Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Database Error

Options
  • 01-10-2008 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

People are having trouble accessing the Bible, Creationism And Prophecy thread over on Christianity forum. A whole load of database errors are popping up.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=316566
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hi,

People are having trouble accessing the Bible, Creationism And Prophecy thread over on Christianity forum. A whole load of database errors are popping up.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=316566

this looks like a similar problem to the one I have experienced on the History forum and reported on the helpdesk

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There's a thread especially for Database/Datastore errors here. I didn't know it existed until recently :).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

People are having trouble accessing the Bible, Creationism And Prophecy thread over on Christianity forum.
    I can't believe nobody foresaw this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Perhaps god finally got tired of us not believing the creationism line and broke the DB?

How do you unsmite a DB? Does a normal backup offer deity smiting protection?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

malice_ wrote: »
    There's a thread especially for Database/Datastore errors here. I didn't know it existed until recently :).

Thanks!
    Dades wrote: »
    I can't believe nobody foresaw this.

I foresaw such a reply, Dades!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I foresaw such a reply, Dades!

We'll need proof of that.
    Signed,
    The Atheists.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Have a little faith! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Both the atheists and the creationists have filled that thread with so much ****e that it probably just needs a good hoke with some sewer rods to remove the blockage. Anyone call DynoRod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Good job guys! The blockage has been cleared and the ****e is running freely in the thread as usual. Happy days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

moses parted the blockage area eh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement