Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My "dangerous" Dog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

You've got a lovely 'selection' of dogs there Beth-lou!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

Top Dog wrote: »
    All that terrorising of the poor general public can take its toll on a "Devil Dog"

:D

gorgeous dogs everybody :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Heres one of my dangerous dogs008-10.jpg

Another of my dangerous dogs010-3.jpg

020-3.jpg

• Advertisement

Great post Thalia and some great pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

Mairt wrote: »
    Jericho6resized.jpg

OMG he is one of the cutest dogs in the world !!!:D:D and his little nails and awww:):):D:D:D:D.... just soo cute

Trojan911 wrote: »
    Here is my buddies "Rottie".....
    I love that rottie he has such happy laughing eyes

XxlauraxX wrote: »
    OMG he is one of the cutest dogs in the world !!!:D:D and his little nails and awww:):):D:D:D:D.... just soo cute
    He is cute .Kinda looks like he wants a cuddle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lakes

heres my killer Roxy:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

my jess, she like's pink and eats humans. :)
    she was rescued and is still scared of brooms?!the then owner more dangerous than her... how ironic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Have just had a mind-boggling conversation about the American pit bull terrier.

In this conversation, the person with whom I was conversing told me:
    • The English bull terrier she used to own - the vet told her never to allow the dog get into a fight, or it would be blooded and be vicious forevermore.
    • American pit bulls are an unstable breed.
    • American pit bulls are not loyal to their owners and will happily bite their handler. (No amount of asking how she thought the handlers broker up dog fights would sway that one.)
    • The same vet who delivered the 'blooded' ultimatum also told her that if a pit bull bites, it won't let go until it hears a bone break so - and I love this part - so you should break a stick to get the dog to let go.
    • American pit bulls are illegal in Ireland. Yes. Yes they are. But they are. Oh but they are, I KNOW they are. They are illegal. (Because if you repeat something it becomes true.)
    • Pit bulls have a lock jaw mechanism.

By the end of hearing that list of twaddle delivered as fact, I would like to commiserate with anyone who owns a pit bull terrier breed, or indeed anyone who owns what is considered to be a dangerous dog breed. I am glad your pets are rewarding, because when faced with ignorance like that, I'd be the one with the reputation for attacking people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,572 ✭✭✭✭fits

yeah I've a hard enough time with my lurchers. I really just could not be bothered dealing with idiots like that lady and so will probably never own one of those breeds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Neilw

My devil dog :rolleyes:

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01949Medium.jpg

And my previous dog:)
    DSC00762Medium.jpg

Beautiful bull terriers so wise looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

My dangerous dog....people cross the road when I walk her, and I have been given out to for not having a muzzle on her, Boxers are vicious apparently:rolleyes:

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

my sisters murder dog akita/collie mix

doggehur1.jpg

doggeh2bz3.jpg

doggeh3af9.jpg

my murder dogs lol

14092008183xo6.jpg

14092008184ps4.jpg

14092008185ib0.jpg

alone they are harmless, together they have been known to take down a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Gorgeous pics and gorgeous dogs!
    Terribly dangerous though.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Here's a story I think you's might like to follow if you's haven't seen it already it has been put up by EGAR recently and might take a while for them to add more but I will be watahing it unfold.

http://www.thepeoplespuppy.com

Love all the dogs by the way, when did you's say I could take them home ?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

gino, in all fairness I think Yorkshire terriers are way more scary than any rotweiler :D:D:D:D no matter which yorkie i come across they don't like me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭opti76

8 seconds after this was taken .. she destroyed the nation of irelandia.. well she ate the ia province and all records of it in history ..

1152917341_808f81b3f3.jpg

1153576410_d280c48958.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Caroline B

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0048-1.jpg

IMG_2585-1.jpg

A lady stopped to chat to me the other day when i was out walking Mac, on a 2metre lead and muzzled. she asked did he bite? I said no, you can stroke him if you like. She then went on to stroke and kiss and cuddle him, then said 'what breed is he?' i told her, and she went, my god they are dangerous, why didn't you say?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Neilw wrote: »
    My devil dog :rolleyes:

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01949Medium.jpg

And my previous dog:)
    DSC00762Medium.jpg

he he bullies are awesome, you dont see so many nowadays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

+1, beautiful animals are the bullies.Does anyone else think the look like they've just woken up and have no glasses on?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

This is very quickly turning into my favourite thread on boards :D

I'm in work at the moment, but shortly I'll get some more photos up of my gang.

I think when we have enough pix here we could make up a boards.ie YOUTUBE clip of our obviously dangerous dogs!.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

here is my killer
    001-1.jpg

014.jpg

Jericho and Ruby having a snuggle this evening.. resting after eating yet another families fido and their five children :P

attachment.php?attachmentid=63269&stc=1&d=1221517324

Ruby [foreground] (the runt, if you guys remember) @ 14 weeks old now, and growing like a weed!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

Oh guys, the GSDs are so beautiful and the EBT is FAB, all the doggies are just so lovely, pity the mongers who create the 'restricted breed' leglisation never get to see all these dogs as the wonderful pets they are!

BTW Mairt, Ruby is coming on in leaps and bounds isn't she?!?! :p

~Thalia~ wrote: »
    BTW Mairt, Ruby is coming on in leaps and bounds isn't she?!?! :p

Thanks, she's coming on great alright.

Photo's don't really do her justice, but if you seen her when I got her first compared to now, six weeks later, you wouldn't think its the same dog.

attachment.php?attachmentid=63293&stc=1&d=1221558687

attachment.php?attachmentid=63295&stc=1&d=1221558751

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

Mairt wrote: »
    Thanks, she's coming on great alright.

Photo's don't really do her justice, but if you seen her when I got her first compared to now, six weeks later, you wouldn't think its the same dog.

attachment.php?attachmentid=63293&stc=1&d=1221558687

attachment.php?attachmentid=63295&stc=1&d=1221558751

FAir play to you, she landed on all four paws when ye decided to take her that's for sure, she is GORGEOUS! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement