Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

FOUND

Collie, male, un-neutered, approx 1-2 years old, found on the road between Monivea & Menlough. Very friendly, can't keep as current dog & cat not very happy, otherwise we would, really sweet dog. Black & white colouring, 3 black legs, 1 white leg. Please PM me if you're missing or if you would like to rehome, he is not bothered by the cat and loves being in the car, a real pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Legen_Dary

Legen_Dary wrote: »
    UPDATE: Owner was not found but Mum couldn't keep him any longer ( We have a German Shepard who is a rescue and the dog was eating her food)
    She was worried we'd have to send him to the pound as all the charitys were full. He is now temporarily living with me untill he moves to a new permanent home on friday.

In a bizarre twist of events. The new owner we found brought the dog to the vet the day she got him and her vet found a microchip ( of course checking for a micro chip was the first thing we did but our vet didnt find one) He has now been returned to his owners in Maynooth after re-homing him in Galway. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭TigerTim

2 Siberian Huskies have gone missing from the Oakpark area in Tralee today, 24/11/2011. Very unlikely they could have escaped without some outside assistance. PM me if you hear of any being offered for sale or spot them roaming. Both are microchipped.

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭sionnaic

Thankfully reunited with her owners :)

sionnaic wrote: »
    Found running around scared and confused in Tescos car park in Wicklow Town this evening around 6pm...she nearly ran out under a car so I picked her up. She had a collar on but no tags. No one came looking for her so after about 15 mins of standing around Tescos with her I took her home.

She's a very small Jack Russell type dog. Solid tan colour with shades of black. No white.

Local vet couldn't find a microchip. He also said she has her adult teeth but is a young dog.

She seemed hungry but she was clean and dry when I picked her up so I doubt she's been straying for long.

She's very friendly playful little thing. A bit unsure of my two lads at first but is grand now. She's currently asleep on my lap. Has firmly attached herself to me and cries if I leave the room.

Have left a description and my contact details with Wicklow Gardai, Wicklow Vet Clinic and am about to email the WSPCA and ASH. Anyone have any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭HelenT

Beautiful black shaggy medium sized dog straying in Castletown House grounds in Celbridge.

Dog has no collar and is friendly. It was quite dark last night when he started to play with our dog towards the end of our walk. I could not get him / her into car to take to vets but will try again today (if still there). In the meantime if anyone has lost one similar let me know.

Plan on going down there this evening with some food to see if I can get it checked for a microchip in local vets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Female pointer found in Loughrea, Co Galway.

Please PM if you know this dog..

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Reunited with owner..couldnt edit post for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭HelenT

HelenT wrote: »
    Beautiful black shaggy medium sized dog straying in Castletown House grounds in Celbridge.

Dog has no collar and is friendly. It was quite dark last night when he started to play with our dog towards the end of our walk. I could not get him / her into car to take to vets but will try again today (if still there). In the meantime if anyone has lost one similar let me know.

Plan on going down there this evening with some food to see if I can get it checked for a microchip in local vets.

Went back down today and there was no sign of the dog so hoping for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

hi....found in dundalk nov 17th a basset hound puppy bout 10 months old...he is so friendly.....and loving and great with our dog and kids would love to get to his right full owners,,,,,anybody know who lost a bassett hound in november.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mona82liza

black male few months old cross husky/labrador or shepard very friendly has been seen all afternoon in NEW MARIAN PARK TRALEE no collar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭TigerTim

TigerTim wrote: »
    2 Siberian Huskies have gone missing from the Oakpark area in Tralee today, 24/11/2011. Very unlikely they could have escaped without some outside assistance. PM me if you hear of any being offered for sale or spot them roaming. Both are microchipped.

T.

Huskies have been found.

Thanks,

T.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 traci doyle

onthemove wrote: »
    bubbles was taken from outside our house on the 12th of jan we really miss her and want her to come home she is from wicklow (newtownmountkennedy)and she has a wire in her jaw from a car accident that needs to come out she needs antibiotics to prevent infections

found. was stolen by another resident of estate who took her from our driveway and was hiding her.....and ppl think nobody would do this kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cpreston

Fairly young cat found in Luttrell Park / Riverwood area of Dublin 15 on Friday night (26th November).

She has a red collar on and is very friendly and domesticated.

Please PM if it is yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

LOST

679021_foxytiger2.jpg

My cat called "Foxy" went missing Sunday evening 21st November in Ardfinn/Farmhill Estate off Strandhill Road in Sligo.

He is 1 year old and is neutered. He does not wear a collar and is not micro-chipped.

It is very unusual for him to not come back. He has a twin brother who is really sad that he is gone. :(

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have seen him. I do not want lose another cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Found springer brown&white on the main headford road near cloonboo. Wearing a blue collar. No id. In very good condition. Has to be a pet!

PM me and I pass on number of finder

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭natdog

Hi lost my red setter on saturday morning got out of the garden in Tallaght he is very friendly any info would be great only tought of the sight tonite cant get through to the dspca.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Lydser05

Our small white male dog when missing from outside the Euro Spar at the Ballyowen Shops in Lucan last night 04.12.10 at approx 5pm.
    He had a small baby blue leather collar on.

