Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Haggis_Dad wrote: »
    hello all.

this is a heartbroken Haggis's dad...
    1st of all I wish to thank "thesandeman" for his promptness in networking for us: thanks man, ye're a gem!!

this is HAGGIS's pic.
    Attachment not found.

BORDER COLLIE CROSS, MISSING FROM SHANTALLA / RAHOON RD. on Thursday 21st around 9AM.
    Female, about 3year old. Very friendly. if you come across her please try and get hold of her. I repeat, she's VERY friendly and loveable, goes nuts at fetching BALL!

I'm off to cover the west in posters, thanks in advance for yer help / attention.
    Good luck please keep us posted

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Haggis_Dad

FOUND!!!!!

thank be to the powers that be I'm lost for words wid emotion...

a lad of the upper Knocknacara just drove her home (THANKS MAN!!!),

she's been overfed and playing wid kids, an all she wants now is ta play BALL! (the Trollop!)

thanks again te all involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Haggis_Dad wrote: »
    FOUND!!!!!

thank be to the powers that be I'm lost for words wid emotion...

a lad of the upper Knocknacara just drove her home (THANKS MAN!!!),

she's been overfed and playing wid kids, an all she wants now is ta play BALL! (the Trollop!)

thanks again te all involved!

That's great news. Always good when you get them home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Hi All,

Please see below of male dog (aged 2-4 maybe) found around Kildare Town. Looks well looked after, no collar and don't think he's been chipped. Rang the guards and animal shelter but he hasn't been reported.

Very friendly, If you know drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Tomas_S

Hi,

miniature Yorkshire terrier gone missing in Dublin 15, Pinebrook area since friday (22/06). Female, 5 yr. old, pink collar.
    Reward offered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

This is my Neighbours little Dog, It's a rescue dog called Harry

Went missing today 28th June about 7pm, In the Tymon North Area of Tallaght.

Here is the only pic of the dog i could get

210785.jpg

I know you guys helped me a few years ago to find my Dog and I hope you can help my Neighbour, He's a 70 year old man and really missing his friend.

Is there anywhere else I could post this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Lost in Castlecurragh, Blanchardstown on Thursday 26th

Did u find him theres a pic like him/her on LostDogs.ie good luck

still no joy, was told someone may have seen him in warrenstown yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭garyc007

my friends german pointer bitch went missing in the boyle area of roscommon on thursday,was seen on the n4 but hasnt been since since.attached is a pic. wer thinking at this stage somebody has taken her in,i just hope its not the wrong sorta people that did as she may also be in pup.if anyone has any info please pm me,thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭garyc007

sorry,attached pic

garyc007 wrote: »
    sorry,attached pic

She is beautiful have u rung the guards its best to inform them in case someone reports her to them

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Found a small White/tan terrier cross dog on beach this morning.

V friendly but seems to have fleas and keeps rubbing his bum on ground. Followed my partner home with our dog.

Can't post pics but I've shared on Facebook for DAR and dogs trust

http://www.facebook.com/DogsTrust/posts/443632205656902

There's a picture of a white and tan terrier missing from bettystown on the last straw Facebook page they are a pub in bettystown

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Yviexxx

Hi, I am a volunteer with <.> but can't find your post. The possible owner of the dog you found contacted us. Could you leave a message at <snip> so we can call you back? Thanks. Yvette

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

There's a picture of a white and tan terrier missing from bettystown on the last straw Facebook page they are a pub in bettystown

Thanks. Owner and dog reunited!

Hi everyone,

My black and white male cat has been missing from the Bohermore area of Galway since the 18 June. He's 8 months old, recently neutered and this is the first time he's ever wandered off.
    He's an indoor cat but does spend a few hours everyday outside but he has always stayed within hearing distance.

I have posted on all of the lost/found websites too. A lady called me today who has seen one of the ads I have posted. She thinks she saw him in the graveyard yesterday, been there a few times today but no luck :(

Would really appreciate people in the area to keep an eye and an ear out, I miss him... Cheers
    Did u find him?

Did you find him?

Did you find him?

