Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Everyone know....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Well I don't recognise you Basquille from been in Homebase on Sunday and you don't have to worry either Takola,I don't know you either.

As much as I don't want to do this I feel I should.

Attachment not found.

Well fair play you handsome devil you! I'll do the same. (Once I loose 2 stone, win the lotto (aka get good hair and make-up) and grow a foot taller!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Its ok, bobcar you can rest easy. You weren't the one that I asked for angle beading when i was there. Would have had to get all customer servicey up on you if you were

That is all.

sueme wrote: »
    Well fair play you handsome devil you! I'll do the same. (Once I loose 2 stone, win the lotto (aka get good hair and make-up) and grow a foot taller!)

Methinks I detect a hint of sarcasm on this one....

/ runs to check sarcasm meter

Yup, deffo on the meter there....... Go one Sueme, post a pic..... you know you want to

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Well I don't recognise you Basquille from been in Homebase on Sunday and you don't have to worry either Takola,I don't know you either.

As much as I don't want to do this I feel I should.

Attachment not found.

Hopefully that will remove some peoples confusion as to which Homebase employee I am.Come up and say I to me if your around but don't freak me out.

now we all know who to ask for when we're looking for paint, or wall paper, of sunflower seeds, ah feck it, if we cant find what ever we're looking for, we'll look for you

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Its ok, bobcar you can rest easy. You weren't the one that I asked for angle beading when i was there. Would have had to get all customer servicey up on you if you were

That is all.

I could have told you it wasn't me...Oh wait I think I already did

Just because I put up my picture doesn't mean you can all come up to me and ask me question...If you do I wont answer them:P

Oh and another note...Sueme you better put up a picture,would be good knowing who Ive been talking to for a while and now when I talk to Gerry,I will actually know who you are(sort of)

• Advertisement

irish-stew wrote: »
    now we all know who to ask for when we're looking for paint, or wall paper, of sunflower seeds, ah feck it, if we cant find what ever we're looking for, we'll look for you

;)

Hang on a sec.... we can get Jizzlord chickenhawk and fozzle to come with us from Harry Corry..... feck it lets get Basquille, Muffler, Sueme, Takola, Xiney, Mrs and Mr T (Cool innit) and we should go up en masse to feck with his head......plus stop for some boardsies beers after......

Yup, deffo on the meter there....... Go one Sueme, post a pic..... you know you want to

All talk to but no action Big-Mac....I don't see a photo been uploaded by you either..whats your excuse

I could have told you it wasn't me...Oh wait I think I already did

Just because I put up my picture doesn't mean you can all come up to me and ask me question...If you do I wont answer them:P

Oh and another note...Sueme you better put up a picture,would be good knowing who Ive been talking to for a while and now when I talk to Gerry,I will actually know who you are(sort of)

Do you know what Angle Bead is, or where to find it more importantly? Cos you'll be sorry if you don't

That is all.

Hang on a sec.... we can get Jizzlord chickenhawk and fozzle to come with us from Harry Corry.....

Is chickenhawk not a vet,didn't think he worked in Harry Corry??

Hang on a sec.... we can get Jizzlord chickenhawk and fozzle to come with us from Harry Corry..... feck it lets get Basquille, Muffler, Sueme, Takola, Xiney, Mrs and Mr T (Cool innit) and we should go up en masse to feck with his head......plus stop for some boardsies beers after......

we can hardly organise a beers outing big-mac, do you really think we could manage this and beers, think its safe to say that bobcar won't have anything to worry about us all turning up

:D

• Advertisement

Do you know what Angle Bead is, or where to find it more importantly? Cos you'll be sorry if you don't

That is all.

Yes I do but I wont tell you until you upload a picture.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Gerry will tell you I'm stunning and fabulous. This is the same man who will not know what angle bead is. Hmm...

(Love you Gerry, but its true:))

Ahem.... Check post 116 yessirthankyouverymuch....

