Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Doris..

Male yorkie found last weekend in the Palmerstown / Ballyfermot area.
    He is really friendly, but unfortunately I cannot find the owner as he is not micro chipped...
    I reckon he is about 5/6 years old..

Can people please spread the word and PM me if anyone knows of the owner..

ThanksAttachment not found.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Found in Mallow area.
    Fox-Terrier type - white with light brown patches.
    Young and Friendly type.
    No collar.
    PM me for contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

Found in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick today

Siberian Husky, female, about a year or 2 old, like a big puppy.Beautiful girl.

Copper and white

Black collar

Have a male Sibe myself, he is very happy with the company, but I do feel sorry for the girl.Very gentle and friendly dog.

No microchip and no one has reported her missing to guardai.

124a5cp.jpg

Will put a better pic in the morning, only have laptop camera now.

Pic of her sleeping near me in the sitting room.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 paulmccarthy

Lost Labrador puppy Oranmore village last night Saturday 27/10/12
    Hi Folks,
    I lost my Black Labrador puppy out walking in Oranmore lastnight.
    He went missing at about 11:45pm near the Tesco,we looked everywhere but could not find him.
    He slipped the collar and has no identity tag on him,extremley worried as he is only 4 months old with no road sense.
    If you saw him or have any information can you call me on <SNIP> please.
    Here is a picture of him
    Thanks
    Attached Images226096.JPG"]009.JPG[/URL] (1.10 MB, 0 views)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Small black dog found outside Lidl Tuam friday night.
    Appears to be some type of terrier cross breed.
    Very friendly towards children, cats and other dogs.
    Not micro chipped.

I believe this is at least the third time in recent weeks that dogs have been rescued from this car park.
    I hope people aren't dumping unwanted pets there.

If people want to get rid of their pet, all they have to do is contact Madra, ISPCA, and any of the other Rescue organisations throughout the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Herby12

Hi, my dog get lost in Tralee, Killerisk road close to manor west shopping centre.
    He is light color mid size yourkshire terrier lovely dog male. 2 years old. No lead or stamps. Friendly dog. Please help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Herby12 wrote: »
    Hi, my dog get lost in Tralee, Killerisk road close to manor west shopping centre.
    He is light color mid size yourkshire terrier lovely dog male. 2 years old. No lead or stamps. Friendly dog. Please help.

I've replied to you're post on another thread & PM you a message. I'll be online all evening if you want to make contact. I've left a number on you're other post also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

LOST -SMALL KING CHARLES DOG 'RAFFERTY'

Went missing from the Castlepark area of Mallow last night.
    Was wearing a blue collar -is neutered and microchipped.

MUCH loved family pet - we have been searching for him since.
    ANY INFORMATION HUGELY APPRECIATED.

PLEASE PM HERE OR CONTACT GILL 0.8.7.2.6.2.5.7.3.3.

Rafferty.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Found: grey tabby cat in mulhuddart area with a pink collar with diamonds. Looks to be healthy and relatively young.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

lost ginger short haired cat in baldoyle area missing since october 8th wearing green collar with bell and his name adress etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Hi,

2 year old male sandy/ginger shorthaired cat missing in East Wall. He's a very timid nervous cat, completely out of character for him to not come home, missing since Wednesday morning. Any sightings or any information please send a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

bagels wrote: »
    Small black dog found outside Lidl Tuam friday night.
    Appears to be some type of terrier cross breed.
    Very friendly towards children, cats and other dogs.
    Not micro chipped.

I believe this is at least the third time in recent weeks that dogs have been rescued from this car park.
    I hope people aren't dumping unwanted pets there.

If people want to get rid of their pet, all they have to do is contact Madra, ISPCA, and any of the other Rescue organisations throughout the country.

Dog and owner happily reunited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Plek Trum wrote: »
    LOST -SMALL KING CHARLES DOG 'RAFFERTY'

Went missing from the Castlepark area of Mallow last night.
    Was wearing a blue collar -is neutered and microchipped.

MUCH loved family pet - we have been searching for him since.
    ANY INFORMATION HUGELY APPRECIATED.

PLEASE PM HERE OR CONTACT GILL 0.8.7.2.6.2.5.7.3.3.

Rafferty.jpg
    Hi did he find him? I see the posters all over mallow....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Hi did he find him? I see the posters all over mallow....

HI!! Great news, Rafferty was found about 10 - 12 miles away just this evening :D:D:D
    Everyone delighted, the small child in the house recognised him from a poster in Mallow postoffice where he visited with his Nan yesterday!