FOUND!!! Just got word there from my cousin who owns him, he was found up in Clonee!!! A family had found him, their little boys didnt want to let him go, they were away for weekend so they took him away with them for the weekend(bit weird) anyway they contacted the rspca who passed details, he will be collected tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

they were away for weekend so they took him away with them for the weekend(bit weird)

Eh that IS a bit weird IMO but it's well for him - he gets a weekend away while his "other" family are out of their minds with worry! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

FOUND!!! Just got word there from my cousin who owns him, he was found up in Clonee!!! A family had found him, their little boys didnt want to let him go, they were away for weekend so they took him away with them for the weekend(bit weird) anyway they contacted the rspca who passed details, he will be collected tomorrow!!!

Ah that's great news:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

35krj14.jpg

hvckr8.jpg

Mischa missing just under two weeks. She's just over a year old. Has a chunk of fur much shorter on her left side where she had an infection after being spayed. Missing from Graiguecullen area of Carlow Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mz Lazy

Hi guys, I've the sweetest little lost dog here. She's a Jack Russel terrier (not sure if full bred), about 7 yrs old, not microchipped, has an old injury on her right eye (the eye is kind of deeper in the socket than normal) and the vet said she's in good health.

She was found in the Straffan area, near the K club, a couple of days ago. The family who found her were going on holidays so I took her to Maynooth with me. She's very friendly, although was quite timid at the start. Some family is obviously missing her as she was well fed and in good condition, good on a leash etc

The family who found her put up notices around straffan and online and I will continue around areas near by but my concern is that maybe an elderly person/couple have lost the dog and might not be in a position to see the notices. Hopefully someone here has heard of her being missing or recognises her as a neighbours dog etc. PM with any info..Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Brady

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone is from the Donabate area, but if you are:

My cat has gone missing. She is 1.5years old, tabby with white paws and chest. She may also be wearing a red collar. She is spayed and microchipped. She went missing the other morning (5th July) and hasn't been seen since. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could keep an extra eye out for her, and let me know if you see her!

7519586482_edec6889a0.jpg

7519586608_6266fc7760.jpg

Brady wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone is from the Donabate area, but if you are:

My cat has gone missing. She is 1.5years old, tabby with white paws and chest. She may also be wearing a red collar. She is spayed and microchipped. She went missing the other morning (5th July) and hasn't been seen since. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could keep an extra eye out for her, and let me know if you see her!
    if u live in an estate u mite want to go house to house and ask them to check their sheds or outhouses good luck keep us posted

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sive1281

Hi,

My friend witnessed a dog being hit by a car this evening near the Texaco garage at Lucan on the N4. He's a black lab collie cross. Approx 2/3 years old. They are urgently looking to make contact with his owner. He isn't microchipped. A few people stopped at the scene to help so a massive thanks to them. The dog is being cared for at the moment but we urgently need help contacting his owner. Please call <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Hi, found dog this morning in wandering the platform in killester dart station. He might be local or might have got on and off the dart.

Anyway fawn and white short coat terrier, maybe a bit of staff in him. Very distinctive brown leather collar with steel pawprints on it.

He's currently hanging around in my back garden. Please reply or pm if you've anything.

32924072.th.jpg

P.S. He was found on the southbound platform so there's a decent chance he came from Harmonstown or Raheny and jumped off after a stop. Also, he likes cheese and is scared of helicoptors.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Brown Cocker Spaniel found near the Yellow House Pub, dog was picked up in the Willbrook area by a couple, they left the dog at the Vet in Nutgrove.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I've just found a male king Charles Puppy running up the road in Foxrock, with no tags , it looks like it could have been outside for a while. I've taken him home to play with my dogs until we can find his owners. If anybody hears of a missing pup point them in my direction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

gosplan wrote: »
    Hi, found dog this morning in wandering the platform in killester dart station. He might be local or might have got on and off the dart.

Anyway fawn and white short coat terrier, maybe a bit of staff in him. Very distinctive brown leather collar with steel pawprints on it.

He's currently hanging around in my back garden. Please reply or pm if you've anything.

32924072.th.jpg

P.S. He was found on the southbound platform so there's a decent chance he came from Harmonstown or Raheny and jumped off after a stop. Also, he likes cheese and is scared of helicoptors.

Dog back with owner. :D

Advertisement