It looks like his lead snapped or was cut. He was outside the shop beside our other female dog, she thankfully was still there.

We desperately want our dog back & we are completely heart broken with out him.

Reward offered for safe return.

Please contact 0877991441

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Lydser05 wrote: »
    Our small white male dog when missing from outside the Euro Spar at the Ballyowen Shops in Lucan last night 04.12.10 at approx 5pm.
    He had a small baby blue leather collar on.

It looks like his lead snapped or was cut. He was outside the shop beside our other female dog, she thankfully was still there.

We desperately want our dog back & we are completely heart broken with out him.

Reward offered for safe return.

Please contact 0877991441

Hope he turns up safe. I know I'll probably get flack for saying this and I know it won't help you but might serve as a warning to others not to leave dogs unattended (if that is what happened). Madness! Anyway hope he turns up safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Lydser05

tommy21 wrote: »
    Hope he turns up safe. I know I'll probably get flack for saying this and I know it won't help you but might serve as a warning to others not to leave dogs unattended (if that is what happened). Madness! Anyway hope he turns up safe.

I know, we never take the dogs to the shops unless we are both going so one waits outside with them. He wasn't supposed to go but got so excited when he saw my husband putting his coat on.
    Wish I had stuck with my gut instinct and had him stay home with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 HeatherG

Someone found a Samoyd in Carlow on Lost Dogs.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Was out walking my female staff monday evening on the Ennis bypass,decided to let her run free as it was raining,walked on 2 minutes,turned around,called her........nothing,gone:(
    spent the next 4 hours driving around Ennis looking for her,no luck. Tuesday morning i reported her missing to the dog warden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Missing 1 and a half year old cat. Orange and white in colour(whites mostly on his stomach and he has a distinctive brownish spot on his belly) He has a white front chest and his pawn are a mix of white and orange. Hes been missing since October 20th from the Wilderness area of clonmel and we are worried sick. He is netured and microchipped.

We are offering a reward for his safe return, have called vets, radio stations , shelters, had ads in papers and have had many calls but none of them have been him . He is microchipped so even if u think its him please bring him to a vet and they can check and you wont have to pay for it.

We are worried sick so if anyone has seen him could you please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭ccsolar

Hi
    Medium sized, white dog with red ears and face found on N17 near Belclare/Tuam/Corofin. The dog is male and has a green shamrock collar on him. We think he is a larger type of terrier but not so sure. Very friendly and timid. If anybody knows who might own him, please pm me.
    Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 20 damo3000

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help on this. My dog went missing around 9am on 06/12/2010 in Clane, Kildare. I was wondering if anyone has seen him and can help.

He is a friendly Miniature Yorkshire Terrier and I have attached a picture of him.

There is a large reward offered and if anyone has any information or has seen him, please message myself

Thanks very much

Damien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

Hi,

Has anyone lost a small, female black and white terrier puppy in Galway City? I found one about 4 days ago. It had a rope around its neck so it may have escaped from somewhere nearby. Other than that it's in good condition and it seems to be partially house-trained, or at least in the process of house training.

Please pm for details or if you know of a good home for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MazG

Hi Tristan Peter

This might be the dog you've found:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056114766

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Windwalker

Found Collie
    I have found a lovely old collie dog, he followed us home from a walk with our own fella. He has no collar but doesn't seem skinny, his coat is quite matted but overall he seems in good health.
    We intend on seeing if we can get him into LAW but I'd love to reunite this guy with his owners if he has any.
    We are in the Castletroy area of Limerick, so if you are missing a gentle, older collie or perhaps know of someone who is, please let me know.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Windwalker wrote: »
    Found Collie
    I have found a lovely old collie dog, he followed us home from a walk with our own fella. He has no collar but doesn't seem skinny, his coat is quite matted but overall he seems in good health.
    We intend on seeing if we can get him into LAW but I'd love to reunite this guy with his owners if he has any.
    We are in the Castletroy area of Limerick, so if you are missing a gentle, older collie or perhaps know of someone who is, please let me know.
    Thanks.

Colours? Photos? And maybe if you have them, cross-post to the Regions/Limerick forum?

Good on ya, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Windwalker

Ah yes, probably would have been a good idea to describe him! :o
    I don't have any photos yet but he's a rough collie, so think Lassie but with dark brown instead of the usual light brown. Course that could be dirt... He is a total sweetie.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭kildaremum

Ruby (completely brown) coloured Cavalier King Charles missing from Athgarvan area, Co Kildare since Saturday afternoon 10th Dec.

Answers to name of Ruby. Microchipped but no name tag.

Please keep an eye out in the Curragh / Athgarvan / Newbridge area.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jenny Curran

natdog wrote: »
    Hi lost my red setter on saturday morning got out of the garden in Tallaght he is very friendly any info would be great only tought of the sight tonite cant get through to the dspca.

Call me if yours is still missing. Jen 0830031711.

Advertisement