Family hugely delighted and thrilled... and now facing the task of removing 320 posters :rolleyes: x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Plek Trum wrote: »
    HI!! Great news, Rafferty was found about 10 - 12 miles away just this evening :D:D:D
    Everyone delighted, the small child in the house recognised him from a poster in Mallow postoffice where he visited with his Nan yesterday!

Family hugely delighted and thrilled... and now facing the task of removing 320 posters :rolleyes: x

At least you can remove all the posters with a happy heart, GREAT NEWS delighted for ye!!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

Black, smooth haired cat, male, has turned up at our house and been around for a few days now. He's in lovely condition, not neutered, very friendly, vocal and affectionate, loves to be held and cuddled, I suspect he belongs to a woman (likes me better than my Dad) and that he's used to being indoors. I have other cats and a dog and he is not mixing happily, they are neutered and as a tom, he intimidates them. I worry that someone is broken-hearted without him, I prefer that thought to him being dumped. It's a long shot but just in case any of you knows someone missing their cat around here, perhaps you could PM me. I'd really like to get them reunited. I can't get out much so online is easier than putting up posters, etc. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

We're used to having feral cats wander into our garden and sticking around (coz we can't help but feed them). This cat wandered in a while ago and has been here ever since. We figured he was feral because he never let us near him. It's only recently that he's let us (well, my mam) pet him so we think he may have had an owner. Unfortunately, we don't know the basics: sex, age, microchipped or neutered but hopefully this picture will help. We are in the Citywest area of Dublin. PM me if you know him/her.

Lucky.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Lost Jack Russel Puppy. His name is Max. He has a blue collar that is kind of a camoflage effect. Anyone who finds him or see's him could you pm me please and I will send on my contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

he has been found. Thank Jebus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Found and home safe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Very young Labrador puppy found. Please contact Auburn Vets 044 934 8776 or Mullingar Pet Hospital on 044 934 9686. They have my number.

Or WSPCA on 087 136 8007

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

UPDATE: Took him to the vet this morning and he was chipped. Owners called, and came to pick him up!
    At about 5pm, today Sunday 11 November, I found a male, black wirehaired terrier (like a Patterdale terrier) on the North Circular Road in Dublin 7. He is wearing a collar but has no id tag, and is neutered If you or someone you know has lost a dog of this description, please get in touch.
    Photos to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Saw a dead black and white cat today on the side of the Ballyedmonduff road about here. Very sad and if there's someone in the area wondering where their cat is at least they'll get some closure. Have a B&W cat myself so was a bit upset seeing this. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/11/12/is-this-your-beagle/#comments

Post from Broadsheet, Beagle found in Dublin 15 this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

dragona wrote: »
    Very young Labrador puppy found. Please contact Auburn Vets 044 934 8776 or Mullingar Pet Hospital on 044 934 9686. They have my number.

Or WSPCA on 087 136 8007

Owner found.And for future reference, if anyone finds a lost dog in Mullingar or near, don't bother contacting the WSPCA as he was promptly given to the dog pound. I'm mad as hell.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Hi,

2 year old male sandy/ginger shorthaired cat missing in East Wall. He's a very timid nervous cat, completely out of character for him to not come home, missing since Wednesday morning. Any sightings or any information please send a pm

found! fecker waltzes home a few days later not a worry in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Found in Killorglin on Saturday outside Boyles. Male springer with docked tail wearing a blue collar. Very well trained and very clean. Pls PM me for details. Thanks

?id=202360&part=2.2&auth=co?id=202360&part=2.3&auth=co

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭scooters

There is a spaniel type dog running around the Phoenix park(papal cross) for the last 5-6 days, he has no lead and I would say somebody dumped him last week. I have tried to catch him and bring him to a shelter but he is too frightened and just runs away.

Other people I spoke to have tried the same but have had no luck.

I called the dog warden today but I would doubt he will be able to catch him.

Look out for him if your around that area and try and get a hold of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

scooters wrote: »
    There is a spaniel type dog running around the Phoenix park(papal cross) for the last 5-6 days, he has no lead and I would say somebody dumped him last week. I have tried to catch him and bring him to a shelter but he is too frightened and just runs away.

Other people I spoke to have tried the same but have had no luck.

I called the dog warden today but I would doubt he will be able to catch him.

Look out for him if your around that area and try and get a hold of him.

He may need to be trapped. Have you contacted the DSPCA or the Park rangers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭scooters

I contacted the dog warden.

Advertisement