For ease off reference, Linky

And anyway.... don't just leave this at my door... what about Sueme, Irish Stew, Fozzle and Chickenhawk.... where are those mugshots???

sueme wrote: »
    Gerry will tell you I'm stunning and fabulous. This is the same man who will not know what angle bead is. Hmm...

(Love you Gerry, but its true:))

Does Gerry have a grey beard and an english accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

He has a point Big_Mac! :p Get your picture up there!

Ahem.... Check post 116 yessirthankyouverymuch....

For ease off reference, Linky

And anyway.... don't just leave this at my door... what about Sueme, Irish Stew, Fozzle and Chickenhawk.... where are those mugshots???

erm, post 110

Is chickenhawk not a vet,didn't think he worked in Harry Corry??

Vets, Harry Corry, Homebase...... We're all slaves to the industrial machine

That is all.

takola wrote: »
    He has a point Big_Mac! :p Get your picture up there!

For once I'm right..please tell me you have no idea who I am,because I'm not like Big_Mac who knows you without you knowing.

erm, post 110

tut tut tut. methinks you are tellin fibbs..... thats not you irish stew... Didn't you say somewhere that you wear non nerdy glasses (I take issue with that) so that couldn't be you...... no glasses. (Call the continuity police.....)

Vets, Harry Corry, Homebase...... We're all slaves to the industrial machine

OK lets do a deal.I will tell you what angle bead is but I wont tell you where to buy it until you upload a photo.Whats taking you so long Big_Mac

Angle beads may form straight side on the edge line of plaster project to fight break or chap and to protect and strengthen the most fragile part of the plaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

For once I'm right..please tell me you have no idea who I am,because I'm not like Big_Mac who knows you without you knowing.

I have no idea who you are bobcar! But if I'm ever in Homebase and I spot you I'll say Hi. I don't believe in these mental torture games that Big_Mac is into! :D

tut tut tut. methinks you are tellin fibbs..... thats not you irish stew... Didn't you say somewhere that you wear non nerdy glasses (I take issue with that) so that couldn't be you...... no glasses. (Call the continuity police.....)

was wearing my contacts in that one

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Are we missing a linky or pic Sueme?
    No link now Im afraid. Its gone for good.

She posted a nude pic some time ago in the NW forum so I had to delete it and ban get her telephone number

Now now, if you knew that I knew you, then me knowing that you know that I know you know, would be just as confusing as you not knowing that I knew you, because then you wouldn't know that I know that you don't know what I know..........

Or some sort of knowing.........thing

muffler wrote: »
    No link now Im afraid. Its gone for good.

She posted a nude pic some time ago in the NW forum so I had to delete it and ban get her telephone number

Right the so Muffelator. Methinks you should use DA PAWAH and view deleted posts that we all my see said pictograph....... and phone number too agree she should be banned

Now now, if you knew that I knew you, then me knowing that you know that I know you know, would be just as confusing as you not knowing that I knew you, because then you wouldn't know that I know that you don't know what I know..........

Or some sort of knowing.........thing

Look it Big...those kind of sentences don't confuse me,I'm not like Sue so your gonna have to try again:p

well guys, would love to keep up with this thread all night, but i'm off to me bed

nighty night, chat to ya's later

;)

OK lets do a deal.I will tell you what angle bead is but I wont tell you where to buy it until you upload a photo.Whats taking you so long Big_Mac

Angle beads may form straight side on the edge line of plaster project to fight break or chap and to protect and strengthen the most fragile part of the plaster.

No dice mon ami...... Did you miss the post where I mentioned that I found it and educated the homebase staff as to its whereabouts in their shop.... oh oh... and its uses too......

well guys, would love to keep up with this thread all night, but i'm off to me bed

nighty night, chat to ya's later

;)

pfft. feeble excuse for not posting a pic

• Advertisement

No dice mon ami...... Did you miss the post where I mentioned that I found it and educated the homebase staff as to its whereabouts in their shop.... oh oh... and its uses too......

I must have been asleep that day you posted..never noticed it.Now we need a photo..it would be ever so helpful:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement