the next while. Thank god they are coming down next month.

yeh the excess is prob more than the camera, yeh we've turned ours up again today it's cold, our bill was just under 300, but have signed to bordgais electricity also, so in may with discounts and reductions in price , it'll be 30% cheaper than the same time last year.

Hugo all photo's are accepted there are no professional photographers here no matter who has the bigger camera. I would just like to see some nice photos.

Hugo all photo's are accepted there are no professional photographers here no matter who has the bigger camera. I would just like to see some nice photos.

hope your not referring to other sizes there Dan;);)

patrickc wrote: »
    yeh the excess is prob more than the camera, yeh we've turned ours up again today it's cold, our bill was just under 300, but have signed to bordgais electricity also, so in may with discounts and reductions in price , it'll be 30% cheaper than the same time last year.

The one here was over 400!!! The thermo state was right up to the top have it all sorted now.

Will do my best, mad to get a shot of the swans pass by them every morning.

The one here was over 400!!! The thermo state was right up to the top have it all sorted now.

thats crazy money, for whos in your gaff and noone during the day.

go for it man.

patrickc wrote: »
    thats crazy money, for whos in your gaff and noone during the day.

It was set up on timer but someone put the thermo stat up really high and never put it back down. Telling them all this evening not to touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Was it by any chance a black corsa? If so, I saw the same one. I also thought it very strange.

• Advertisement

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Was it by any chance a black corsa? If so, I saw the same one. I also thought it very strange.

Hey ShayK!, no was a blue daewoo I think. Glad I wasn't the only one seeing things. Heard its to be bad again thisevening. Anyone hear about the inches of snow on the Tipperary Town bypass this morning? 20 cars/trucks were apparently stuck! Find it hard to believe.

never heard a thing

Pretty sure I heard something on the radio this morning. could be going crazy though.

Pretty sure I heard something on the radio this morning. could be going crazy though.

yeh you did, but cork, mithchelstown was the worst affected, trucks couldnt get up the hill on the bypass

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Someone has set up a Autiography of Queen Mise thread on CN's. I little bit strange. First i saw of it was on the home page, very, very strange :p:p:p:p

EDIT: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055504106, I am serious take a look at this. very, very surreal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

due to the scintillating conversation on here tonight. I have decided to go to bed - oh you people with real lifes... hah

hugo where are my pics of the snow?

what snow?

ShayK1 wrote: »
    what snow?

twas snowing aound mount leinster anyway or so i was told.

• Advertisement

it snow for about 30 minutes here

Advertisement